Windows 10: Erratic taskbar

Discus and support Erratic taskbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, after the last update of Windows the weather icon suddenly starts to move left to right at a high speed blocking the tasks bar and sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kevin Salas_21, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Erratic taskbar

Hi, after the last update of Windows the weather icon suddenly starts to move left to right at a high speed blocking the tasks bar and sometimes lagging the PC, it's random the moments that it happens so I want to know why this happenedHere is a video of what happened

:)

Kevin Salas_21, Oct 13, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 13, 2022
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Oct 13, 2022
  4. Erratic taskbar

Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 13, 2022
Thema:

Erratic taskbar

1. Erratic taskbar - Similar Threads - Erratic taskbar

2. Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...: 0x800f0805 Windows update errorAfter we collected the logs from the Windows machines, like UC Engine/NUCs, we discovered the same error on seven different sites, which is causing weird behavior on these machines and causing user inconvenience,and questioning the reliability...
  3. Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...: 0x800f0805 Windows update errorAfter we collected the logs from the Windows machines, like UC Engine/NUCs, we discovered the same error on seven different sites, which is causing weird behavior on these machines and causing user inconvenience,and questioning the reliability...
  4. Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Startup erratic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup erratic: At wits' end.This has been going on for months.Had it looked at by a certified Asus lab, which only yielded a small hole in my pocket, and no improvement in the patient's state.SystemRunning windows 11, but problem dates from my windows 10 days.Asus laptop: VivoBook_ASUS...
  6. Startup erratic

Startup erratic: At wits' end.This has been going on for months.Had it looked at by a certified Asus lab, which only yielded a small hole in my pocket, and no improvement in the patient's state.SystemRunning windows 11, but problem dates from my windows 10 days.Asus laptop: VivoBook_ASUS...
  7. Cursor moves erratically or not at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor moves erratically or not at all.: Using Lenovo MK820z all in one WIN 11 Pro 64 bit with Microsoft Wireless comfort keyboard 5000 and Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. Aggravating as hell - please help...
  8. Cursor moves erratically or not at all.

Cursor moves erratically or not at all.: Using Lenovo MK820z all in one WIN 11 Pro 64 bit with Microsoft Wireless comfort keyboard 5000 and Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. Aggravating as hell - please help...
  9. Erratic taskbar

Erratic taskbar: Hi, after the last update of Windows the weather icon suddenly starts to move left to right at a high speed blocking the tasks bar and sometimes lagging the PC, it's random the moments that it happens so I want to know why this happenedHere is a video of what happened...
  10. Erratic taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Erratic taskbar: Hi, after the last update of Windows the weather icon suddenly starts to move left to right at a high speed blocking the tasks bar and sometimes lagging the PC, it's random the moments that it happens so I want to know why this happenedHere is a video of what happened...