Windows 10: error 0x00000133 & 0x00000139 while browsing on chrome or 3d designing

Discus and support error 0x00000133 & 0x00000139 while browsing on chrome or 3d designing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Over the past about 2 weeks days I've been using desktop for all sorts from gaming to 3d design and was getting bsods about 5 days ago and just had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ghostcos24, Dec 9, 2016.

1. error 0x00000133 & 0x00000139 while browsing on chrome or 3d designing

Over the past about 2 weeks days I've been using desktop for all sorts from gaming to 3d design and was getting bsods about 5 days ago and just had another since updating my network driver 5 days ago thinking that was the fix. Over the past 2 weeks I've installed a gtx 1050ti upgrading from a radeon hd 7800. I also added a new wifi usb adapter upgrading from a wna 1100 to a TP-LINK TL-WN725N. So far with the bsods I've already took out a faulty ram, remove the old network driver, checked the bios are updated and stress test my processor with prime95 thinking there was over heating but all feels cool inside.

system:
    Windows 10 Version 1607
    AMD FX 8350
    MSI 970 GAMING DDR3 2133 ATX AMD Motherboard
    Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 Vengeance 12 gb ddr3
    samsung ssd 840 evo 250gb
    EVGA 750 BQ, 80+ BRONZE 750W

Attachment 113018

:)

Ghostcos24, Dec 9, 2016

2. Got malware error 895 while browsing on chrome, not able to boot the computer

Original title: potential hard drive crash

Today i revived the malware error 895 while browsing on chrome. The first website i went to for help told me to restart the computer in safe mode, but the conventional method did not work, and instead restarted my pc in the regular fashion. Now it wont
    get past the "preparing automatic repair " screen, and it makes a continuous beeping noise. Any help would be appreciated. I cant get onto my actual computer to fix the problem, and ive already tried the f8 method, so please no answers involving either of
    those.

NoahRobinson, Dec 9, 2016
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Got malware error 895 while browsing on chrome, not able to boot the computer

I think you’re probably seeing a tech support scam popup:
    https://blog.malwarebytes.org/fraud-scam/2015/07/techsupportscams-and-the-blue-screen-of-death/

Have you sought advice/assistance from your antimalware provider (Avast, AVG, McAfee, Norton, Webroot, etc)?

If you are seeing the popup while using the Edge browser see this thread - particularly note the reply
    of GreginMich: Can someone please tell me what this means?

If your issue continues see this free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com: Remove Tech Support Scam Pop-up Virus (Call For Support Scam)

You may not need to scan with Hitman Pro (available in trial version if you do need to use it). If scanning with AdwCleaner (step 1) and Malwarebytes Free (step 3) does not resolve your issue, you may need to reset your
    browsers as suggested in step 5.

Other free independent scanners (if you need them) which should eliminate any malware in your computer include:

Emsisoft Emergency Kit: Emsisoft | Emergency Kit: Free Portable Malware Scan and Removal

ESET Online Scanner: Free Virus Scan | Online Virus Scan from ESET

Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool: http://www.kaspersky.com/antivirus-removal-tool?form=1

Good luck…

Le Boule, Dec 9, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

error 0x00000133 & 0x00000139 while browsing on chrome or 3d designing

You appear to have illegal software installed. Please correct this by installing and activating a legal copy or removing it. If you then get any more BSODs, run DM_Log_collector and upload the zip file and I'll be happy to take a look at it.

Ztruker, Dec 9, 2016
  5. I'll be honest I there's a lot so I'll re-install OS and start from there to try from there.

Ghostcos24, Dec 9, 2016
  6. I've removed everything and did a clean install of windows 10 and got a bsod after installing the video drivers so far.Attachment 113051

Ghostcos24, Dec 9, 2016
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Looks like you are still running illegal Adobe software. Please remove or legally activate it.

The dump shows a problem with : rtwlanu.sys
    Code: BugCheck 133, {0, 501, 500, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlanu.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlanu.sys Probably caused by : wdiwifi.sys ( wdiwifi!CAdapter::AllocateWfcFrame+25 )[/quote] wdiwifi is a Windows module, not the cause of the problem.

4/1/2016 4:11:07 AM C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rtwlanu.sys belongs to your Realtek Wireless Lan adapter or driver. Looks like you have the most recent available. You could try rolling back the driver to the previoous version if available, see if that helps.
    Roll Back Driver to Previous Version in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Tutorials

Ztruker, Dec 9, 2016
  8. error 0x00000133 & 0x00000139 while browsing on chrome or 3d designing

I just realized i had re uped the old file form the 1st dm log collector. I've reinstalled windows and been rid of everything and just ran verifier under cmd and managed to get it to bsod from the wireless driver.Attachment 113125 View attachment 113124

Ghostcos24, Dec 9, 2016
  9. Ztruker Win User
    rtwlanu.sys belongs to your TP-LINK Wireless USB Adapter. The driver you have is dated April 1 2016, which is pretty new.
    If you look at the stack trace you'll see rtwlanu right in the middle of it, a good indication it's the cause of the problem.

Which model do you have? Check this page and see if a newer one is available: Windows 10 Compatibility for TP-LINK Products

Ztruker, Dec 11, 2016
  10. The WN725N, says its compatible for windows 10 but for now I've started using a cable connection till I get a wifi adapter for my pci-e bus. This one was to replace an wna 1100 that had kept disconnecting my usb devices. I just saw they released a driver update on the 6th so I'll try that for a while too.

Ghostcos24, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

error 0x00000133 & 0x00000139 while browsing on chrome or 3d designing

1. error 0x00000133 & 0x00000139 while browsing on chrome or 3d designing - Similar Threads - error 0x00000133 0x00000139

2. Chrome Appearance while browsing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome Appearance while browsing: When I Select the Ctrl Key or select some text/line to copy it. I see some areas getting selected and showing some numbers like measurements of that area on the webpage. This is something new which I started seeing few days back.What is this. I didn't change any settings. Is...
  3. Chrome Appearance while browsing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome Appearance while browsing: When I Select the Ctrl Key or select some text/line to copy it. I see some areas getting selected and showing some numbers like measurements of that area on the webpage. This is something new which I started seeing few days back.What is this. I didn't change any settings. Is...
  4. PC randomly freeze while browsing chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly freeze while browsing chrome: PC randomly freeze while browsing chrome freeze for 30 sec and restartthe issue only happened when i was using hardware acceleration enabled app like chrome and discordthese are we i have done so far- use ddu to uninstall the driver- reinstall driver- use performance mode in...
  5. Random BSOD (browsing YouTube) error 0x00000139

Random BSOD (browsing YouTube) error 0x00000139: Hello, I've had some stability issues lately, which I thought were resolved by removing a few tools that were last causing my PC to BSOD. Attached is the dump. The latest BSOD occurred when browsing YouTube.. Thank you! 79020
  6. BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled: 1Rocster-PC.7z Thanks 106405
  7. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...
  8. BSOD while web browsing in Chrome - NETIO.SYS error

BSOD while web browsing in Chrome - NETIO.SYS error: While browsing using Chrome, a BSOD occurred with the following error NETIO.SYS please give code to system adminstrator. 69076
  9. 0x00000139 in ntoskrnl.exe whilst general browsing

0x00000139 in ntoskrnl.exe whilst general browsing: I had a BSOD with this error when browsing youtube. I have tried to debug it to the best of my ability and as far as I can tell its an issue with a double linked list, following the memory locations I find that: 4: kd> dl fffff989`8ff6b090 fffff989`8ff6b090...
  10. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome error 0x0000139

2. chrome unstallation error 0x0000139