Windows 10: Erratic Wireless since Oct upgrade

Discus and support Erratic Wireless since Oct upgrade in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop keep dropping wifi since the latest upgrade. Lasts about 5 minutes then switches off. Then on and off every few minutes Win 10 pro. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by carrotmuseum, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Erratic Wireless since Oct upgrade

My laptop keep dropping wifi since the latest upgrade. Lasts about 5 minutes then switches off. Then on and off every few minutes Win 10 pro.

It connects and holds secure, connections to my tethered mobile connection. My phone holds wifi signal from my router, so the router is fine.

Anyone experience similar recent drop outs? Any solutions? if not how do I go back to previous Win 10 variety.

:)

carrotmuseum, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Mussels Win User

wireless randomly goes down

to be honest, there may not be a fix. wireless by its nature is erratic and drops out.

Try any suggestions that people come up with, but you may end up needing to buy a new (or more powerful) wireless router/client adaptor to fix it.

Mussels, Oct 10, 2018
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Erratic Wireless since Oct upgrade

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Erratic Wireless since Oct upgrade :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Erratic Wireless since Oct upgrade

1. Erratic Wireless since Oct upgrade - Similar Threads - Erratic Wireless since

2. Erratic Keyboard since Updates KB4023057

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Erratic Keyboard since Updates KB4023057: Win 10 Pro 64bit 21H2 19044.1586 120.2212.39200 Last Update successful is KB4023057 - KB4583456 continually Fails.My Keyboard has been suffering from Erratic Behaviour syndrome.I have checked and changed the Batteries - 1.5vI have checked Drivers Update - all are stated as...
  3. Erratic Keyboard since Updates KB4023057

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erratic Keyboard since Updates KB4023057: Win 10 Pro 64bit 21H2 19044.1586 120.2212.39200 Last Update successful is KB4023057 - KB4583456 continually Fails.My Keyboard has been suffering from Erratic Behaviour syndrome.I have checked and changed the Batteries - 1.5vI have checked Drivers Update - all are stated as...
  4. Erratic Keyboard since Updates KB4023057

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Erratic cursor since Windows 10 20hg update

Erratic cursor since Windows 10 20hg update: Since the recent Windows 10 20hg update I've had problems with my cursor. Initially, I lost control of the cursor but when I realised some of the updates had stalled I reloaded them and regained some control. However, I'm now stuck with a cursor that keeps jumping back a...
  6. Wireless MS Ergonomic Mouse erratic

Wireless MS Ergonomic Mouse erratic: My MS Ergonomic Mouse acts erratically. I researched this and found many of the standard try this, try that, sacrifice a chicken recommendations. None of which work. But at least I could eat the chicken. The PC is a brand new build. You know what does work...
  7. Solved Wireless Logitech Keyboard & Mouse Acting Erratically

Solved Wireless Logitech Keyboard & Mouse Acting Erratically: I just wanted to share a solution to a problem that I was having with both of my Wireless Logitech Keyboard/Mouse combinations. I would randomly have my wireless Logitech keyboard and mouse become erratic and either not work in the case of my keyboard or erratically in the...
  8. Wireless mouse erratic behaviour after the latest update.

Wireless mouse erratic behaviour after the latest update.: My wireless mouse is jumping the lines and goes back from its position and skips lines on its own.This is something new that I am experiencing after the latest window update on my new Dell laptop with windows 10 in built....
  9. Wireless USB adapter problems since upgrade to 10 anniversary

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless USB adapter problems since upgrade to 10 anniversary: After the same grief I had upgrading to 10, I was finally able to upgrade to 1607 (anniversary version). My wireless usb adapter worked flawlessly for internet access all through the update, however once completed, and it restarted to the 1607 update, my usb adapter went...
  10. Scaling issues since Oct. 17 update KB4043691

in Windows 10 Support
    Scaling issues since Oct. 17 update KB4043691: When i cold boot only, i notice my lock screen photo is stretched and not clear. Also my browser Firefox gets this white line along the bottom and the left side. Does not effect other apps, software or any other Windows that i noticed so far. When i go to Display in...