Windows 10: ERROR #0 (0x85100000) Assertion Failure

Discus and support ERROR #0 (0x85100000) Assertion Failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PTR HAVING PROBLEMS THIS POPS IVE TRIED EVERYTHING DOES ANY ONE HAVE A SOLUGTION... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TRACYFLANARY, Oct 2, 2018.

1. ERROR #0 (0x85100000) Assertion Failure

PTR HAVING PROBLEMS THIS POPS IVE TRIED EVERYTHING DOES ANY ONE HAVE A SOLUGTION

:)

TRACYFLANARY, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Rock_1979 Win User

Assert failure in keypad river while booting

Hi All,

I am getting ASSERT failure in my keypad driver while booting. I don't understand one thing that my SetPower function is getting called even before the keypad driver is fully loaded. This assert is also not happening 100%.

I would appreciate if I can get any pointers on it.

Rock_1979, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Assert Failure

Hello,

In rare cases wherein you were unable to install certain apps due to assertion failure, one of the things that we need to look at is the
    read-only access control on your Temp folder. This is because
    the setup application of the software you were trying to install was unable to copy temporary installation files
    to your hard drive.

To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest removing the read-only access
    control for your Temp folder. To do this, follow these steps:

• Locate the Temp folder on your computer.

Note Typically, this folder is located in C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Local Settings, where User Name is your user name.
    • Right-click Temp, and then click

Properties.
    • Under Attributes, click to clear the check box for

Read-only.

Note The Confirm Attribute Changes dialog box may appear (this behavior depends on the contents of your Temp folder). If this dialog box appears, click

Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files, and then click OK.
    • Click OK.

Once done with the steps, let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

***If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.***

Jefferson Ore, Oct 2, 2018
  4. OMAR1ZAKI Win User

ERROR #0 (0x85100000) Assertion Failure

Update.exe Failure - Assert Failure

Hey every one ,

I am facing recently an error that is happening. I have installed whatsup for windows program, and it was working very well couple months. Yesterday, after i installed the last update, i tried to open the program and i got this update.exe Assert Failure

ERROR #0 (0x85100000) Assertion Failure 0e72d56a-0a00-41e3-91de-6e7dba24128e.png

I tried to uninstall the application and when ever i hit uninstall i got an the same error.

Any one experiences the same error, any one knows how to fix it ?

I am using windows 10 .

Many Thanks

OMAR1ZAKI, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

ERROR #0 (0x85100000) Assertion Failure

1. ERROR #0 (0x85100000) Assertion Failure - Similar Threads - ERROR 0x85100000 Assertion

2. Assertion Failure Due To T128 Race Wheel Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assertion Failure Due To T128 Race Wheel Driver: Hi, I just recently started getting a “Assertion Failure” after installing a driver for my ThrustMaster T128 Racing wheel Xbox variant. I have tried multiple things to try to fix the problem but it is reoccurring. I really need help. I am running on Windows 11 22H2....
  3. Hitman3.exe-Assert Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hitman3.exe-Assert Failure: HelloI recently re-downloaded Hitman 3 from my Epic platform to continue the game, but every time I open the game, it pops up a window saying "Hitman 3-Assert Failure". I verified the integrity of the game and made sure the library was complete and up to date. I have taken a...
  4. Hitman3.exe-Assert Failure

Hitman3.exe-Assert Failure: HelloI recently re-downloaded Hitman 3 from my Epic platform to continue the game, but every time I open the game, it pops up a window saying "Hitman 3-Assert Failure". I verified the integrity of the game and made sure the library was complete and up to date. I have taken a...
  5. PowerShell Assert failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell Assert failure: Can someone tell me what is this error? I get this error randomly, doesn't seem to interrupt whatever I'm doing then so I don't know what is causing it. Any kind of help regarding what is it and how to solve it is highly appreciated....
  6. PowerShell Assert failure

PowerShell Assert failure: Can someone tell me what is this error? I get this error randomly, doesn't seem to interrupt whatever I'm doing then so I don't know what is causing it. Any kind of help regarding what is it and how to solve it is highly appreciated....
  7. Xemu Assertion Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xemu Assertion Failure: I was playing on my original Xbox emulator earlier today and it was working fine. Now this stupid Runtime error is coming up whenever I boot it up and it doesn't leave me alone. Is there a way that I can get rid of this stupid error in the best possible way? I even tried...
  8. Xemu Assertion Failure

Xemu Assertion Failure: I was playing on my original Xbox emulator earlier today and it was working fine. Now this stupid Runtime error is coming up whenever I boot it up and it doesn't leave me alone. Is there a way that I can get rid of this stupid error in the best possible way? I even tried...
  9. Assert Failure encountered

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Assert Failure encountered: Hello, I ran into this problem when launching the SecureDownloadManager app. Could you please show me how to fix it? Thank you very much![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assert-failure-encountered/e59516c8-1ac7-4a40-9a76-60ad8f01a696
  10. assertion failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    assertion failure: My assertion failure has to do with Byte Fence Scan. I don't use this product but it repeatedly pops up asking me to scan. I usually just close it. I don't know how to eliminate it. Can I eliminate it and would it solve this problem?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error #0 (0x85100000) assertion failure!

2. 0x1b510a000

3. 0x85100000

4. update.exe assert failure,
  5. wow assertion failure,
  6. error #0x85100000 assertion failure,
  7. how to fix error #0 assertion failure,
  8. 0x85100000 assertation failure,
  9. ERROR #0 (0X85100000) Assertionfailure!,
  10. error#0 (0x85100000) assertion failure,
  11. error #0 0x85100000 assertion error,
  12. wow error 0x85100000