Windows 10: Error 0x104 connecting RDP mobile to the server from XIAOMI phones

Discus and support Error 0x104 connecting RDP mobile to the server from XIAOMI phones in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I also encountered this problem in the official Microsoft RDP client for Android Error code: 0x104 . And what is most interesting, this error is only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IxI_ROPAUA_IxI, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Error 0x104 connecting RDP mobile to the server from XIAOMI phones

I also encountered this problem in the official Microsoft RDP client for Android Error code: 0x104 . And what is most interesting, this error is only on new Xiaomi Mi10 and POCO smartphones with MIUI 14 Android 13 There is a feeling that there is no certificate in Xiaomi smartphones or it is blocked on Microsoft's side. When I switched from Samsung to Xiaomi Mi 10, I also encountered this problem. It worked and still works on the Samsung A40.I checked on 2 different servers Windows Server 2008 r2 and Server 2016 Standart in the middle of the network.It works on Samsung smartphones, not

:)

IxI_ROPAUA_IxI, Jun 8, 2023
  2. suahras Win User

cannot use RD client to connect windows error code 0x104

I just reinstall the system and enable remote desktop, but i cannot use RDclient in android to connect to it, i have added the local user in the RDP permission list and the phone and computer is in the same wifi,but it just popped up 0x104

suahras, Jun 8, 2023
  3. Neobuh Win User
    Connecting to Terminal Server (RDP) via VPN connection windows mobile 5.0

Hello, everybody

I have the folow problem

I have an Exchange 2003 Server behind ISA 2000 (which is also RRAS server), and HP iPAQ rw6815 with windows mobile 5.0

I try to connect to this server using built-in terminal client? and I'm unsuccessful

On the other hand, I can connect to intranet sites via VPN, and syncronize with Exchange through ActiveSync - so VPN tunnel is OK

Also I can connect using terminal client if I my ipaq connected to our inside Wi-Fi spot (in this case it does not use VPN connection, as it receives our internal IP) - so terminal client and server are OK.

And I can connect using my PCs RDP client (and IPAQ as GPRS modem) and establishing VPN connection - so it is not a permanent problem with RDP and ISA

I used PPTP as tunnel protocol

I no want to open RDP port on ISA server, or make port mapping to Exchange, I want use terminal services connection via VPN connection

Any ideas?

Neobuh, Jun 8, 2023
  4. meebers Win User

Error 0x104 connecting RDP mobile to the server from XIAOMI phones

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

Error 0x104 connecting RDP mobile to the server from XIAOMI phones

1. Error 0x104 connecting RDP mobile to the server from XIAOMI phones - Similar Threads - Error 0x104 connecting

2. rdp for mobile phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rdp for mobile phone: rdp credential issues solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rdp-for-mobile-phone/448cc6d0-68f0-4ad4-af9e-2573a239392e
  3. rdp for mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rdp for mobile phone: rdp credential issues solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rdp-for-mobile-phone/448cc6d0-68f0-4ad4-af9e-2573a239392e
  4. Phone link and Xiaomi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link and Xiaomi: Hello,before Xiaomi I had samsung A71 and I used phone link on PC a lot because of bad signal where am I at I put phone on spot where was enough signal and I control my phone via phone link remotely remote screen so when I came home I sit at my computer and it was like...
  5. Phone link and Xiaomi

Phone link and Xiaomi: Hello,before Xiaomi I had samsung A71 and I used phone link on PC a lot because of bad signal where am I at I put phone on spot where was enough signal and I control my phone via phone link remotely remote screen so when I came home I sit at my computer and it was like...
  6. Error 0x104 connecting RDP mobile to the server from XIAOMI phones

Error 0x104 connecting RDP mobile to the server from XIAOMI phones: I also encountered this problem in the official Microsoft RDP client for Android Error code: 0x104 . And what is most interesting, this error is only on new Xiaomi Mi10 and POCO smartphones with MIUI 14 Android 13 There is a feeling that there is no certificate in Xiaomi...
  7. Find computernames connected to a RDP server

Find computernames connected to a RDP server: Hello,On a Windows Server 2019 i'm looking for solution to export or display the computer name of every RDP connexions.The aim is to revoke some TSE licence by host.Thanks Thom...
  8. Unable to connect Server With RDP connection

Unable to connect Server With RDP connection: Hi, I am using windows 11, and Sever is Server 2008 R2. From day before yesterday everything was working fine. Yesterday I take remote of that server it Show Error and even ping was stopped too. So I Just restart My PC and issue resolved.Now again today is same scenario, but...
  9. Unable to connect Server With RDP connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect Server With RDP connection: Hi, I am using windows 11, and Sever is Server 2008 R2. From day before yesterday everything was working fine. Yesterday I take remote of that server it Show Error and even ping was stopped too. So I Just restart My PC and issue resolved.Now again today is same scenario, but...
  10. Unable to connect RDP for particular server

in Cortana
    Unable to connect RDP for particular server: Hi Support I'm getting following error while connecting to one particual server and not all server The remote session was disconnected because there are no remote desktop client access license available for this computer I tried to delete the Mslicense Dword from...