Windows 10: Erratic Notifications

Discus and support Erratic Notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been getting notifications only sporadically, of late. Is this a widespread, known issue? 87553 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FreeJamSociety, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Erratic Notifications

I've been getting notifications only sporadically, of late. Is this a widespread, known issue?

:)

FreeJamSociety, Jun 25, 2017

2. Store not checking for app updates anymore

The update notification on the store is erratic at times. There is nothing anyone can do about this but Microsoft so I suggest you go talk to them on this.

Paul van der Heu, Jun 25, 2017
  3. JimWolfCo Win User
    Erratic email notifications

New 950 phone. Extremely disappointing in email notifications. First no ability to identify different accounts with different sound. When setting up to deliver sound on one account and not on another notifications are extremely unreliable. Sometimes only
    get vibration with both accounts but no sound on the one with sound enabled. Cant count on it at all. Is there a fix for this or I may have to go back to my old phone?

JimWolfCo, Jun 25, 2017
Thema:

Erratic Notifications

1. Erratic Notifications - Similar Threads - Erratic Notifications

2. Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...: 0x800f0805 Windows update errorAfter we collected the logs from the Windows machines, like UC Engine/NUCs, we discovered the same error on seven different sites, which is causing weird behavior on these machines and causing user inconvenience,and questioning the reliability...
  3. Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...: 0x800f0805 Windows update errorAfter we collected the logs from the Windows machines, like UC Engine/NUCs, we discovered the same error on seven different sites, which is causing weird behavior on these machines and causing user inconvenience,and questioning the reliability...
  4. Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Startup erratic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup erratic: At wits' end.This has been going on for months.Had it looked at by a certified Asus lab, which only yielded a small hole in my pocket, and no improvement in the patient's state.SystemRunning windows 11, but problem dates from my windows 10 days.Asus laptop: VivoBook_ASUS...
  6. Startup erratic

Startup erratic: At wits' end.This has been going on for months.Had it looked at by a certified Asus lab, which only yielded a small hole in my pocket, and no improvement in the patient's state.SystemRunning windows 11, but problem dates from my windows 10 days.Asus laptop: VivoBook_ASUS...
  7. Cursor moves erratically or not at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor moves erratically or not at all.: Using Lenovo MK820z all in one WIN 11 Pro 64 bit with Microsoft Wireless comfort keyboard 5000 and Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. Aggravating as hell - please help...
  8. Cursor moves erratically or not at all.

Cursor moves erratically or not at all.: Using Lenovo MK820z all in one WIN 11 Pro 64 bit with Microsoft Wireless comfort keyboard 5000 and Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. Aggravating as hell - please help...
  9. Headphones Cause System to Perform Erratically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones Cause System to Perform Erratically: I have a Lenovo IdeapPad 1 15alc7 with Windows 11 22631.3007, and whenever I plug in wired headphones the system behaves very strangely. First off, I can no longer access the sound settings menu, nor can I change the volume. All audio and video also stops playing and will not...
  10. Headphones Cause System to Perform Erratically

Headphones Cause System to Perform Erratically: I have a Lenovo IdeapPad 1 15alc7 with Windows 11 22631.3007, and whenever I plug in wired headphones the system behaves very strangely. First off, I can no longer access the sound settings menu, nor can I change the volume. All audio and video also stops playing and will not...