Windows 10: Error 0x0000007c connecting to to a shared printer

Discus and support Error 0x0000007c connecting to to a shared printer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For about two years I have been using my windows 2019 server to connect to a shared printer on a windows 10 machine There is an app that only runs on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GaryHenry2, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Error 0x0000007c connecting to to a shared printer

For about two years I have been using my windows 2019 server to connect to a shared printer on a windows 10 machine There is an app that only runs on server that I need to print labels from but about two weeks ago I can no longer connect to the printer and I get an error that windows cannot connect to it but other devices/workstations can connect to the printer just fine. Other printers connect to the server as you can see below it is just this one for some reason. I have updated the server, rebooted the server I did not see anything in the firewall. Does anyone have any suggestions, ple

:)

GaryHenry2, Nov 6, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Nov 6, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User

Yeah, I have windows firewall disabled, and I don't use any other firewall... mostly to prevent stupid issues like this.

None taken... and yeah, I do.

4. HAT
    hat Win User

Error 0x0000007c connecting to to a shared printer

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

Thema:

Error 0x0000007c connecting to to a shared printer

1. Error 0x0000007c connecting to to a shared printer - Similar Threads - Error 0x0000007c connecting

2. Error Connect to Share Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Connect to Share Printer: Good morning,i am dafit from indonesia,sorry permission to ask, I'm having problems and problems when connecting the user's computer printer to the computer that is the printer server.there are 3 different info from the 3 computers we are trying to connect to.please help,...
  3. Error Connect to Share Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Connect to Share Printer: Good morning,i am dafit from indonesia,sorry permission to ask, I'm having problems and problems when connecting the user's computer printer to the computer that is the printer server.there are 3 different info from the 3 computers we are trying to connect to.please help,...
  4. Error 0x0000007c or 0x000006e4, Windows cannot connect to the printer

in Windows 10 News
    Error 0x0000007c or 0x000006e4, Windows cannot connect to the printer: [ATTACH]Some Windows 11 and Windows 10 users are unable to use the Printer. In this post, we will show you how to fix Windows cannot connect to the printer, Error Code 0x0000007c or 0x000006e4 on your Windows computer. Why am I seeing Windows cannot connect to the printer...
  5. Error 0x0000007c connecting to to a shared printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error 0x0000007c connecting to to a shared printer: For about two years I have been using my windows 2019 server to connect to a shared printer on a windows 10 machine There is an app that only runs on server that I need to print labels from but about two weeks ago I can no longer connect to the printer and I get an error that...
  6. Error 0x0000007c connecting to to a shared printer

Error 0x0000007c connecting to to a shared printer: For about two years I have been using my windows 2019 server to connect to a shared printer on a windows 10 machine There is an app that only runs on server that I need to print labels from but about two weeks ago I can no longer connect to the printer and I get an error that...
  7. Unable to connect to printer Canon MX922: Error 0x0000007c - The system call level is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to printer Canon MX922: Error 0x0000007c - The system call level is not...: I have a windows 10 pro computer set up as a print server in my home. I am able to connect to it fine from most of my computers except from one laptop used by my daughter. Every time I try to connect to the printer, It asks me to install the driver and I get an error "Windows...
  8. Unable to connect to printer Canon MX922: Error 0x0000007c - The system call level is not...

Unable to connect to printer Canon MX922: Error 0x0000007c - The system call level is not...: I have a windows 10 pro computer set up as a print server in my home. I am able to connect to it fine from most of my computers except from one laptop used by my daughter. Every time I try to connect to the printer, It asks me to install the driver and I get an error "Windows...
  9. Unable to connect to printer Canon MX922: Error 0x0000007c - The system call level is not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Cannot connect to shared printer with error 0x0000052f

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to shared printer with error 0x0000052f: A Ricoh C250dn W10 compatable printer is connected to my router and shared from my desktop W10 Pro 20H2 pc. The printer was connected to a Dell Win Pro 1909 laptop and printing until I upgraded my desktop from 1909 to 20H2 a couple yesterday. At that time the Dell laptop...