Windows 10: Erratic Mouse behavior

Discus and support Erratic Mouse behavior in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help me.. I recently updated my HP laptop i have windows 10 and ever since the update my mouse/pointer have being behaving uncontrollably. it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DianaDaley, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Erratic Mouse behavior

Please help me.. I recently updated my HP laptop i have windows 10 and ever since the update my mouse/pointer have being behaving uncontrollably. it moves around without me touching opening tabs, open pages, my touch sometime stop working and the least shaking of the laptop a million windows opens without me touching anything. I am just sitting here and watching windows popping up , my screen zooming so big then return to normal mouse stuck cant move and touch not responding. Please assist me there is so much work I have to do but with the mouse out of control, the touch not responding half the time and my laptop is almost useless now cause I cant do nothing with the mouse controlling itself.

I try restarting it,that did not work. I did a clean start and this said it would remove all updated and downloaded apps this did not help..

i know not what else to do my laptop is just 1 years old

* Original title: Erotic Mouse behavior

:)

DianaDaley, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Bob_1950 Win User

Windows 10 erratic mouse behavior

Why won't Microsoft fix the erratic mouse behavior problems they introduced with their Windows 10 updates.

Hundreds of thousands of users (perhaps millions) have complained and they are all using different mice on

different types of computers.

Microsoft keeps sending users off chasing red herrings to try and fix the problems.

In the real world of logic all these users over all these years can't all have had separate and individual mouse

problems spontaneously after the Windows 10 updates that are unrelated.

Most of the suggested fixes don't work for most people.

Microsoft needs to stop shirking its responsibilities and blaming the users.

Microsoft must find and fix the problems they introduced.

Bob_1950, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Bob_1950 Win User
    Windows 10 erratic mouse behavior

I am concerned by your response because you are treating this as if it is just an individual problem for me, when the tone of my question is why you are not looking at the millions of posts relating to the erratic mouse behavior following Windows 10 updates.

Are you incapable of seeing ALL those comments, complaints and questions related to this matter?

For the record my current attempt to resolve the problem is a new SiliconWin mouse which comes after a

series of 5 different mice (and they are NOT faulty). I only have access to one computer running Windows 10.

But none of that is relevant when I already referred you to the millions of users with these issues using millions of different mice across the world and all alerting you to the Windows 10 erratic mouse problems.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???

Bob_1950, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Rey Cam Win User

Erratic Mouse behavior

Mouse without borders mouse behavior issue

Hi David,

Erratic mouse behaviors may be a caused by a corrupted software or a defective device. Hence, we would like to know more:

• Have you done any changes on your computer?
    • Are we working on a wired or a wireless device?
    • If it is a wired device, have you tried a different USB port?
    • Have you used a different mouse and check if the issue persist?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Meanwhile, kindly check Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows. At the bottom page is a topic
    about Hardware Troubleshooter Drivers. Please find the steps on how to update a device driver using Windows Update.

Keep us updated with the status of the issue and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Rey Cam, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Erratic Mouse behavior

1. Erratic Mouse behavior - Similar Threads - Erratic Mouse behavior

2. Erratic Mouse behavior with RDP to Hardware desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erratic Mouse behavior with RDP to Hardware desktop: User complains the mouse pointer ventures off the screen like it's sliding off the screen when she remotes into the HP Desktop Hardware from offsite.No Warnings in Device Manager.Troubleshooting on Mouse msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnosticThe troubleshooter stopped and hard stop...
  3. Erratic Mouse behavior with RDP to Hardware desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Erratic Mouse behavior with RDP to Hardware desktop: User complains the mouse pointer ventures off the screen like it's sliding off the screen when she remotes into the HP Desktop Hardware from offsite.No Warnings in Device Manager.Troubleshooting on Mouse msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnosticThe troubleshooter stopped and hard stop...
  4. Erratic Behavior from Mouse and Keyboard

Erratic Behavior from Mouse and Keyboard: Ever since upgrading all of my PC hardware, my mouse and keyboard start becoming completely erratic, but at random times. For example, whenever their issues start to occur, the same things will happen: Middle mouse button zooms instead of scrolls, keyboard won't allow typing...
  5. Erratic Behavior from Mouse and Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erratic Behavior from Mouse and Keyboard: Ever since upgrading all of my PC hardware, my mouse and keyboard start becoming completely erratic, but at random times. For example, whenever their issues start to occur, the same things will happen: Middle mouse button zooms instead of scrolls, keyboard won't allow typing...
  6. Erratic Behavior from Mouse and Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Erratic scroll wheel behavior/mouse behavior in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Erratic scroll wheel behavior/mouse behavior in Windows 10: Hello I've been dealing with this strange issue on Windows 10 among other issues. Clicking middle click on the scroll wheel to scroll easier results in erratic, jerky behavior in many applications on Windows(Chrome, Edge, discord, etc.). Every time I move my cursor a little...
  8. Erratic mouse cursor behavior.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Erratic mouse cursor behavior.: My mouse is having a tendency to chage icons when transitioning from windows or over text. Gets stuck on different cusor icons and sometimes two parallel lines that are vertical. Ive checked windows updates and even done a reset of the pc resetting the OS....
  9. Windows 10 erratic mouse behavior

Windows 10 erratic mouse behavior: Why won't Microsoft fix the erratic mouse behavior problems they introduced with their Windows 10 updates. Hundreds of thousands of users (perhaps millions) have complained and they are all using different mice on different types of computers. Microsoft keeps sending...
  10. Windows 10 erratic mouse behavior

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 erratic mouse behavior: Why won't Microsoft fix the erratic mouse behavior problems they introduced with their Windows 10 updates. Hundreds of thousands of users (perhaps millions) have complained and they are all using different mice on different types of computers. Microsoft keeps sending...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. erratic mouse