Windows 10: error 0x8007000D when activating and troubleshooting windows 10

Discus and support error 0x8007000D when activating and troubleshooting windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I cannot personalize my computer because in activation, it says "windows is not activated" and below that it says "something interrupted our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by stinkworm, Jun 30, 2020.

1. stinkworm Win User

error 0x8007000D when activating and troubleshooting windows 10

I cannot personalize my computer because in activation, it says "windows is not activated" and below that it says "something interrupted our troubleshooting". when I click troubleshoot it gives me the error 0x8007000D and to check my connection, but my connection is fine. Please help :

:)

stinkworm, Jun 30, 2020

2. Error Code: 0X8007000d - Accounts Not Syncing In Mail Service In Windows 10

Hi Ubaid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have trouble syncing your contacts.

I would suggest you first try the in-built app troubleshooter and see if this helps.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit
      Enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all

• Click on Windows Store App. Please provide a password if asked for it and click
      ok.
    Kindly click on the link below, refer to the article below: This article will give you information about the error code (0x8007000d)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/windows-update-error-0x8007000d

Note: Also applicable for Windows 10

Check if this helps.

Please respond with the results.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 30, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Upgrade error 0x8007000d

Hi, failure to upgrade- assuming that's what's happened- is not uncommon. It's a complex process.

If you research the error number- which can be useful- you may find
    I suggest you try two simple steps initially and see if it helps.

1. Run the Window Update Troubleshooter (Settings, search for trouble)

2. If that doesn't help, try a tutorial from the Tutorial section here - take a moment to become familiar with this excellent resource:

Windows 10 Tutorial Index | Windows 10 Tutorials

Reset Windows Update in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

When you try to upgrade again, please take the basic precautions recommended in this tutorial:
    Upgrade to Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    - uninstall any AV or security software
    - disconnect any unnecessary peripherals
    - try a clean boot if necessary

Make sure you have at least 25Gb free on your C: partition

That tutorial includes links to fault finding upgrades; the links point to articles with further links.

You can do the upgrade manually- download the iso, mount it, view the new 'drive' in file explorer and run setup.exe

This means it's under your control and could save repeat downloads for reattempts.

Quote above from
    Fix: Windows 10 Update Error 0x8007000d - Appuals.com

dalchina, Jun 30, 2020
  4. error 0x8007000D when activating and troubleshooting windows 10

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

error 0x8007000D when activating and troubleshooting windows 10

1. error 0x8007000D when activating and troubleshooting windows 10 - Similar Threads - error 0x8007000D activating

2. HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT ERROR CODE: 0x8007000D

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT ERROR CODE: 0x8007000D: i have a problem on changing product key. please assist on how to trobleshoot error code 0x8007000D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-troubleshoot-error-code-0x8007000d/c23f7595-ec8e-4dae-8528-1eded3779743
  3. Fix error 0x8007000d when installing, upgrading, updating or activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix error 0x8007000d when installing, upgrading, updating or activating Windows 10: [ATTACH]The Error 0x8007000d is quite an unusual error, in the sense that it appears […] This article Fix error 0x8007000d when installing, upgrading, updating or activating Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Windows Activation Error 0x8007000D

Windows Activation Error 0x8007000D: I just built a customized computer ready to install Windows 10. I have a Mac laptop that won't allow me to download the Windows Media Creation Tool so I downloaded the ISO file to a USB. I made sure to format my USB to MS-DOS FAT32 and downloaded the ISO file to it. I...
  5. Windows 10 activation error 0x80004005 0x8007000d.

Windows 10 activation error 0x80004005 0x8007000d.: Hello, microsoft i had this problem for the week now. I was trying to use tutorials on youtube but nothing helped me. I have laptop and i have problem with my windows 10 activation. I think i made hardware change but there is much more problems. I had already activated...
  6. Windows activation error code 0x8007000d

Windows activation error code 0x8007000d: I used a HWID changer and my windows lost its activation and when i try to troubleshoot i get error code 0x8007000d i reset my computer and i kept all my files but i still cant activate it. i don't have a physical number for the windows activation my activation is link to my...
  7. "Something interrupted our troubleshooting... " error 0x8007000D

"Something interrupted our troubleshooting... " error 0x8007000D: So i recently upgraded my PC parts pretty much upgrading everything except for my motherboard and my drives, everything was fine the first day but next morning when i turned my PC on after about 10 mins i realized the activate windows watermark was there. So i checked the...
  8. "Something interrupted our troubleshooting... " error 0x8007000D

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Something interrupted our troubleshooting... " error 0x8007000D: So i recently upgraded my PC parts pretty much upgrading everything except for my motherboard and my drives, everything was fine the first day but next morning when i turned my PC on after about 10 mins i realized the activate windows watermark was there. So i checked the...
  9. Windows activation error 0x8007000d

Windows activation error 0x8007000d: Hello, I seems to be having a problem with my windows. I have been using my pc for about a month witho any issues. Suddenly i see some text in the bottom right of my screen telling me to activate windows. When i click the troubleshoot button it just says troubleshoot has...
  10. Windows 10 error code 0x8007000D during windows activation

Windows 10 error code 0x8007000D during windows activation: So as the subject said, i got this problem yesterday. I never had this problem before (almost 2 year using this pc), but recently when updating the new win 10 update i got this issue, i try using the troubleshoot but it didn't do anything. The problem said "Something...
Tags: