Windows 10: Error 0x80070057 When trying to download games from Xbox Game Pass PC

Discus and support Error 0x80070057 When trying to download games from Xbox Game Pass PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have the Xbox Game Pass for PC and I have downloaded Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and Forza Horizon 4 and they are working. Today, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VirtalPeguin, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Error 0x80070057 When trying to download games from Xbox Game Pass PC

Error 0x80070057 When trying to download games from Xbox Game Pass PC Z1bk9cUbXJbC4IdJeuIBTINPxQennpubNrXIQHkcw0A.jpg

I have the Xbox Game Pass for PC and I have downloaded Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and Forza Horizon 4 and they are working. Today, I tried to download Broforce, Subnautica and Grounded both from the Xbox (beta) app and the Windows Store and both show an error.

https://preview.redd.it/l5bwbrznm6r...bp&s=b0da8a863fcbec5ac86cfbe6979684e0e70fa578

https://preview.redd.it/mit4erhhm6r...bp&s=d103b01819665c35e98a0be627a293caa4ebda11

I only showed Grounded in the screenshots but I tried doing the same for Broforce and Subnautica and they have the same problem.

I did an SFC scan, WSreset, troubleshoot and restart. I also tried signing in and out of the account.

https://preview.redd.it/6scim1dzm6r...bp&s=c2c6a71c6880944a136f01bb4db7d38dccd2668c

Windows 10 1909 all up to date.

submitted by /u/VirtalPeguin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VirtalPeguin, Oct 4, 2020

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 4, 2020
  3. PC game pass

Hi NLH1

I'm Wilfredo S an Independent Advisor

I can suggest the following directly from the xbox support page

Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10

RESTART YOUR PC

As basic as this is, a simple restart can set many things right.

ERROR MESSAGE

If there’s a download error, first try downloading again.

If the installation keeps failing, in most cases you’ll see an error code with a message. These are generally 10-character codes that start with “0x.” For example, 0xC03F7003.

FOR GAME PASS GAMES, CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR PLAN

To install games from Xbox Game Pass, you must have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) plan.

Make sure you’re signed in to Microsoft Store and/or the Xbox (Beta) app—whichever you’re installing from.

Make sure your Xbox Game Pass membership is current by signing in and checking the status.

Make sure your PC is online. If needed, see Fix network connection issues in Windows.

Source>>
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/t...

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Error 0x80070057 When trying to download games from Xbox Game Pass PC

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July Xbox

Source: Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Dead Rising 4, and More - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Error 0x80070057 When trying to download games from Xbox Game Pass PC

1. Error 0x80070057 When trying to download games from Xbox Game Pass PC - Similar Threads - Error 0x80070057 trying

2. XBOX game pass error 0x80070057, error when trying to uninstall Gaming services error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX game pass error 0x80070057, error when trying to uninstall Gaming services error...: Hello, Yesterday, I decided to try game pass for a dollar. What a terrible decision that has been, thus far. So from the start, game pass wasn't detecting one of my hard drives for certain games. I was, however, able to download 2 games to my C: and one game, Destroy All...
  3. XBOX game pass error 0x80070057, error when trying to uninstall Gaming services error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX game pass error 0x80070057, error when trying to uninstall Gaming services error...: Hello, Yesterday, I decided to try game pass for a dollar. What a terrible decision that has been, thus far. So from the start, game pass wasn't detecting one of my hard drives for certain games. I was, however, able to download 2 games to my C: and one game, Destroy All...
  4. Xbox Game Pass won't download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass won't download games: For some reason my xbox app won't download anything and give me the error 0x00000000000001. I tried resetting the xbox app by using powershell but it just won't do it, it gives me this error: Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 +...
  5. Xbox Game Pass won't download games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass won't download games: For some reason my xbox app won't download anything and give me the error 0x00000000000001. I tried resetting the xbox app by using powershell but it just won't do it, it gives me this error: Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 +...
  6. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  7. Xbox game pass weird download error on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game pass weird download error on PC: I've tried downloading Forza Horizon 4, Middle Earth and Halo MCC, problem is my boot drive is an ssd where I dont have enough space to download the games, halo got downloaded onto my hdd without any problems but Forza Horizon 4 (0x80070057) and Middle Earth (0x80070057 /...
  8. Can't choose drive to download games from Xbox PC game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't choose drive to download games from Xbox PC game pass: I have two drives, one is a partitioned SSD and the other is a 7200 rpm HDD. I'm unable to install any games from pc game pass on the 2nd SSD partition. I tried to change storage settings on windows with no success. Any ideas on how to fix it? [img] 152160
  9. BSOD When trying to install any game from Xbox Pass for PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD When trying to install any game from Xbox Pass for PC: Every time I try to download a game using windows store/Xbox pass for pc, I get a BSOD and my device restarts. The download doesn't even start and the device restarts....
  10. cant download game from pc game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download game from pc game pass: i have game pass ultimate and was gonna get the outer worlds on my pc and i cant download it. im signed it to my primary account which ive had since 2009, every time i got to the game page in the microsoft store it says install but when i move my cursor over it, it shows a...