Windows 10: error 0x8007001f. trying to play game pass games in my mac using windows on a external hard...

Discus and support error 0x8007001f. trying to play game pass games in my mac using windows on a external hard... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im trying to install Age of empires II from Xbox game pass but is giving me an error. I'm using windows home on a SSD connected to my Imac 27". Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rafaelcamposros, Nov 11, 2020.

1. error 0x8007001f. trying to play game pass games in my mac using windows on a external hard...

Im trying to install Age of empires II from Xbox game pass but is giving me an error. I'm using windows home on a SSD connected to my Imac 27". Please help me to solve this problem. error 0x8007001f. trying to play game pass games in my mac using windows on a external hard... a34829a2-0c17-4e7c-80d0-eee7b28c5adb?upload=true.jpg

:)

rafaelcamposros, Nov 11, 2020

2. Installing games on Mac with Bootcamp. Error 0x8007001f

I have a Windows 10 Pro (v2004) installed on separate hard drive on my iMac 27-inch 2019 and I have active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. There is a persistent problem with Xbox app / Windows Store - whenever I try to install a game with "Administrator
    approval required for installation" there is an error 0x8007001f

I have tried updating, reinstalling, repartitioning, resetting etc. but nothing helps so far. Judging from other comments here I suspect that Windows Store and/or Game Pass is problematic on any Apple computer.

Please comment if any of you have correctly working Xbox Game Pass setup + Windows 10 + Bootcamp (partition or external disk) on any Apple Mac computer at all! What is your hardware and system configuration?

VecaisVaskis, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

error 0x8007001f. trying to play game pass games in my mac using windows on a external hard...

Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost

Source: Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost - Xbox Wire

See also:

Brink, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

error 0x8007001f. trying to play game pass games in my mac using windows on a external hard...

1. error 0x8007001f. trying to play game pass games in my mac using windows on a external hard... - Similar Threads - error 0x8007001f trying

2. Can't play my game pass games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play my game pass games.: Got game pass from discord nitro so i downloaded some games but none of the games work. when i press play it starts launching and asks me to sign in so i press my account to login then it boots me and say "sign in to play this game". I have tried repairing all things xbox....
  3. Can't play my game pass games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't play my game pass games.: Got game pass from discord nitro so i downloaded some games but none of the games work. when i press play it starts launching and asks me to sign in so i press my account to login then it boots me and say "sign in to play this game". I have tried repairing all things xbox....
  4. Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.: Happens on both Wolfenstein3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I have uninstalled and redownloaded both games and still get this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-when-trying-to-play-a-game/8a5be516-9d95-4280-bcd8-a192d19a082e
  5. Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.

Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.: Happens on both Wolfenstein3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I have uninstalled and redownloaded both games and still get this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-when-trying-to-play-a-game/8a5be516-9d95-4280-bcd8-a192d19a082e
  6. Blue Screen upon trying to play ANY xbox game pass game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen upon trying to play ANY xbox game pass game.: This is frustrating I have looked at all the different forum posts associated with this. I have over 100 steam games and have 0 issues but Microsoft Store seems to have issues. I cannot even get the mindump files to generate from the BSOD. I have checked all settings and...
  7. Blue Screen upon trying to play ANY xbox game pass game.

Blue Screen upon trying to play ANY xbox game pass game.: This is frustrating I have looked at all the different forum posts associated with this. I have over 100 steam games and have 0 issues but Microsoft Store seems to have issues. I cannot even get the mindump files to generate from the BSOD. I have checked all settings and...
  8. Can't play game pass game or access files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't play game pass game or access files: Was playing The Outer Worlds earlier today with the xbox game pass, now when I try to open it it says: "The Outer Worlds can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected." The store page says download instead of play, and if I click it it...
  9. Has anyone found a fix for game pass error code 0x8007001f?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone found a fix for game pass error code 0x8007001f?: I have windows installed on an external drive and when I try to install a game I get an error code 0x8007001f. submitted by /u/AlexTheEditor1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcqezr/has_anyone_found_a_fix_for_game_pass_error_code/
  10. Installing games on Mac with Bootcamp. Error 0x8007001f

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing games on Mac with Bootcamp. Error 0x8007001f: I have a Windows 10 Pro v2004 installed on separate hard drive on my iMac 27-inch 2019 and I have active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. There is a persistent problem with Xbox app / Windows Store - whenever I try to install a game with "Administrator approval required...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 xbox 0x8007001f

2. 0x8007001f xbox game pass