Windows 10: Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found

Discus and support Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all, "Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found" is a familiar error and I have seen many helpful ideas to solve the problem but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeterTibbott, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found

Hello all,

"Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found" is a familiar error and I have seen many helpful ideas to solve the problem but my problem is a little different.

Every time I try access am open/save dialog box in certain software (some are recent installs) I get the above network error where on old path that is no longer on my network (and that I no mapped drives to) appears and says "Windows cannot access...."

Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found aca5c2b1-ecdb-48d7-842b-4d1560b14840?upload=true.png

I have searched the registry for references to the named device with no success.

Could someone please let me know if there is some way to purge this historic reference from my machine?

Thanks,

Pete.

:)

PeterTibbott, Jan 15, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

0x80070035 The network path was not found

Hi Mike,

The "0x80070035 The network path was not found " error usually occurs when computer network is having an issue. For us to better assist you with this, please provide the following information:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue(e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Are you using multiple computers that are connected to a network?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Jason JSF Win User
    Error 0x80070035 The Network Path Was Not Found

Hello,

I'm having an issue connecting to a fresh install of Windows 10 Home, from a Windows 10 Pro Laptop.

I have set up a bunch of shares on the desktop (computer name HTPC), and can access them from that computer directly when I navigate to \\HTPC.

However, when I try to connect from my laptop (on the same network), it shows up on the list of devices in my network, but when I try to open it, I get the Error 0x80070035 The Network Path Was Not Found.

Any suggestions?

I've already turned off password protected sharing (I want these files totally open to anyone on network). I am trying to avoid the use of a homegroup, as there are other non-windows devices which will eventually need to connect as well.

Jason JSF, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found

Add a path to $PATH?

what exactly do you need to decipher about that path line? also, what are you installing? perhaps i can help.

Easy Rhino, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found

1. Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found - Similar Threads - Error 08x80070035 network

2. Network path not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network path not found: I have a windows 11 pc where it can access all the shared folders from other computers but how ever if I try to access said pc shared folders then nope I get that dread network path not found ****. I have done EVERYTHING that was told to do and it still won't doit. I have...
  3. Network path not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network path not found: I have a windows 11 pc where it can access all the shared folders from other computers but how ever if I try to access said pc shared folders then nope I get that dread network path not found ****. I have done EVERYTHING that was told to do and it still won't doit. I have...
  4. the network path was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the network path was not found: hope bnthis helps someoneok after days and days i got it a simple fix for me my nas is connected to my router finaly i changed setting to local network fixed everything...
  5. the network path was not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the network path was not found: hope bnthis helps someoneok after days and days i got it a simple fix for me my nas is connected to my router finaly i changed setting to local network fixed everything...
  6. the network path was not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. network path not found

network path not found: error code 0x80070035 path not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-path-not-found/8ebdc367-89ab-495a-816e-6321d6df8b0a
  8. Network path not found. Error 80070035

Network path not found. Error 80070035: I am trying to set up a new laptop (Windows 10, Home, 64-bit). I am unable to get the new machine to access my NAS drive by name. If I try to run \\Homestore, I get the message "Windows cannot access \\Homestore" and details show an error code of 80070035. If I replace...
  9. Error 0x80070035 Network Path Not Found

Error 0x80070035 Network Path Not Found: Hello, We have a small peer to peer LAN (5 systems) in our office, and all systems are Windows 10. If we try to open shared resources that are on System 1, while working on System 2, we often get Error 0x80070035 Network Path Not Found. But we just noticed something odd...
  10. The network path was not found error - usual fixes not working

The network path was not found error - usual fixes not working: My Dev computer (Win 10 Pro) cannot get to any shares on my DBServer (Win 10 Pro) anymore. I have tried the usual (SMB installed, NetBIOS over TCP/IP, typos in share, both on Private network, network discovery turned on, reset TCP/IP, disabling firewall and antivirus) and...