Windows 10: Erratic Notifications

Discus and support Erratic Notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been getting notifications only sporadically, of late. Is this a widespread, known issue? 87553 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FreeJamSociety, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Erratic Notifications

I've been getting notifications only sporadically, of late. Is this a widespread, known issue?

:)

FreeJamSociety, Jun 25, 2017

2. Store not checking for app updates anymore

The update notification on the store is erratic at times. There is nothing anyone can do about this but Microsoft so I suggest you go talk to them on this.

Paul van der Heu, Jun 25, 2017
  3. JimWolfCo Win User
    Erratic email notifications

New 950 phone. Extremely disappointing in email notifications. First no ability to identify different accounts with different sound. When setting up to deliver sound on one account and not on another notifications are extremely unreliable. Sometimes only
    get vibration with both accounts but no sound on the one with sound enabled. Cant count on it at all. Is there a fix for this or I may have to go back to my old phone?

JimWolfCo, Jun 25, 2017
Thema:

Erratic Notifications

1. Erratic Notifications - Similar Threads - Erratic Notifications

2. Erratic mouse, Win 10.0.19042

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Erratic mouse, Win 10.0.19042: Over the last couple of weeks my mouse pointer has been moving erratically. The optical sensor is clean as is the mouse mat and the mouse worked perfectly previously. As far as I know there has not been a windows update nor any other software installed since the erratic...
  3. USB ports erratic behavior

USB ports erratic behavior: Hi, My computer runs Windows 10 Home version 1909. It is an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X @ 3,79 GHz, 64GB RAM and I use it as an audio workstation (I am an audio engineer). I was already having issues with my Kensington trackball: every once in a while it became unresponsive and I had...
  4. Dell Inspiron mouse acting erratic

Dell Inspiron mouse acting erratic: My system runs OK for several days and then 2 things happen: I start getting alerts from McAfee about a problem [ I don't have an account with McAfee, it came installed on the computer] and 2 The mouse control starts to go haywwire [the pointer mover eratically and sometimes...
  5. Search Best Match Erratic Behaviour

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search Best Match Erratic Behaviour: Posted on Microsoft Community, but all I got was "update your system", "run the troubleshooter", and "run sfc". Here's my problem: Windows Search behaves differently every time I use it and it drives me insane. I open my applications via Windows Search, and sometimes it...
  6. Windows Search Best Match Erratic Behaviour

in Cortana
    Windows Search Best Match Erratic Behaviour: Windows Search behaves differently every time I use it and it drives me insane. I open my applications via Windows Search, and sometimes it gets the job done and sometimes it does not. One example of problem: https://streamable.com/c5tlkq I turn on my laptop, press Win,...
  7. Solved Wireless Logitech Keyboard & Mouse Acting Erratically

Solved Wireless Logitech Keyboard & Mouse Acting Erratically: I just wanted to share a solution to a problem that I was having with both of my Wireless Logitech Keyboard/Mouse combinations. I would randomly have my wireless Logitech keyboard and mouse become erratic and either not work in the case of my keyboard or erratically in the...
  8. Windows 10 V2004 - Possessed Mouse - Erratic Behavior

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 V2004 - Possessed Mouse - Erratic Behavior: In the last week I have had 2 different PC Clients complain about a possessed mouse. One I can dismiss, two identical independent reports have me concerned. Both have indicated that all of a sudden the mouse started moving all around the screen not just floating in one...
  9. Keyboard lag/unresponsive, mouse is erratic

Keyboard lag/unresponsive, mouse is erratic: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Microsoft comfort keyboard and mouse 5050 Sabrent ds-rica universal docking station most current driver Acer connected to dock via vga to dvi converterand benqconnected to dock with hdmimonitors. Graphics driver no better drivers available...
  10. Cursor moving erratically on the screen

Cursor moving erratically on the screen: The cursor on my screen has started moving erratically lately. It happens randomly. One moment my cursor will be behaving itself for a few hours and then all of a sudden, it'll start moving erratically all over the screen. There are even visuals on the screen that looks like...