Windows 10: Error 0x0071771

Discus and support Error 0x0071771 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i clean installed my windows 10 in my hard disk partition after installation my all files are locked i visited the foroum i fond and i tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mohammed Hisham Sayed, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Error 0x0071771

When i clean installed my windows 10 in my hard disk partition after installation my all files are locked i visited the foroum i fond and i tried the solution but for 4 hours without luck can someone tell me how to decrypt the files

any help would be appreceated

:)

Mohammed Hisham Sayed, Feb 26, 2021
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Error 0x0071771

1. Error 0x0071771 - Similar Threads - Error 0x0071771

2. Windows 10. Event 20 kernel-WHEA error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. Event 20 kernel-WHEA error: Hello everyone, this is my first time here on this forum. I have a question to ask. Last night, I was going through my Event Viewer and came across this odd error: Event 20 Kernel WHEA error. I know it has something to do with my hardware but when I look through the...
  3. Windows Defender Firewall error code 0x800706d9

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Firewall error code 0x800706d9: Windows Defender Firewall error code 0x800706d9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall-error-code-0x800706d9/4bf4603b-a9ee-44de-9427-32eacb912d09
  4. After installed WSL 2 - get an error when starting any virtual machine in VMware...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installed WSL 2 - get an error when starting any virtual machine in VMware...: After installed WSL 2 - Ubuntu 20.04.2 in Windows 10 Pro YESTERDAY, I get an error when starting any virtual machine in VMware Workstation 15.x...? well? I tried Vmware forums, but having bugs in their site and cannot log in to post... Picture here:...
  5. New Windows 10 - error code 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Windows 10 - error code 0x80070057: I have a new Win 10 on my computer. When I try to download a program LogoDesign Studio Pro I get an error code 0x80070057 . The program downloads amd instals but wont complete because of this error. Very frustrating. Is there a simple fix? Thanks...
  6. createrendertargetview failed error after windows update

createrendertargetview failed error after windows update: Hi After I updated windows 10, many of my microsoft applications are either failing, has frequent freeze moments or crashes randomly. Especially the windows 10 Mail app, Onenote desktop and app version or Explorer.exe. In Onenote I have been getting...
  7. Got Driver_Power_State_Failure error with BSOD whenever plugin power adaptor to my laptop.

Got Driver_Power_State_Failure error with BSOD whenever plugin power adaptor to my laptop.: I have a laptop LENOVO_MT_81F5_BU_idea_FM_ideapad 330S-15IKB D and receiving blue screen after a plugin in my power adaptor to laptop. Although its working fine on battery and safe mode with power adaptor. but unable to use normally when power connected. Can anyone take a...
  8. Flight Simulator Standard error message. Can't open disk7 during installation?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight Simulator Standard error message. Can't open disk7 during installation?: I have made 6 attempts to install this program. I received 2 error messages: !. Continue or ignore: i chose to ignore. 2. Disk 7 : Can not open the cabinet file? How do I correct this problem? Harry *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Epic Games launcher errore system32\xinput1_3.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Epic Games launcher errore system32\xinput1_3.dll: Salve, di recente ho provato ad installare il launcher della Epic Games sul mio PC ma mi da questo errore: "C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\XINPUT1_3.dll non è destinato all'utilizzo con Windows o contiene un errore. Provare a reinstallare il programma dal supporto di installazione...
  10. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth haver error 0x800f081f

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth haver error 0x800f081f: Hi All, My server is using Windows server 2019 Datacenter and I cannot apply Windows Update. I tried to use the command as below to restore the image Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:E:\sources\Install.wim:1 /limitaccess But I got the error message...