Windows 10: Error 0x0000709

Discus and support Error 0x0000709 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a laptop windows 11 and we have a network printer which is in a pc running windows 10I was able to print before and suddenly I cannot. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by caseym02, Oct 28, 2022.

  1. caseym02 Win User

    Error 0x0000709


    I have a laptop windows 11 and we have a network printer which is in a pc running windows 10I was able to print before and suddenly I cannot. When I try to add a printer, I get the following "Operation could not be completed error 0x0000709I've been looking in the internet but and try a few things but cannot fix the issue. Please help and write the steps on how I can fix this issue.thank youEM

    :)
     
    caseym02, Oct 28, 2022
    #1
  2. bdanmo Win User

    UnattendedJoin error: failed to find the domain data (0x6e)

    Thanks for the suggestion! I don't want to add a domain account, as this is a generic unattended install that will be used for all company machines. Do you think it's possible that the computer would join the domain if, instead of using UnattendedJoin in specialize, I used your steps but left out the specific account?

    The other thing I was thinking was to use a generic account to allow the domain join during the specialize step. I added a machine password in the UnattendedJoin component, and instead of getting the error listed above, I got an authentication error, which makes me think I could probably do a secure join instead of the unsecure join.

    Thoughts?
     
    bdanmo, Oct 28, 2022
    #2
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

    Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

    On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

    If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

    At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.
     
  4. Tenforo Active Member

    Error 0x0000709

    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error 0x0000709 :(

    *** errors in the installer !!!

    * manuel make *

    _____________________
    1.step :

    http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

    Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

    ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

    _____________________
    2.step :

    ( install *Smile Error 0x0000709 :) )

    C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

    _____________________
    3.step :

    C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

    ( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

    _____________________
    4.step :

    ( ReName *Smile Error 0x0000709 :) )

    atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

    _____________________
    5.step :

    ( Move *Smile Error 0x0000709 :) )

    atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

    _____________________
    6.step :

    restart PC ! OK *Smile Error 0x0000709 :)

    ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error 0x0000709 :D
     
    Tenforo, Oct 28, 2022
    #4
Thema:

Error 0x0000709

Loading...
  1. Error 0x0000709 - Similar Threads - Error 0x0000709

  2. iSCSI Initiator Service fails to start with error Access is denied

    in Windows 10 News
    iSCSI Initiator Service fails to start with error Access is denied: [ATTACH]The Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service allows your computer to connect to remote storage devices (SAN/NAS) over an IP network using the Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) protocol, making them appear as local disks. The service runs under the LocalSystem...
  3. There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]: [ATTACH]Some users cannot format a USB flash drive to FAT32 using Diskpart because of the “There is no volume selected” error on Windows computers. The FAT32 file system is required for several purposes, such as BIOS recovery and installing software updates on PlayStation....
  4. Hyper-V error occurred while attempting to export the virtual machine

    in Windows 10 News
    Hyper-V error occurred while attempting to export the virtual machine: [ATTACH]When trying to copy or export a VHDX or Hyper-V file, you may encounter an error saying An error occurred when attempting to export the virtual machine. This error can happen for many reasons, which we explain in detail in this guide. An error occurred while...
  5. Unable to connect to API (ConnectionRefused) Claude error

    in Windows 10 News
    Unable to connect to API (ConnectionRefused) Claude error: [ATTACH]If you are receiving the error message “Unable to connect to API (ConnectionRefused)” when trying to use Claude Code on your Windows 11/10 PC, this post will help you fix the issue. A few users have reported that Claude Code repeatedly displays this message when they...
  6. There are no volumes Diskpart error in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    There are no volumes Diskpart error in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Some users cannot modify their hard disks or USB flash drives with Diskpart due to the “There are no volumes” error. Some users tried assigning a drive letter with a third-party tool and succeeded, but the issue reappeared after restarting the Windows PC. Diskpart...
  7. Error resolving driver libraries in DBeaver [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Error resolving driver libraries in DBeaver [Fix]: [ATTACH]The Error resolving driver libraries in DBeaver usually appears when DBeaver cannot download or locate the files required for a database driver. It commonly occurs while creating a new database connection or updating an existing driver. In most cases, the problem is...
  8. When trying to add a network printer drivers on windows 11, getting error 0x0000709

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    When trying to add a network printer drivers on windows 11, getting error 0x0000709: Hi everyone.In my organization, there are multiple windows 2019 print servers for each of our sites.Some time ago, something happened to one of the servers not sure what happened, but now anyone in the site or other sites who has windows 11 computer, who tried to install the...
  9. When trying to add a network printer drivers on windows 11, getting error 0x0000709

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When trying to add a network printer drivers on windows 11, getting error 0x0000709: Hi everyone.In my organization, there are multiple windows 2019 print servers for each of our sites.Some time ago, something happened to one of the servers not sure what happened, but now anyone in the site or other sites who has windows 11 computer, who tried to install the...
  10. Error 0x0000709

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x0000709: I have a laptop windows 11 and we have a network printer which is in a pc running windows 10I was able to print before and suddenly I cannot. When I try to add a printer, I get the following "Operation could not be completed error 0x0000709I've been looking in the internet...