Windows 10: Error 0x80070057 when downloading Forza horizon 4

Discus and support Error 0x80070057 when downloading Forza horizon 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition from MS store. When i try to start the download this error ( 0x80070057) pops out. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ripkiller, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Ripkiller Win User

Error 0x80070057 when downloading Forza horizon 4

Hi,

I just bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition from MS store.

When i try to start the download this error ( 0x80070057) pops out.

I tried reinstaling windows and everything i found on internet. Nothing helped.

Sorry for my english I am not native english speaker

:)

Ripkiller, Dec 16, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 16, 2019
  3. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Aditya_Roy, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Naveen_M, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Error 0x80070057 when downloading Forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Error 0x80070057 downloading

2. Forza Horizon 4 not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not downloading: I had Forza Horizon 4 installed on my PC before I had to reset due to it being full. I tried to download FH4 again from the microsoft store, I can click on install but when I choose the drive I want it on and press install nothing happens. I've tried numerous fixes and none...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Download Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Download Error: Hi, I already played Forza Horizon 4 before on this exact device Windows 10 PC. I needed some space so I removed it. When I now try to download I have the Ultimate Edition it keeps getting an error To be exact: Code: 0x803FB107. I keep getting errors on the additional...
  4. Error when downloading Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when downloading Forza Horizon 4: Hi, Something really frustrating has been occurring for a while now. I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 4, but each and every time I get the same error code: 0x80073D0D. I know that a solution has been posted a while ago, but that has something to do with changing up...
  5. forza horizon 4 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 error: hello. i need help. i bought the game and i installed it, i bought the car pass too. i open the game and it gives me an error: load failed an unknown error occourred. please try again later...
  6. forza horizon 4 download

forza horizon 4 download: hi all, after spending over $100 on this game plus addons I was welcomed by a download system that is frankly appalling, I started the download on my wifi that is not very fast and later on needed to pause the download at about 10gb, after unpausing it corrupted the 10gb and...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 PC Error 0x80070057

Forza Horizon 4 PC Error 0x80070057: Well, after so much troubleshooting I did with this issue (with only negative results) in my last post (which nobody saw, by the way), I was looking for a way to solve this without having to reinstall. Having no more choices, I ended up doing anyway... Which to my surprise,...
  8. Error 0x80072EFE when downloading Forza Horizon 4

Error 0x80072EFE when downloading Forza Horizon 4: Hi my friend is trying to preload his copy of Forza Horizon 4. He's updated to Windows 10 1809 and has more than enough space to install. However everytime he attempts to download from the Microsoft Store he gets this error 0x80072EFE. Really wanna get this done with just to...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  10. forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download: hi i have bought the ultimate edition of forza but i cant install from microsoft site! all my problems are shown in pics below. help is appreciated thankyou.[IMG][ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to download forza horizon 4 0x80070057

2. forza error 0x80070057