Windows 10: Error 0x080070522

Discus and support Error 0x080070522 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Today I realized I was not able to create or save new files in my secondary drive, getting this error. I found in YouTube a guy stating that if I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by marcosdipaolo, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Error 0x080070522

Today I realized I was not able to create or save new files in my secondary drive, getting this error.
    I found in YouTube a guy stating that if I go to the Register and set HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Policies>System>EnableLUA to 0 instead of 1 the problem would be solved.
    I did it and I could save files into my secondary drive BUT I COULDN'T OPEN APPS LIKE EDGE!!!
    So I'm back with my EnableLUA at 1 again and if I try to save files to Sec.Drive i get Error 0x080070522.

help??

:)

marcosdipaolo, Feb 21, 2017

2. does customer support answer calls?

foldaer not there to delete. I assumed it had been deleted earlier but system would not take fix.

Error 80240020, Feb 21, 2017
  3. Dr. Error Win User
    Windows 10

Yesterday I started my computer and out of the blue it just didn't work. I got a windowsscreen that said "PC did not start correctly" so I tried all of the built-in troubleshooting functions but none of them worked. Even resetting my computer wouldn't work
    for some reason. I searched it up on the internet and got some tips about trying with the commandprompt, didn't work either. It all ended with me formatting my harddrives and trying to install Windows again, guess what? Didn't work.

Have anyone got any ideas of what might work? I'm up for anything at this point since I haven't got anything left on my computer anyways.

Also; I upgraded from windows 7 so I don't have a product key, and does anyone know what version of windows you get from upgrading that way?

Thanks on beforehand!

Dr. Error, Feb 21, 2017
Thema:

Error 0x080070522

1. Error 0x080070522 - Similar Threads - Error 0x080070522

2. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  3. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  4. hola, tengo un problema a la hora de actualiaar w10 a w11, me da un error de "se ha...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hola, tengo un problema a la hora de actualiaar w10 a w11, me da un error de "se ha...: ya probe usar estos comandos y sigue sin funcionar, dism /online /cleanup-image /StartComponentCleanupdism /online /cleanup-image /CheckHealthdism /online /cleanup-image /ScanHealthdism /online /cleanup-image /RestoreHealthsfc /scannowtambien probe instalarlo de la forma ISO...
  5. hola, tengo un problema a la hora de actualiaar w10 a w11, me da un error de "se ha...

hola, tengo un problema a la hora de actualiaar w10 a w11, me da un error de "se ha...: ya probe usar estos comandos y sigue sin funcionar, dism /online /cleanup-image /StartComponentCleanupdism /online /cleanup-image /CheckHealthdism /online /cleanup-image /ScanHealthdism /online /cleanup-image /RestoreHealthsfc /scannowtambien probe instalarlo de la forma ISO...
  6. hola, tengo un problema a la hora de actualiaar w10 a w11, me da un error de "se ha...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  8. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  9. 0x80070643 Update error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x80070643 Update error: Hello,I have read the threads in regard to the update error, it suggested you need the recovery to be at least 250 mg? OK, before delving into making it larger possibly nowhere have I seen yet how to see if it is bigger than 250?I know it is a little more than right clicking...
  10. 0x80070643 Update error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070643 Update error: Hello,I have read the threads in regard to the update error, it suggested you need the recovery to be at least 250 mg? OK, before delving into making it larger possibly nowhere have I seen yet how to see if it is bigger than 250?I know it is a little more than right clicking...