Windows 10: err_connection_refused on all browsers

Discus and support err_connection_refused on all browsers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My son's computer has been having this issue for several weeks now, that he cannot access ANY website on any browser. We just get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Snake Hollywood, Aug 16, 2018.

1. err_connection_refused on all browsers

My son's computer has been having this issue for several weeks now, that he cannot access ANY website on any browser.
    We just get "err_connection_refused".

It happens in Chrome, Internet Explorer and Edge. So it is not an issue with any specific browser.

It is not a problem with the router or Internet connection as all other devices are working fine. Computers, laptops, tablets, phone, Fire TV etc.

Here is what I have done so far.

• I have run the troubleshooter, it found no problem.
    • I have done a clean boot with antivirus software disabled, so that is not the cause.
    • I have done winsock reset, dns reset, flushdns etc.
    • Restart DNS service

Sometimes if reboot several times, everything works for a while. But then it breaks again.

Run out of ideas.

:)

Snake Hollywood, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Mrrabbit Win User

Err_connection_refused

Here are several reasons that could lead to this error connection refused:

• Firewall blocks specific websites.
    • Proxy server issues.
    • DNS issues.
    • Expired browser caches.

See more this video below to learn more how to fix Err_connection_refused error:

7JawMnLEBJo

Mrrabbit, Aug 16, 2018
  3. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I use a shopping website that redirects you to a store website to earn points. However, when I click on any of the store websites, I receive the following error.

This site can’t be reached
    click.linksynergy.com refused to connect.

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking the proxy and the firewall

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I have also tried click on known store websites that say "ad" and I receive the same error. I have tried several different options to resolve the issue, but none work.

MRSWilson86, Aug 16, 2018
  4. anhdtlvl Win User

err_connection_refused on all browsers

Err_connection_refused

I'm having a little problem with my HP Laptop. Yesterday I brought it to my company for the convenience of work. My PC company is still operating normally, accessing the Internet normally. But when I connected the laptop via wifi and accessed Gmail (Facebook, Youtube ...) I was stuck and the following error message appeared

This webpage is not available Err_Connection_Refused

This issue appears on both Google Chrome and Firefox.Any suggestions?

anhdtlvl, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

err_connection_refused on all browsers

1. err_connection_refused on all browsers - Similar Threads - err_connection_refused browsers

2. All browsers, except Microsoft Edge, flicker a white window and immediately crash on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All browsers, except Microsoft Edge, flicker a white window and immediately crash on startup: I had been using Google Chrome on my Windows 10 PC. After closing it, I soon reopened it, and all that happened was a flicker of a white window opening and immediately closing. I tried Opera as well, and the same thing happened, I reinstalled both, and they would crash...
  3. Unable to attach files across different browsers. It opens up the file explorer windows and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to attach files across different browsers. It opens up the file explorer windows and...: I am unable to attach files via browser. I have tried resetting the broswers to default. And tried the sfc scannow utility as well. Nothing helped....
  4. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED FIX?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED FIX?: i’ve tried to fix issue on chrome for about 4 hours, i’m trying to install discord and it just dosent work, i installed tor brower and it works normally but than i can’t install the file, only download it, and the speed is really slow on tor. after i installed a virus, cmd...
  5. Getting Error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED on windows 10

Getting Error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED on windows 10: Hi, I am currently developing a website and using my laptop to host it. I have routed the traffic to my IP and currently using Py-charm Dev server to host the web-site. It was working fine a while ago but after few windows update, I started getting ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED...
  6. Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED: Hi there, So recently i been having a issue with the website on my laptop, everytime i try to go on Pastebin.com i always receive the the issue code "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" I tried things with my DNS settings, Proxy etc, i even changed my browser and i still got the code,...
  7. Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED: Hi there, So recently i been having a issue with the website on my laptop, everytime i try to go on Pastebin.com i always receive the the issue code "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" I tried things with my DNS settings, Proxy etc, i even changed my browser and i still got the code,...
  8. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED: I'm trying to visit this site, but unable to do so on my PC using either Chrome or IE. It does work on Opera with VPN enabled. This site can’t be reached www.supremenewyork.com refused to connect. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall I have...
  9. This site can’t be reached - localhost refused to connect.

This site can’t be reached - localhost refused to connect.: I'm trying to connect to my Cyber Power UPS web based management software (PPBE) but keep receiving: This site can’t be reached localhost refused to connect. Search Google for localhost 3052 agent ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED I get the same error in Chrome, Edge and Firefox. I...
  10. Err_connection_refused

in Browsers and Email
    Err_connection_refused: I'm having a little problem with my HP Laptop. Yesterday I brought it to my company for the convenience of work. My PC company is still operating normally, accessing the Internet normally. But when I connected the laptop via wifi and accessed Gmail (Facebook, Youtube ...) I...