Windows 10: error 0x80004002: No such interface supported when copy fonts folderonly on certain fonts

Discus and support error 0x80004002: No such interface supported when copy fonts folderonly on certain fonts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am getting this error when I try to copy my fonts folder to a flash drive to back up the folder and move them to a different computer. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brady Hunt, Feb 22, 2021.

1. error 0x80004002: No such interface supported when copy fonts folderonly on certain fonts

I am getting this error when I try to copy my fonts folder to a flash drive to back up the folder and move them to a different computer. I have restarted the laptop and made sure all programs are closed. Can any one advise me how to fix this issue?

:)

Brady Hunt, Feb 22, 2021

2. Anyone know how to make fonts?

Exactly what the title suggests.

Do I need a certain program or just to edit an existing font? And if so how do I do that?

There is a certain style of writing I want to make a font of, but I don't know how to.

So does anyone know how?*Wtf :wtf:

Sledgehammerhyena, Feb 22, 2021
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Feb 22, 2021
  4. error 0x80004002: No such interface supported when copy fonts folderonly on certain fonts

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

error 0x80004002: No such interface supported when copy fonts folderonly on certain fonts

1. error 0x80004002: No such interface supported when copy fonts folderonly on certain fonts - Similar Threads - error 0x80004002 such

2. How to Fix Error 0x80004002: No Such Interface Supported when deleting a file on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Error 0x80004002: No Such Interface Supported when deleting a file on Windows 11: Hello all, I am having an issue with deleting a few files from my computer. When I try to delete them, I get an error called Error 0x80004002: No Such Interface Supported. I have tried to delete them in safe mode, but the files still get the same error message. I am assuming...
  3. How to Fix Error 0x80004002: No Such Interface Supported when deleting a file on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix Error 0x80004002: No Such Interface Supported when deleting a file on Windows 11: Hello all, I am having an issue with deleting a few files from my computer. When I try to delete them, I get an error called Error 0x80004002: No Such Interface Supported. I have tried to delete them in safe mode, but the files still get the same error message. I am assuming...
  4. Error 0x80004002: no such interface supported when I try and access my NAS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80004002: no such interface supported when I try and access my NAS: Have seen many posts about deleting the offending file, but this is an error when accessing a network attached storage device.The full error:An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file What file? I am trying to access an internal URL...
  5. Error 0x80004002: no such interface supported when I try and access my NAS

Error 0x80004002: no such interface supported when I try and access my NAS: Have seen many posts about deleting the offending file, but this is an error when accessing a network attached storage device.The full error:An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file What file? I am trying to access an internal URL...
  6. Blurry Text/Font for Certain Webpages. Tried MS tech support, messing with edge fonts, no...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry Text/Font for Certain Webpages. Tried MS tech support, messing with edge fonts, no...: submitted by /u/_mexengineer12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krd0pb/blurry_textfont_for_certain_webpages_tried_ms/
  7. What's the Font Used in the Response Interface?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's the Font Used in the Response Interface?: Hi, I was wondering what is the font that TenForums use in the Reply interface? I don't mean the fonts that appear in the actual thread (the question, responses, and comments). I mean when you click the link in order to reply and a box appears in which you type in your reply...
  8. Windows 10 Fonts when installing on certain applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Fonts when installing on certain applications: I've been having issues with installing applications on Windows 10 for about six months now. The font size on the application install window is either giant or so tiny I can hardly read it. Every other font setting is fine, and it doesn't happen on every application. Just...
  9. Error Font !

Error Font !: [ATTACH] Me Windows 10 Version 1903 Software download : http://www.pobo.net.cn/download.html Font error, thanks all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-font/882adb1e-a90e-4107-a16e-6ae967e1443a
  10. Telugu Fonts Not Supporting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Telugu Fonts Not Supporting: A week back updated my desktop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Earlier, various Telugu fonts supported well in Windows 7, now Windows 10 not supporting fonts If I open a file created in Telugu language, displaying uniformly for all the fonts. Earlier, when changed font type,...