Windows 10: Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Discus and support Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to use DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth I get Error 0x80029c4a.I dont know how to fix this.Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stuner24, Jan 22, 2022.

1. stuner24 Win User

Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Every time I try to use DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth I get Error 0x80029c4a.I dont know how to fix this.Help

:)

stuner24, Jan 22, 2022

2. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

You already have spaces in the command written.

In windows 10, CMD supports Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V so you can directly paste this.

FYI, the spaces are in between

• DISM and Online
    • Online and Cleanup-Image
    • Cleanup-Image and RestoreHealth
    Hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Hello!

Error 0x800f081f

I did with parameter

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:F: /LimitAccess (with new image downloaded)

and

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

and always source file not found

What files I need to repair?

dism Logs download

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArliGOg_TX2fgrFquQqIKTliSJJ-rg

Dmitriy Zemlyanskiy, Jan 22, 2022
  4. RejZoR Win User

How to get damn DISM to work?

Yes, I have the image mounted, the same bloody image I've used to install the OS I'm just using. This is absurd. I've tried this:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:E:\x64\sources\install.esd
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:E:\x64\sources\install.esd:1
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:E:\x64\sources\install.esd
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:E:\x64\sources\install.esd /limitaccess
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:E:\x64\sources\install.esd:1
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:E:\x64\sources\install.esd:1 /limitaccess

None of this crap works even though entire freaking internet is saying that this is the way to do it. Some even mention using quotas for the path which makes no difference (It doesn't need it anyway since there aren't any spaces anyway.

I just can't understand how can OS integrity check tool feature be dumber as years pass by instead of being smarter and more useful.

EDIT:
    Redownloading 4 gigs of stupid image because the one I have apparently isn't good enough. *sigh*

RejZoR, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth - Similar Threads - Error 0x80029c4a DISM

2. DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth is stuck

in Windows 10 News
    DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth is stuck: [IMG]DISM, or Deployment Image Servicing and Management, is a command-line utility allowing users to find and fix corrupt system image files through PowerShell or Command Prompt. However, if the DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command is stuck at 62.3 or any point,...
  3. [Error during using DISM] DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [Error during using DISM] DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: Hi, I was trying to execute the DISM command successfully:DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthbut got this error:Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.19041.844 Image Version: 10.0.19044.2251 Error: 998 Invalid access to memory location. The DISM...
  4. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.: While i try the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth on CMDadmin i get the following error:[===========================55.2% ] Error: 605 The specified buffer contains ill-formed data. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.logAlso i get this...
  5. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.: While i try the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth on CMDadmin i get the following error:[===========================55.2% ] Error: 605 The specified buffer contains ill-formed data. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.logAlso i get this...
  6. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: Every time I try to use DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth I get Error 0x80029c4a.I dont know how to fix this.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80029c4a-at-dism-online-cleanup-image/8d8f32db-fc1e-4cab-b53b-25bdbdb401ec
  8. Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: Every time I try to use DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth I get Error 0x80029c4a.I dont know how to fix this.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80029c4a-at-dism-online-cleanup-image/8d8f32db-fc1e-4cab-b53b-25bdbdb401ec
  9. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: When I run this command its always stuck in 43-44 % its said access denied error 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-online-cleanup-image-restorehealth/cd798b7b-e035-4d1b-9f9d-3b00a17fd9ca
  10. Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth fails: I tried Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth after Windows update locked up the boot DISM failed. No operation was performed: dism.log errors 2019-01-11 18:44:25, Info DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=15128 TID=15148 Error in operation: (null) (CBS...