Windows 10: Error 0x80070057 when I try to install/update Your Phone in the Microsoft Store.

Discus and support Error 0x80070057 when I try to install/update Your Phone in the Microsoft Store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had a whole problem with my Windows Store and I had to search on reinstalling it. I managed to successfully reinstall it with 0 problems and I can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Justin ReynerSoller, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Error 0x80070057 when I try to install/update Your Phone in the Microsoft Store.

I had a whole problem with my Windows Store and I had to search on reinstalling it. I managed to successfully reinstall it with 0 problems and I can now use my Windows Store again. However, when I tried to update my apps it gave me errors of 0x80070057. It is the same when I reused the code I used to reinstall the Windows Store and repurposed it to reinstall Microsoft.YourPhone. I have the following error with the same Error code. I used the following code: remove-appxpackage Microsoft.YourPhone_1.21102.134.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.

:)

Justin ReynerSoller, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Phaellow Win User

Error 0x80070057 when installing apps from Microsoft Store

Hello,

Out of nowhere, I was updating some apps on the Microsoft Store and I started getting an error at the end of the download. It simply says that "Something unexpected happened" and it says the error code is 0x80070057.

I've also since updated to Windows 20H2 v2 (build 19042.867).

I've tried sfc and dism, WSReset and the apps troubleshoot, but nothing really did anything.

Is there anything else I can do to try and solve this issue?

Phaellow, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Windows Update gives error code 0x80070057

Too bad that didn't work *Sad

Try a clean startup:

Launch System Configuratiion (msconfig)

on the Services tab:
    Error 0x80070057 when I try to install/update Your Phone in the Microsoft Store. [​IMG]
    Hide all Microsoft servicesPress the [Disable all] button

on the Startup tab: Press Open Task Manager
    Disable all items listed
    Close Task Manager
    Press [Ok] on the System Configuration window

Restart your machine
    Try a manual Windows Update from Settings -> Update and Recovery (not Control Panel)

The issue might be HW related.

A few other suggested fixes were to run wsreset

This might have more affect (works on Win10, not just Win8.x)
    Store - Re-register in Windows 8 and 8.1

Try all three and test an update.

Slartybart, Nov 26, 2021
  4. Error 0x80070057 when I try to install/update Your Phone in the Microsoft Store.

Getting error 0x80070057

If misery loves company, add me to the list with that exact description.

ArtShapiro, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Error 0x80070057 when I try to install/update Your Phone in the Microsoft Store.

1. Error 0x80070057 when I try to install/update Your Phone in the Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - Error 0x80070057 try

2. Error 0x80070057 when I try to install/update Your Phone in the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80070057 when I try to install/update Your Phone in the Microsoft Store.: I had a whole problem with my Windows Store and I had to search on reinstalling it. I managed to successfully reinstall it with 0 problems and I can now use my Windows Store again. However, when I tried to update my apps it gave me errors of 0x80070057. It is the same when I...
  3. Error 0x80070057 when I try to install/update Your Phone in the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80070057 when I try to install/update Your Phone in the Microsoft Store.: I had a whole problem with my Windows Store and I had to search on reinstalling it. I managed to successfully reinstall it with 0 problems and I can now use my Windows Store again. However, when I tried to update my apps it gave me errors of 0x80070057. It is the same when I...
  4. Error 0x80070057 when installing apps from Microsoft Store

Error 0x80070057 when installing apps from Microsoft Store: Hello, Out of nowhere, I was updating some apps on the Microsoft Store and I started getting an error at the end of the download. It simply says that "Something unexpected happened" and it says the error code is 0x80070057. I've also since updated to Windows 20H2 v2 (build...
  5. Error 0x80070057 when installing apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Error 0x80070057 when installing apps from Microsoft Store: Hello, Out of nowhere, I was updating some apps on the Microsoft Store and I started getting an error at the end of the download. It simply says that "Something unexpected happened" and it says the error code is 0x80070057. I've also since updated to Windows 20H2 v2 (build...
  6. Error 0x80070057 when trying to install something

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 0x80070057 when trying to install something: In this occasion I am trying to install a JAR file, I downloaded it from: http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.12.2.html It is a verified site and there are currently very few people who have this type of error, I have followed different...
  7. Error when trying to install Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when trying to install Microsoft Store: I do this: Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} And get this: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. error...
  8. Your Phone not updating in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone not updating in microsoft store: I just got my brand new laptop today and was prompted to download Your Phone during setup. I did so and followed all the instructions to download it to my phone as well. Whenever I attempt to open the app on my laptop, I get a prompt that says the app needs to be updated in...
  9. Error Code 0x80070057 in microsoft store

Error Code 0x80070057 in microsoft store: I recently just bought the new Microsoft Flight Simulator on microsoft store but every time i try downloading it, it starts downloading for a split second but then it just stops downloading and gives me the same error code over and over again, i dont know what to do so i am...
  10. Error: 0x80070057 when trying to update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error: 0x80070057 when trying to update Windows 10: I keep trying to update my computer to Windows 10 and it always fails on the last step saying that Windows 10 has failed to install. Then I get the error code 0x80070057. It says before the update begins that my computer has the correct conditions to update but always fails....