Windows 10: Erratic Cursor

Discus and support Erratic Cursor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All of a sudden, my cursor has gone crazy. It will go into a continuous scroll pattern. It will print the letters in a word I enter...backwards. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Beatrice44, Mar 19, 2022.

1. Erratic Cursor

All of a sudden, my cursor has gone crazy. It will go into a continuous scroll pattern. It will print the letters in a word I enter...backwards. It will not stay where I put it. We purchased a new Mouse and that did nothing. We have done shutdown many times...power off. I found that if I hit ESC it stops...for one or two letters, then it is erratic again. Our former mouse was a logitechwired. The new one is a logi wired. We have re-connected everything several times. My son installed the new mouse and also re-installed the mouse driver.We have scanned twice for malware and threats

:)

Beatrice44, Mar 19, 2022

2. erratic cursor

erratic cursor stops typing and moves to top left or right I have changed to a wired mouse from wireless but still happens with and with out mouse, cannot get any thing done

John

JSaunders 51, Mar 19, 2022
  3. Surface Pro 3 - Erratic cursor and window behaviour

I experience intermittent erratic cursor behaviour on my Surface Pro 3. Any open windows also reduce in size and expand again. I keep the computer updated and have switched locations to avoid any external interference.

I've read various reports on Touchscreen drives and updates etc but nothing seems to cure this erratic behaviour. Any suggestions?

Joe McDonnell (joe), Mar 19, 2022
  4. Erratic Cursor

Dell Inspiron N5110 touchpad and cursor erratic

Hi, I am Junaid Qadir. I am facing a problem, When I start my Dell Inspiron N5110 laptop its cursor is a smooth and fine touchpad. For a time being its cursor moves erratic and jumps from one place to other places,
    and finally, stop works. I am using window 8.1 pro with full updates. As I searched on internet lot of peoples suggested that updates BIOS, But actually I don't wanna update BIOS. Please suggest me some best methods. thanks

Junaid Khan 07, Mar 19, 2022
Thema:

Erratic Cursor

1. Erratic Cursor - Similar Threads - Erratic Cursor

2. Cursor moves erratically or not at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor moves erratically or not at all.: Using Lenovo MK820z all in one WIN 11 Pro 64 bit with Microsoft Wireless comfort keyboard 5000 and Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. Aggravating as hell - please help...
  3. Cursor moves erratically or not at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor moves erratically or not at all.: Using Lenovo MK820z all in one WIN 11 Pro 64 bit with Microsoft Wireless comfort keyboard 5000 and Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. Aggravating as hell - please help...
  4. Erratic cursor movements in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erratic cursor movements in windows 11: My Asus Zenbook 14 has a problem of erratic cursor movements in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erratic-cursor-movements-in-windows-11/8c372e11-222e-49e7-acc5-5d7aefbf3322
  5. Erratic cursor movements in windows 11

Erratic cursor movements in windows 11: My Asus Zenbook 14 has a problem of erratic cursor movements in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erratic-cursor-movements-in-windows-11/8c372e11-222e-49e7-acc5-5d7aefbf3322
  6. Erratic Cursor

Erratic Cursor: All of a sudden, my cursor has gone crazy. It will go into a continuous scroll pattern. It will print the letters in a word I enter...backwards. It will not stay where I put it. We purchased a new Mouse and that did nothing. We have done shutdown many times...power off. I...
  7. Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen: Hi!A well known issue, with a lot of advice to be found, but nevertheless I can't fix it.The mouse cursor starts moving rapidly, mostly horizontally, back and forth. Sometimes the user it's not me can use the laptop for an hour or two without any problem, sometimes it starts...
  8. Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen: Hi!A well known issue, with a lot of advice to be found, but nevertheless I can't fix it.The mouse cursor starts moving rapidly, mostly horizontally, back and forth. Sometimes the user it's not me can use the laptop for an hour or two without any problem, sometimes it starts...
  9. Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen

10. Erratic cursor since Windows 10 20hg update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Erratic cursor since Windows 10 20hg update: Since the recent Windows 10 20hg update I've had problems with my cursor. Initially, I lost control of the cursor but when I realised some of the updates had stalled I reloaded them and regained some control. However, I'm now stuck with a cursor that keeps jumping back a...