Windows 10: Erratic Your Phone performance

Discus and support Erratic Your Phone performance in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I like Your Phone, but I'd like it a lot more if a couple of glitches would go away.If I use it for any length of time, I run into this:I can still get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArtSnob, Oct 7, 2021.

1. ArtSnob Win User

Erratic Your Phone performance

I like Your Phone, but I'd like it a lot more if a couple of glitches would go away.If I use it for any length of time, I run into this:I can still get to the phone screen by clicking one of the icons that remain clickable and then exiting the program. I can run all of the phone apps, but it's a very annoying nuisance to have to go about it this way. Have I encountered another "zero day" bug that has never occurred to anyone else that has little hope of ever being fixed?

:)

ArtSnob, Oct 7, 2021
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 7, 2021
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 7, 2021
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Erratic Your Phone performance - Similar Threads - Erratic Phone performance

2. Headphones Cause System to Perform Erratically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones Cause System to Perform Erratically: I have a Lenovo IdeapPad 1 15alc7 with Windows 11 22631.3007, and whenever I plug in wired headphones the system behaves very strangely. First off, I can no longer access the sound settings menu, nor can I change the volume. All audio and video also stops playing and will not...
  3. Headphones Cause System to Perform Erratically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones Cause System to Perform Erratically: I have a Lenovo IdeapPad 1 15alc7 with Windows 11 22631.3007, and whenever I plug in wired headphones the system behaves very strangely. First off, I can no longer access the sound settings menu, nor can I change the volume. All audio and video also stops playing and will not...
  4. Erratic Your Phone performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Erratic Your Phone performance: I like Your Phone, but I'd like it a lot more if a couple of glitches would go away.If I use it for any length of time, I run into this:I can still get to the phone screen by clicking one of the icons that remain clickable and then exiting the program. I can run all of the...
  5. Erratic Your Phone performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erratic Your Phone performance: I like Your Phone, but I'd like it a lot more if a couple of glitches would go away.If I use it for any length of time, I run into this:I can still get to the phone screen by clicking one of the icons that remain clickable and then exiting the program. I can run all of the...
  6. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  7. Your Phone Companion showing Suspended to increase system performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your Phone Companion showing Suspended to increase system performance: When phone companion shows it will not connect to my phone and I must once again type with large fingers on a tiny keyboard. As there away to exempt the phone companion app. and once is suspended how do I unsuspend it....
  8. Your Phone/Your Phone Compain

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone/Your Phone Compain: Is there anyway to get a computer connected with an ethernet connection instead of Wifi on the same router to work with Your Phone? I don't have a wireless card on my desktop and want to be able to see my texts. It is connected via ethernet to the same router the Wifi network...
  9. Erratic performance of arrow, pgup, and pgdn keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Erratic performance of arrow, pgup, and pgdn keys: To scroll down a page I can either use the mouse with the scroll bar or use one of the subject keys. Trouble is, using the keys often doesn't work. Why not? Can this behavior be fixed?...
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...