Windows 10: Err_connection_refused

Discus and support Err_connection_refused in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm having a little problem with my HP Laptop. Yesterday I brought it to my company for the convenience of work. My PC company is still operating... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by anhdtlvl, Sep 23, 2017.

1. anhdtlvl Win User

Err_connection_refused

I'm having a little problem with my HP Laptop. Yesterday I brought it to my company for the convenience of work. My PC company is still operating normally, accessing the Internet normally. But when I connected the laptop via wifi and accessed Gmail (Facebook, Youtube ...) I was stuck and the following error message appeared

This webpage is not available Err_Connection_Refused

This issue appears on both Google Chrome and Firefox.Any suggestions?

:)

anhdtlvl, Sep 23, 2017

2. How can I change my firewall settings I cannot access ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

BrandiCompton, Sep 23, 2017
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Add-ons are apps that Internet Explorer uses to interact with web content like videos and games. While add-ons can make your browsing experience better by giving you access to great web content, some add-ons can pose security, privacy, or performance risks.
    Make sure any add-ons you install are from a trusted source. To turn off add-ons on Internet Explorer, you can follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select
      Manage add-ons.
    • Under Show, select All add-ons
      and then select the add-on you want to turn off.
    • Select Disable, and then Close.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Sep 23, 2017
  4. w1mnk Win User

Err_connection_refused

You may need to set up a proxy to get thru your company firewall.

w1mnk, Sep 23, 2017
  5. Mrrabbit Win User
    Here are several reasons that could lead to this error connection refused:

• Firewall blocks specific websites.
    • Proxy server issues.
    • DNS issues.
    • Expired browser caches.
    See more this video below to learn more how to fix Err_connection_refused error:

Mrrabbit, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Err_connection_refused

1. Err_connection_refused - Similar Threads - Err_connection_refused

2. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED FIX?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED FIX?: i’ve tried to fix issue on chrome for about 4 hours, i’m trying to install discord and it just dosent work, i installed tor brower and it works normally but than i can’t install the file, only download it, and the speed is really slow on tor. after i installed a virus, cmd...
  3. Getting Error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting Error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED on windows 10: Hi, I am currently developing a website and using my laptop to host it. I have routed the traffic to my IP and currently using Py-charm Dev server to host the web-site. It was working fine a while ago but after few windows update, I started getting ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED...
  4. Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED: Hi there, So recently i been having a issue with the website on my laptop, everytime i try to go on Pastebin.com i always receive the the issue code "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" I tried things with my DNS settings, Proxy etc, i even changed my browser and i still got the code,...
  5. Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED: Hi there, So recently i been having a issue with the website on my laptop, everytime i try to go on Pastebin.com i always receive the the issue code "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" I tried things with my DNS settings, Proxy etc, i even changed my browser and i still got the code,...
  6. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED: I'm trying to visit this site, but unable to do so on my PC using either Chrome or IE. It does work on Opera with VPN enabled. This site can’t be reached www.supremenewyork.com refused to connect. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall I have...
  7. err_connection_refused on all browsers

err_connection_refused on all browsers: My son's computer has been having this issue for several weeks now, that he cannot access ANY website on any browser. We just get "err_connection_refused". It happens in Chrome, Internet Explorer and Edge. So it is not an issue with any specific browser. It is not a...
  8. This site can’t be reached - localhost refused to connect.

This site can’t be reached - localhost refused to connect.: I'm trying to connect to my Cyber Power UPS web based management software (PPBE) but keep receiving: This site can’t be reached localhost refused to connect. Search Google for localhost 3052 agent ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED I get the same error in Chrome, Edge and Firefox. I...