Windows 10: Erratic Mouse

Discus and support Erratic Mouse in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My mouse is very erratic. How can I get control of it? Bob... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dinningroberrt, May 23, 2020.

1. Erratic Mouse

My mouse is very erratic. How can I get control of it?

Bob

:)

dinningroberrt, May 23, 2020

2. Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update

I'm using the Razer Taipan mouse. The mouse pointer has been moving erratically since the last Windows 10 update a few days.

Yesterday I called Razer support. They had me uninstall the software and also delete the mouse from the list of hardware in the control panel. Then I restarted my computer and reinstalled the software. That worked for all of yesterday. This morning the mouse
    pointer is moving erratically again.

I've followed the procedure from yesterday of uninstalling the software, removing the mouse from the list of hardware in the control panel, restarting the computer and reinstalling the software. This time it has not solved the problem.

Any suggestions?

LloydLeighton, May 23, 2020
  3. mouse erratic

mouse not erratic in safe mode

Raul R Suarez, May 23, 2020
  4. Erratic Mouse

Microsoft arc mouse moves erratically

Hello,

I'm using a Dell - windows 10 64 bit OS. The arc mouse moves erratically all over the screen as I try to move the mouse.

I've tried the following:

• windows update - latest
    • uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled from the microsoft download center.
    Any ideas are gladly welcome!

Regards,

Jaguareyes, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Erratic Mouse

1. Erratic Mouse - Similar Threads - Erratic Mouse

2. Erratic mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Erratic mouse: Mouse is usb wired. Updates are on and since March 2020 my mouse starts jumping and clicking all over the screen, I have disabled the touch screen, the touch pad, but problem remains, weirdly,.... If I touch the screen with my other hand while mousing I am able to control...
  3. erratic mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    erratic mouse: hello once again my mouse starts to get erratic, it's impossible to do precision work and I can hardly click to this page properly. when I move the mouse the cursor moves jumpy, not smooth. I had this problem already with several pc's. Currently I'm on a PC with windows 10...
  4. Microsoft arc mouse moves erratically

Microsoft arc mouse moves erratically: Hello, I'm using a Dell - windows 10 64 bit OS. The arc mouse moves erratically all over the screen as I try to move the mouse. I've tried the following: windows update - latest uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled from the microsoft download center. Any ideas are...
  5. Erratic, jerky mouse behaviour

Erratic, jerky mouse behaviour: I'm using a Microsoft Windows wireless mouse with a Surface Pro. It's behaved perfectly until recently, when it suddenly has become erratic and jerky so I have difficulty in selecting icons, text, etc. I have cleaned my mouse thoroughly, replaced the batteries, powered it...
  6. Mouse pointer moving erratically

Mouse pointer moving erratically: Hello: I have just installed Microsoft Precision mouse in a cleanly installed Windows 10, v 1909 with the help of a member of this forum (hsehestedt, thanks again). However, I now have a problem that I did not have in v 1803, namely, the pointer is stopping, then jumping...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard Freezing Computer and Acting Erratically

Mouse and Keyboard Freezing Computer and Acting Erratically: I have been dealing with this issue for months. At this point, I've had HP re-install Windows 10 and, more recently, run the BIOS updates. I've tried five different mouse and keyboard combinations, both wired and wireless and five different manufacturers, and today I ran the...
  8. Mouse or keyboard acting erratically

Mouse or keyboard acting erratically: I am using the latest version of Windows 10. My computer, keyboard and mouse had been acting fine up until the last few days. Nothing that I know of in my environment has changed. When I go to type anything, specifically while on the internet, the cursor just sits there...
  9. Mouse: erratic scroll up and down without mouse input

Mouse: erratic scroll up and down without mouse input: Hello, Sometimes, when I am not rolling the mouse wheel, the focused window's contents scroll up and down like I were rolling the mouse wheel. As far as I know this is a problem that happens in all my applications. When this happens, even if a roll the mouse wheel, the...
  10. Dual monitors = erratic mouse movement

Dual monitors = erratic mouse movement: Win 10 Home 1903 8/10/2019 1832.418 Monitor1 is a Samsung Monitor 2 is VIZIO E24 smart LCD led TV When monitor 2 is powered on my mouse (wireless) gets erratic, hard to control. I'm trying to attach my sys specs file but not sure if I'm being successful. Newbie, here....