Windows 10: error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem

Discus and support error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an canon imageclass mf4412 printer which is attached through usb port to a pc running on windows 8.1 OS . The printer is shared through a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vijay Talashilkar, Oct 23, 2021.

1. error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem

I have an canon imageclass mf4412 printer which is attached through usb port to a pc running on windows 8.1 OS . The printer is shared through a workgroup . The printer does not have RJ45 lan connection . When i try to add the printer on a pc running on windows 10 os it gives 0*00000709 error please check if the printer is connected to network . i have uninstalled all the recent microsoft security updates that were installed in the past 1 week but still the error continues . can anyone please address my query or if there are any changes to be made in registry . i doubt if it has got anything t

:)

Vijay Talashilkar, Oct 23, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Oct 23, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User

Yeah, I have windows firewall disabled, and I don't use any other firewall... mostly to prevent stupid issues like this.

None taken... and yeah, I do.

4. HAT
    hat Win User

error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem

I can't seem to share my printer. I tick the share this printer box, and when I click on apply, I get an error message saying "Printer settings could not be saved. Operation could not be completed (error 0x000006d9).

It's a Lexmark Z1300....

Thema:

error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem

1. error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem - Similar Threads - error 0*00000709 printer

2. error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem: I have an canon imageclass mf4412 printer which is attached through usb port to a pc running on windows 8.1 OS . The printer is shared through a workgroup . The printer does not have RJ45 lan connection . When i try to add the printer on a pc running on windows 10 os it gives...
  3. error 0x0000011b with a SHARED PRINTER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error 0x0000011b with a SHARED PRINTER: Lately i've been having the same problem with so many PC from my clients, we can't print from our terminals with a shared printer, whats the problem here?We can print from the server, but not from the terminals....
  4. Shared Printer Installation Errors

Shared Printer Installation Errors: We have a small network setup - Five Windows 10 Pro systems, 1 Windows 2012 R2 server setup as a stand-alone server no Active Directory and five Lexmark forms printers each locally attached to one of the Windows 10 systems and shared out on the network. There is an...
  5. Shared printer problem but not shared folder issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared printer problem but not shared folder issue: Hi, I have a Win7pro PC that shares HP Officejet 800 on a local network. It's a small office of 6 Windows10 machines. The Win7pro machine has also a shared folder in case anyone would like to drop off the file to it and print it off the machine. All of it works well with...
  6. Sharing Printer problem

Sharing Printer problem: I'd like to share my win10 printer in Xp. I know this isn't an xp forum but hoping someone can help me anyway as w10 related. XP "sees" the printer okay but then shows a 'Connect To' dialog wanting a User/Password. The win10 machine has been setup to not ask for this...
  7. Windows 10 printer sharing problem

Windows 10 printer sharing problem: Hello, I have a problem with windows 10 and a dot matrix epson lx350 printer. I installed the printer and it works ok on the host, I shared it across the network, and then I added it to the other pcs in the network. The problem is that the network printing works only until...
  8. Windows 10 Share Printer Problem

Windows 10 Share Printer Problem: I have two Windows 10 Computer one locally installed Epson LQ 690 its working fine but I share the same printer and try to connect with second computer I can see the printer when I click the printer its ask to install the driver when I click yes its give message "Windows can...
  9. Error with shared printer

Error with shared printer: I have Windows 10 1803. I saw an error 0x000003e3 when tried to connect a shared printer on another Windows 10 1803 during installing driver from host. Could you help me?...
  10. Printer Problems and File Share Problems

Printer Problems and File Share Problems: After upgrading to Windows 10 I had printer problems with my wireless HP printer. I could print from the laptop but not the desktop. The desktop installation had deleted the IP address to the printer. I had to re-install it from disk and do some tinkering. Now both printers...