Windows 10: error 0x80010135 while extracting a zip file

Discus and support error 0x80010135 while extracting a zip file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been trying to extract the file from zip file but I am not able to extract it somehow. can anyone help me with this? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KRPatel25, Oct 30, 2020.

1. KRPatel25 Win User

error 0x80010135 while extracting a zip file

I have been trying to extract the file from zip file but I am not able to extract it somehow. can anyone help me with this?

error 0x80010135 while extracting a zip file c99b5056-6b99-4cc8-8bd4-4337783c89a6?upload=true.jpg

:)

KRPatel25, Oct 30, 2020

2. Zip older extraction problems

When trying to extract a zip folder in explorer, I keep receiving error message 0x80010135. Is there a fix for this?

Jack and BarbFerris, Oct 30, 2020
  3. pyramid10 Win User
    Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Oct 30, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Zip older extraction problems

Hi Jack

The 0x80010135 error indicates the file path is too long

Are you deep inside a folder structure when unzipping that file?

If so, move that zip file to say your Documents folder and see if it will extract from there . . .

DaveM121, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

1. error 0x80010135 while extracting a zip file - Similar Threads - error 0x80010135 while

2. Extracting a zipped file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extracting a zipped file: I have a zipped file and I'm trying to unzip it, but if I try to extract it, it says I need to copy a file to it. What shall I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extracting-a-zipped-file/b0ff20c4-c44b-48f5-a303-1e8a054275eb
  3. Extracting a zipped file

Extracting a zipped file: I have downloaded a shared file a video from my Google Drive but when I try to extract it into my downloads folder, I get the message 'The compressed zipped file C:\users etcetc is invalid'...
  4. Winero extracts files, did not use &zip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winero extracts files, did not use &zip: Hi, On the forums suggestion, I downloaded Winero. When I went to install it as I normally do at least for for 30 yr, If it's a zip, I get the 7zip option & I unzip to 7 zips folder selection. However 7Zip did not appear, but Winero gave me its suggestion which I took but I...
  5. Winero extracts files, did not use &zip

in Windows 10 Support
    Winero extracts files, did not use &zip: Hi, On the forums suggestion, I downloaded Winero. When I went to install it as I normally do at least for for 30 yr, If it's a zip, I get the 7zip option & I unzip to 7 zips folder selection. However 7Zip did not appear, but Winero gave me its suggestion which I took but I...
  6. Extracting ZIP files

Extracting ZIP files: I bought my Surface in the US, but I live in China. I try to download content for my Adobe products, but Windows cannot recognize the file type ZIP. The downloads are given a file type in Chinese. I suspect this is the reason. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Slow Extraction of .zip File

Slow Extraction of .zip File: Why is Windows 10 so slow in extracting a standard .zip file? It takes forever to unpack a simple ,zip file and seems to be much longer than previous versions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-extraction-of-zip-file/eb0d110b-b040-4e14-aa12-ad2d53622174"
  8. Can't Extract zipped Files with Windows 10 built in 'Extract' Utility

Can't Extract zipped Files with Windows 10 built in 'Extract' Utility: NOTICE: I had been working to solve a long time problem with my Windows 10 File Explorer Compressed Folder Tool. The option for Windows Explorer to be selected to "Open with" was not available using the older version of Windows. Today, the problem was solved for me by...
  9. Help with extracting a zipped file!

Help with extracting a zipped file!: Because I had a folder downloaded on my PC. And when I was going to extract the zipped file downloaded, thru the file explorer, I'm surprised that the menu for extracting the files wouldn't highlight. So I wonder if I'm doing anything wrong. Here is the image: [ATTACH]...
  10. Extracting Zip Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Extracting Zip Files: Hi People, Newbie here. As the title suggests I am having a problem unzipping downloaded files on my HP Envy laptop. which has windows 10 version 1511 (build 10586.36) it appears to start the process but just hangs at 99% and will remain there for the rest of the day....