Windows 10: Error 0x0AA0301 when trying to burn CD

Discus and support Error 0x0AA0301 when trying to burn CD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 Home, version 1803, on an HP Envy Desktop. I haven't changed anything on my computer or added any software. When I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sduke39, Dec 2, 2018.

1. sduke39 Win User

Error 0x0AA0301 when trying to burn CD

I am running Windows 10 Home, version 1803, on an HP Envy Desktop.

I haven't changed anything on my computer or added any software.

When I try to burn a music CD in either Apple iTunes or with Windows Media Player I get error code 0x0AA0301. "Unknown error has occurred"

I ran the "Hardware Troubleshooter" and it found problems that needed correction, but it didn't resolve my problem. The player plays CD's and DVD's normally, it just won't burn them.

Any suggestions welcome, thanks in advance

steven

***Moved From: Windows 10/Performance & system failures***

:)

sduke39, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Error 0x0AA0301 when trying to burn CD

1. Error 0x0AA0301 when trying to burn CD - Similar Threads - Error 0x0AA0301 trying

2. Error 0x0AA0301 when trying to burn CD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0x0AA0301 when trying to burn CD: I am running Windows 10 Home, version 1803, on an HP Envy Desktop. I haven't changed anything on my computer or added any software. When I try to burn a music CD in either Apple iTunes or with Windows Media Player I get error code 0x0AA0301. "Unknown error has occurred"...
  3. Burning cd

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Burning cd: Hi I am trying to burn a cd and I want the songs to be shuffled or in alphabetical order but after two attempts all I got was whole albums in order but I want the songs mixed help...
  4. burn CD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    burn CD: How do I burn a slideshow with music I made (wmv) to a CD RW disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/burn-cd/4c690d31-f51e-433e-a183-e16b59c3a1d1
  5. Can't Burn a CD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Burn a CD: I keep getting the above error notice. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cant-burn-a-cd/368e7087-8fab-4a27-8b59-c39ee2036e7d
  6. CD Burn

CD Burn: I wasted few CDs and several hours for burning ONE CD. Microsoft is king of Software - how come this simple task can't be achieved in Windows 10. I put CD in DVD drive It asked for USB type of …..... I did both options. For USB type it did not work. Seems now I have to...
  7. Burning CD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Burning CD: I can burn a MP3 file to Audio CD with windows media player but I cant see how to leave the CD open so I can add music files later, is there any alternative software that will leave the CD open ? *Smile 114158
  8. Burning to cd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Burning to cd: When I open Media Player it asks me to connect an external burner. I thought you could burn to cds with Media Player, previous system Windows 7 Home. 15660
  9. CD/DVD will not burn cd's

CD/DVD will not burn cd's: I'm running Windows 10 64 bit on a Toshiba L645D-4040 with a Matshita DVD-RAM UJ890AS CD/DVD drive. I cannot burn a cd with it, using 3 different programs. It plays DVD's and Cd's fine. I have searched for the answer for 5 hours now and cannot find a solution. 54701
  10. Burning to CD

in Windows 10 Support
    Burning to CD: I can transfer items from documents to the E drive, but when I get them there it won't burn them to the CD. I know the CD is good, I can read what's already on it. I know the disc isn't full, the amount on it is less than 50MB. But when I click on the burn to disc command,...