Windows 10: ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED getting on my nerves

Discus and support ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED getting on my nerves in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when searching on browser I get this message too often : ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED what is this damn thing and how to get rid of this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by portugeshe, Feb 2, 2020.

1. ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED getting on my nerves

when searching on browser I get this message too often : ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

what is this damn thing and how to get rid of this

:)

portugeshe, Feb 2, 2020

2. ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

I get the following on Chrome when I try and click the listen live on a radio station website. I get it also on Bing, but with different wording. I have two computers one the link works and the other one I get the messages. Any one can tell me step by
    step on how to change this? I have done a lot of setting changes, internet searches, phone calls . . . Any help would be appreciated. This site can’t be reached
    websiteisblocked.com56821’s server IP address could not be found.

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

RandyNovak1, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 2, 2020
  4. ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED getting on my nerves

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED getting on my nerves

1. ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED getting on my nerves - Similar Threads - ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED getting nerves

2. [WIN 11] Error 0x80070052 is starting to get on my nerves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [WIN 11] Error 0x80070052 is starting to get on my nerves: QUICK SPECSDEVICE SPECIFICATIONSDevice name DESKTOP-JGUK052 Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.73 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor WINDOWS SPECIFICATIONSEdition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on...
  3. [WIN 11] Error 0x80070052 is starting to get on my nerves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [WIN 11] Error 0x80070052 is starting to get on my nerves: QUICK SPECSDEVICE SPECIFICATIONSDevice name DESKTOP-JGUK052 Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.73 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor WINDOWS SPECIFICATIONSEdition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on...
  4. i want the ask now ask an adult there are no children on this getting on my nerves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want the ask now ask an adult there are no children on this getting on my nerves: i want ask now removed and everything i do does not work apart fromburning my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-the-ask-now-ask-an-adult-there-are-no/2dd1bd6e-013c-4a9f-aa6f-d73d8dce74d3
  5. Windows 10 ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED Bug: My computer has recently had the ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED screen come up when going on all websites. After you spam the refresh button it usually eventually works, although the amount of time spamming varies greatly. Sometimes sites come up instantly all my other devises working...
  6. ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED WHEN browsing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED WHEN browsing: Hello I have an error ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED when browsing on Chrome, what to do to fix it ? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errnamenotresolved-when-browsing/7bb6ceef-7ac2-4f0b-acb4-e533576c9cee
  7. Windows 10 is starting to get on my nerves

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is starting to get on my nerves: So....my laptop just got formatted a few weeks ago and for that couple of weeks my games were running just fine until a compulsory update hit and my games started running like shit so I tried to go back to the older version which is ON the settings not some other way from the...
  8. Public WiFi causes ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Public WiFi causes ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED: Hi, I need a solution to fix my connectivity problem. I connect to the internet using wireless connection, and it actually works without any problem using my phone tethering. However, when I want to connect using my university public wifi, it says that I don't have internet...
  9. Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?: After every second update my complete configurations are constantly gone, as if I had installed a completely new Windows (which it probably is). You can find instructions on the internet, but they don't have anything to do with the current Windows 10 version of the menu...
  10. ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED: I get the following on Chrome when I try and click the listen live on a radio station website. I get it also on Bing, but with different wording. I have two computers one the link works and the other one I get the messages. Any one can tell me step by step on how to change...