Windows 10: error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem

Discus and support error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an canon imageclass mf4412 printer which is attached through usb port to a pc running on windows 8.1 OS . The printer is shared through a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vijay Talashilkar, Oct 23, 2021.

1. error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem

I have an canon imageclass mf4412 printer which is attached through usb port to a pc running on windows 8.1 OS . The printer is shared through a workgroup . The printer does not have RJ45 lan connection . When i try to add the printer on a pc running on windows 10 os it gives 0*00000709 error please check if the printer is connected to network . i have uninstalled all the recent microsoft security updates that were installed in the past 1 week but still the error continues . can anyone please address my query or if there are any changes to be made in registry . i doubt if it has got anything t

:)

Vijay Talashilkar, Oct 23, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Oct 23, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User

Yeah, I have windows firewall disabled, and I don't use any other firewall... mostly to prevent stupid issues like this.

None taken... and yeah, I do.

4. HAT
    hat Win User

error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem

I can't seem to share my printer. I tick the share this printer box, and when I click on apply, I get an error message saying "Printer settings could not be saved. Operation could not be completed (error 0x000006d9).

It's a Lexmark Z1300....

Thema:

error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem

1. error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem - Similar Threads - error 0*00000709 printer

2. printer shareing error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer shareing error: Dear team Microsoft,mohon bantuannya, windows kami tidak bisa shareing printer, berikut saya lampirkan gambar error dan versi windowsnya, terimakasih.Salam,Zarkoni https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-shareing-error/2ef3d78d-9677-48f7-a0ce-550ff8f64b11
  3. Shared printer problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared printer problem: I have 2 computers connected via ethernet cable to the same router. There is a printer connected via USB to one computer. I cannot get the second computer to access the printer.I have turned on sharing, and ensured that the printer is set to be shared.I have tried to connect...
  4. Shared printer problem

Shared printer problem: I have 2 computers connected via ethernet cable to the same router. There is a printer connected via USB to one computer. I cannot get the second computer to access the printer.I have turned on sharing, and ensured that the printer is set to be shared.I have tried to connect...
  5. Shared printer problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and...: when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and solve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-connect-a-network-printer-the-error/2831f7f7-c613-48b1-b708-43aeb3fbd5cb
  7. when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and...

when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and...: when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and solve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-connect-a-network-printer-the-error/2831f7f7-c613-48b1-b708-43aeb3fbd5cb
  8. when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem: I have an canon imageclass mf4412 printer which is attached through usb port to a pc running on windows 8.1 OS . The printer is shared through a workgroup . The printer does not have RJ45 lan connection . When i try to add the printer on a pc running on windows 10 os it gives...
  10. Sharing Printer problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing Printer problem: I'd like to share my win10 printer in Xp. I know this isn't an xp forum but hoping someone can help me anyway as w10 related. XP "sees" the printer okay but then shows a 'Connect To' dialog wanting a User/Password. The win10 machine has been setup to not ask for this...