Windows 10: ERROR 0X80028CA0 WHEN MAKING BACKUP COPY OF LIBRARY HOLDING PICTURES, DOCUMENTS

Discus and support ERROR 0X80028CA0 WHEN MAKING BACKUP COPY OF LIBRARY HOLDING PICTURES, DOCUMENTS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ERROR 0X80028CA0 WHEN MAKING BACKUP COPY OF LIBRARY HOLDING PICTURES, DOCUMENTS???? WHY?????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TamiAhlum, Jan 18, 2019.

1. TamiAhlum Win User

ERROR 0X80028CA0 WHEN MAKING BACKUP COPY OF LIBRARY HOLDING PICTURES, DOCUMENTS

ERROR 0X80028CA0 WHEN MAKING BACKUP COPY OF LIBRARY HOLDING PICTURES, DOCUMENTS???? WHY?????

:)

TamiAhlum, Jan 18, 2019

2. When trying to copy a Library I get Error 0x80028CA0: Type mismatch.

How do I copy my libraries? How do I solve the error 0x80028CA0: Type Mismatch

Sandra JP.Taylor, Jan 18, 2019
  3. sp_ba Win User
    When trying to copy a Library I get Error 0x80028CA0: Type mismatch.

The issue started after 1607 patch, I tried on a desktop prior to the patch, the library copy / paste to backup drive was working, however after the patch the following error occurs.

An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the folder. If you continue to receive the error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem

Error 0x80028CA0: Type mismatch

Tried the sfc, did not help with the issue

sp_ba, Jan 18, 2019
  4. ERROR 0X80028CA0 WHEN MAKING BACKUP COPY OF LIBRARY HOLDING PICTURES, DOCUMENTS

When trying to copy a Library I get Error 0x80028CA0: Type mismatch.

In copying my Library to paste on an external hard drive, I get and error message: "Error 0x80028CA0 Type Mismatch"

Jerry Carll, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

ERROR 0X80028CA0 WHEN MAKING BACKUP COPY OF LIBRARY HOLDING PICTURES, DOCUMENTS

1. ERROR 0X80028CA0 WHEN MAKING BACKUP COPY OF LIBRARY HOLDING PICTURES, DOCUMENTS - Similar Threads - ERROR 0X80028CA0 MAKING

2. Files Copied into Documents Library also in OneDrive Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files Copied into Documents Library also in OneDrive Documents: My clients new Dell Inspiron uses Windows 11 Version 22H2.During setup, OneDrive was disabled in Startup as well as "Unlink this PC" and "Unlink account" in Settings.As mentioned, files copied directly to the Documents library also now appear in the OneDrive Documents...
  3. Files Copied into Documents Library also in OneDrive Documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files Copied into Documents Library also in OneDrive Documents: My clients new Dell Inspiron uses Windows 11 Version 22H2.During setup, OneDrive was disabled in Startup as well as "Unlink this PC" and "Unlink account" in Settings.As mentioned, files copied directly to the Documents library also now appear in the OneDrive Documents...
  4. Fix 0x80028CA0 Type Mismatch error when copying Libraries

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x80028CA0 Type Mismatch error when copying Libraries: [ATTACH]Some PC users are reporting the issue whereby after installing new Windows Update on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, they get the 0x80028CA0 Type Mismatch error when copying Libraries to an external drive attached to their system. This post provides the most...
  5. File History Backup making multiple copies

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    File History Backup making multiple copies: Have a 1TB BU external drive that I noticed was getting filled up.<br>Found one of the problems in my "File History" where I saw multiple copies of the same data.<br>I've attached a small sample of one section of "File History" and the "Properties of 1 of the multiple files,...
  6. VSS Error when making image backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VSS Error when making image backup: When i start image backup the event logs indicate writers time-outs and the event logs indicate "fail to parse XML file". A non valid character in text content. Looking closer to the logs i can see that one of the partitions RE recovery partition shows a strange GPT-name...
  7. picture folder became a copy of document folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    picture folder became a copy of document folder: Hello, This is just a follow up post regarding a closed 5 year old thread that seems to have gone unsolved. A strange windows bug that makes one of your default windows libraries in my case pictures turn into a duplicate of another directory. When you try to reset this...
  8. Started getting error on copy/paste error is Error Code 0x80028ca0

in Windows 10 Support
    Started getting error on copy/paste error is Error Code 0x80028ca0: For years I have been copying from libraries the folders Documents, Pictures, Videos and Music. Just starting today when I paste and it is computing files and size of paste I get Mismatch Errors and error code 0x80028ca0. I have run sfc /scannow and all is fine also did...
  9. Make a copy or Backup files of my PC

Make a copy or Backup files of my PC: Dear Sirs of MS Support Team and Community: After months of waiting the solution to get a Backup files and that, this possibility came at middle of March of 2019 now, shows up a new code error 0x8100002f with a warning that alert: some files has not been Backed up...
  10. Windows 10 backup missing Documents and Pictures

Windows 10 backup missing Documents and Pictures: Windows 10 backup to External drive - after completion, Documents and Pictures folders are empty. No files have been excluded from backup, have performed multiple times. The last backup does not show up at all. Would appreciate any feedback - using a new Dell AIO....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 0x80028ca0 type mismatch

2. error 0x80028cao type mismatch

3. error 0x80028cao:type mismatch

4. windows 10 error code 0x80028ca0,
  5. error 0x80028ca0 type mismatch in windows 10,
  6. 0x80028ca0 type mismatch,
  7. error 0x80028ca0 mismatch,
  8. 0x80028ca0 windows library,
  9. unexpected error type mismatch copy windows library,
  10. error code 0x80028ca0 2019,