Windows 10: Error 0x8007000f: Failed to run Task Sequence

Discus and support Error 0x8007000f: Failed to run Task Sequence in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]This post features solutions to fix Error 0x8007000f, Failed to run Task Sequence. This error indicates an error within the Task Sequence,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 19, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Error 0x8007000f: Failed to run Task Sequence

Error 0x8007000f: Failed to run Task Sequence [​IMG]
    This post features solutions to fix Error 0x8007000f, Failed to run Task Sequence. This error indicates an error within the Task Sequence, specifically with how it tries to access or copy files from a network share. The complete error message reads: Failed to Run Task Sequence An error occurred while starting the task sequence (0x8007000F). […]

This article Error 0x8007000f: Failed to run Task Sequence first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 19, 2023

2. Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Apr 19, 2023
  3. Unable to import task sequence for x64 to in-place upgrade to Windows 10 by task sequence.

Original Title: Windows 10 In-Place Upgrade

I am trying Windows-10 In-Place upgrade by downloading the task sequence from the below Microsoft website and following the steps as mentioned in the site (Below is the link which I am referring to )

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us...ws-10-with-system-center-configuraton-manager

I am able to successfully import the task sequence for Windowsx86, but when I am trying to import the same task sequence for x64, it's tries replace the exiting package (TS)

• Is it possible to rename the package name in the script, if possible please let me know how to do this
    • After the windows10 migration, administrator account is disabled and not able to login to the system. What would be the solution for this ?

Vivek_7_RR, Apr 19, 2023
  4. Error 0x8007000f: Failed to run Task Sequence

SCCM - TsmBootstrap.exe - Application Error during Task Sequence

Hi All,

I have been getting this TsmBootrap.exe error in my SCCM Task Sequences for a while, and can't figure out how to eliminate it. It always pops up in the Task Sequence just before the first reboot after the OS has installed. I just click "OK" and the Task Sequence resumes and finishes successfully, all drivers and apps install successfully as well, this just seems to be a nuisance and doesn't cause the TS to crash or fail or anything.

I have tried creating brand new Task Sequences, disabling the driver installation step, using different boot images for different models of computers, but this keeps happening. I do have the smsts.log, but cannot attach it here. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Error 0x8007000f: Failed to run Task Sequence [​IMG]

AJ Hawkes (ahawkes), Apr 19, 2023
Thema:

Error 0x8007000f: Failed to run Task Sequence

1. Error 0x8007000f: Failed to run Task Sequence - Similar Threads - Error 0x8007000f Failed

2. Enable Bitlocker Windows 11 SCCM Task Sequence fails?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable Bitlocker Windows 11 SCCM Task Sequence fails?: We are trying to enable Bitlocker on few different Dell laptops. Currently it fails with these generic errors. What am I am I missing here?We deployed bitlocker via intune and that works well but trying to deploy this for imaging from the get go is a pain. From TS when its...
  3. Enable Bitlocker Windows 11 SCCM Task Sequence fails?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable Bitlocker Windows 11 SCCM Task Sequence fails?: We are trying to enable Bitlocker on few different Dell laptops. Currently it fails with these generic errors. What am I am I missing here?We deployed bitlocker via intune and that works well but trying to deploy this for imaging from the get go is a pain. From TS when its...
  4. SCCM - TsmBootstrap.exe - Application Error during Task Sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM - TsmBootstrap.exe - Application Error during Task Sequence: Hi All,I have been getting this TsmBootrap.exe error in my SCCM Task Sequences for a while, and can't figure out how to eliminate it. It always pops up in the Task Sequence just before the first reboot after the OS has installed. I just click "OK" and the Task Sequence...
  5. ConfigMgr CMG task sequence error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ConfigMgr CMG task sequence error: I keep getting this error while running a task sequence over the Internet. F8 isn't bringing up a command prompt despite me checking the box to enable and re-distributing content and rebuilding the boot ISO....
  6. ConfigMgr CMG task sequence error

ConfigMgr CMG task sequence error: I keep getting this error while running a task sequence over the Internet. F8 isn't bringing up a command prompt despite me checking the box to enable and re-distributing content and rebuilding the boot ISO....
  7. ConfigMgr CMG task sequence error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. SCCM Task sequence

SCCM Task sequence: When Creating an application task sequence and adding a general "Restart Computer" task, the computer wont restart automatically, I have to log into windows for the task to take effect. For debugging purposes this is an available task sequence but will be deployed as required...
  9. SCCM Task sequence

in Windows 10 Customization
    SCCM Task sequence: When Creating an application task sequence and adding a general "Restart Computer" task, the computer wont restart automatically, I have to log into windows for the task to take effect. For debugging purposes this is an available task sequence but will be deployed as required...
  10. SCCM Task sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming