Windows 10: Error 0x000007b, The application was unable to start up correctly on Windows 10

Discus and support Error 0x000007b, The application was unable to start up correctly on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The 0x000007b error usually indicates a conflict from the software with incompatible architecture. For […] This article Error 0x000007b, The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 16, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Error 0x000007b, The application was unable to start up correctly on Windows 10

WinClub, Nov 16, 2020
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 the application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b)

My Windows 10 Upgrade woes

Many windows applications like adobe and nitro reader having problems starting

"the application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b) "

referring to C -- vcredit redistributable's if i manually place the msvcr80.dll and 100.dll (x86) in the x86 program files/adobe/indesign the program works , in nitro readers install directory

also premiere pro starts and crashes not sure what it is, it was giving me something about graphic drivers but after i updated nvidia now it starts and crashes with no error message

interestingly i had none of these problems when i first upgrades from windows 8.1 to windows 10 until windows performed windows updates in the background and restarted on my without telling me it was going to restart to install updates (can't believe the
    team at MS )

Checked in windows / system32 and /syswow they are there I assume one is x86 version and the other x64

uninstalled c++ redistr. and rebooted reinstalled still same problems

also having problems installing some programs because of it

downgraded back to 8.1 everthing works fine, again upgraded to 10 and now this problem, but it is not only me, it is a common support thread all over the internet and dates back

it is almost like win 10 is not registering them, I read i think in ms tech nt , windows 10 no longer needs them and discards some of them, this is why my adobe products failed

also one post suggested coping the .dlls from windows.old/system32 and systemwow to windows/ respective directories but this did not change

did sfc scannow all is normal

cant figure this out, i will have to decide to stay in windows 8.1 if this is not fixed to many programs i rely on for work do not work

adobe recommended trying to install in safe mode but it does not work, now one program i uninstalled adobe illustrator i cannot get re-installed because of this error i think, it is not telling me, it is only giving me an installation error

i must have for work projects every day

Microsoft's answer is always a clean boot or reinstall of windows which in other forums I read does not solve the problem.

Also all display drivers are updated on Nvidia etc

Without doing a clean boot, is there a way to manually register each c++ redistributable x86 and x64 for each of its versions, i think this will solve my install problems. ?

robgomez-gonz, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Error 0x000007b, The application was unable to start up correctly on Windows 10

The application was unable to start correctly

hi,
    i am getting this error when i start a application DialogDevi

Error 0x000007b, The application was unable to start up correctly on Windows 10 [​IMG]

HAROON2015, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Error 0x000007b, The application was unable to start up correctly on Windows 10

1. Error 0x000007b, The application was unable to start up correctly on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Error 0x000007b application

2. Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b'

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b': I am getting the following response when I submit my exe file on MS Store. The product crashes at launch and displays the error message 'TCA.exe - Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b'. Windows build issue is observed on 21H2...
  3. Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b': I am getting the following response when I submit my exe file on MS Store. The product crashes at launch and displays the error message 'TCA.exe - Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b'. Windows build issue is observed on 21H2...
  4. Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The application was unable to start correctly 0x000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application was unable to start correctly 0x000007b: "The application was unable to start correctly 0x000007b" pops up when I download Adobe Creative Cloud. When I download the app from their official website, it does download. The problem arises when I try to open the app. I've tried to use the uninstaller, restarting my PC,...
  6. The application was unable to start correctly 0x000007b

The application was unable to start correctly 0x000007b: "The application was unable to start correctly 0x000007b" pops up when I download Adobe Creative Cloud. When I download the app from their official website, it does download. The problem arises when I try to open the app. I've tried to use the uninstaller, restarting my PC,...
  7. Error the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000003e

Error the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000003e: I tried to install better discord for discord application the version downloaded from website. But after the installation, it showed up message error: "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000003e"How can I fixed this?...
  8. Error 0xc00007b “Application was unable to start correctly”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xc00007b “Application was unable to start correctly”: Hi all, please help me with this Error 0xc00007b “Application was unable to start correctly”I get this response when I attempt to install SmartFTP on my laptop. I have tried all the various suggestions without success, thanks in advance. Also is there a Microsoft source where...
  9. Error the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00005: who knows what happened to my computer this month.some applications on my desktop cannot be opened then a message "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00005".some of these applications such as battle.net is an application to play some games like overwatch and...
  10. The application was unable to start correctly 0x000007b.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application was unable to start correctly 0x000007b.: From february i have this error: The application was unable to start correctly 0x000007b.Click OK to close the application. I tried to fix that, but i can't, first i reinstalled directx and the using cmd to scan my pc, i reinstalled the program too, but they didn't work....
Tags: