Windows 10: erratic mouse keeps moving when typi

Discus and support erratic mouse keeps moving when typi in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ng when not doing anything & opens unwanted files I am on windows 10 with a Microsoft wireless keyboard. I have changed batteries I've changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gloriaedwards2, Dec 6, 2018.

1. erratic mouse keeps moving when typi

ng when not doing anything & opens unwanted files I am on windows 10 with a Microsoft wireless keyboard. I have changed batteries I've changed keyboards but every day I get very frustrated that what I think I've type is not there because the cursor has moved somewhere else on the screen.

Help!!!!!!!

:)

gloriaedwards2, Dec 6, 2018

2. Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update

I'm using the Razer Taipan mouse. The mouse pointer has been moving erratically since the last Windows 10 update a few days.

Yesterday I called Razer support. They had me uninstall the software and also delete the mouse from the list of hardware in the control panel. Then I restarted my computer and reinstalled the software. That worked for all of yesterday. This morning the mouse
    pointer is moving erratically again.

I've followed the procedure from yesterday of uninstalling the software, removing the mouse from the list of hardware in the control panel, restarting the computer and reinstalling the software. This time it has not solved the problem.

Any suggestions?

LloydLeighton, Dec 6, 2018
  3. JGT
    jgt Win User
    mouse 3500 erratic movement

Since installing windows 10 (I have the latest version of windows installed, v1703, build 15063.483 x64) I've had mouse issues with every mouse I've attempted to use. I just installed a new Microsoft 3500 mouse and it seems to have all the functions it
    should but the movement is often very erratic. Also I find the mouse to be uncomfortable after using it for and hour or so. I'm starting to use SketchUp for woodworking and find it difficult to use the 3500 mouse because it is so erratic. Often when I move
    the mouse the cursor will not move when I move the mouse and then it will jump to a new position.

4. Vickyp10 Win User

erratic mouse keeps moving when typi

Mouse scrolling erratically

All of a sudden this morning my wireless mouse is scrolling erratically. It moves a few lines in one direction then reverses and moves in the opposite direction. It continually does this so I can't get where I want to.

Thanks.

Vickyp10, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

erratic mouse keeps moving when typi

1. erratic mouse keeps moving when typi - Similar Threads - erratic mouse keeps

2. Erratic Mouse behavior

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Erratic Mouse behavior: Please help me.. I recently updated my HP laptop i have windows 10 and ever since the update my mouse/pointer have being behaving uncontrollably. it moves around without me touching opening tabs, open pages, my touch sometime stop working and the least shaking of the laptop a...
  3. Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update

Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update: I'm using the Razer Taipan mouse. The mouse pointer has been moving erratically since the last Windows 10 update a few days. Yesterday I called Razer support. They had me uninstall the software and also delete the mouse from the list of hardware in the control panel. Then I...
  4. Erratic Mouse

Erratic Mouse: My mouse has started to act erratic where I will have control and then it jumps to the upper right hand corner of the screen where two circles smaller than a dime appears. The mouse will often freez there. It will release after a while but one circle will show a cursure...
  5. mouse erratic

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse erratic: mouse not erratic in safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/mouse-erratic/69d972f6-64b9-4e99-9744-2f9f1b141a58
  6. Mouse scrolling erratically

Mouse scrolling erratically: All of a sudden this morning my wireless mouse is scrolling erratically. It moves a few lines in one direction then reverses and moves in the opposite direction. It continually does this so I can't get where I want to. Thanks....
  7. erratic mouse

erratic mouse: I have tried many options and still any mouse I use wireless or wired to USB are acting erratic, after 4 years uf using ACER Laptop, Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/erratic-mouse/f7ab9a24-406b-474c-9e90-8393ebc644a1
  8. Erratic mouse

Erratic mouse: I installed Windows 10 on day one or two of the upgrade and have been using it since on my Toshiba 64 bit laptop. It was an upgrade from 8.1. A note that this laptop is a touch screen that I cracked, disabling the touch function a year or so ago. No problems on Windows 8....
  9. Erratic mouse movements

Erratic mouse movements: Since I carried out a clean re-installation, my mouse, a MS Wireless Mouse 5000, has displayed intermittent erratic and jerky movements. Sometimes it is OK, other times it can move in such coarse jerky movements that it is unusable. My Wacom pen on the other hand is smooth. I...
  10. Stop windows moving when moving the mouse to the edge of the sceen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop windows moving when moving the mouse to the edge of the sceen: Hi 10forums, I've been finding this hard to describe and search for so I'm just going to upload a .gif to illustrate my problem. [img] I want to stop the window moving back onto the screen when the mouse is against the screen edge. Does anyone know if this is...