Windows 10: Error 0x800700e9 while trying to install Back 4 Blood in Xbox app.

Discus and support Error 0x800700e9 while trying to install Back 4 Blood in Xbox app. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Been having issues with my Win11 install today, first my Windows Update was disabled and access was denied to edit it back to automatic, I finally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ripsaw_uk, Oct 12, 2021.

1. ripsaw_uk Win User

Error 0x800700e9 while trying to install Back 4 Blood in Xbox app.

Been having issues with my Win11 install today, first my Windows Update was disabled and access was denied to edit it back to automatic, I finally managed to fix that. Now im trying to install Back 4 Blood via Game pass and turns out now my Gaming Services were missing too, and will not update with error code Code: 0x8007045B, prompting me to hit Retry which does nothing. The game wont install either until this is fixed, no clue what to do. I am running a compatible PC ofcourse, downloaded build 22000.194 of win11 from microsoft last week.EDIT: I finally managed to clean install Gaming Service

:)

ripsaw_uk, Oct 12, 2021

2. Xbox App Error code 0x80048504?

Hi Andyy,

If you received this error code 0x80048504, there could be an issue with the Xbox live server, your network connection, or with the account itself. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps

Please click this link. This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe and then hit Enter. 

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Hit Enter. 
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 12, 2021
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 12, 2021
  4. Error 0x800700e9 while trying to install Back 4 Blood in Xbox app.

0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

Error 0x800700e9 while trying to install Back 4 Blood in Xbox app.

1. Error 0x800700e9 while trying to install Back 4 Blood in Xbox app. - Similar Threads - Error 0x800700e9 while

2. Fix Back 4 Blood DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER Error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Back 4 Blood DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER Error: [IMG]If you see DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER error while playing the Back 4 Blood game then this post is sure to help you resolve the problem. Many Back 4 Blood players have reported getting disconnected from the servers in the middle of the game. When this error is triggered,...
  3. Xbox gamerpass Windows 11 Back 4 blood

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamerpass Windows 11 Back 4 blood: Xbox gamerpass Windows 11 Back 4 blood game launches anti cheat but will not open the game after loading anti cheat I have no idea why every other game I own works with windows 11....
  4. Xbox gamerpass Windows 11 Back 4 blood

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox gamerpass Windows 11 Back 4 blood: Xbox gamerpass Windows 11 Back 4 blood game launches anti cheat but will not open the game after loading anti cheat I have no idea why every other game I own works with windows 11....
  5. PC rebooting unprompted while playing back 4 blood over xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC rebooting unprompted while playing back 4 blood over xbox app: i was enjoying back 4 blood in the xbox game pass when suddenly my PC shut itself down abruptly without warning i needed to fully discharge by using the master power switch before it would start back up, i'll attach the critical kernel level error and the only previous error...
  6. PC rebooting unprompted while playing back 4 blood over xbox app

PC rebooting unprompted while playing back 4 blood over xbox app: i was enjoying back 4 blood in the xbox game pass when suddenly my PC shut itself down abruptly without warning i needed to fully discharge by using the master power switch before it would start back up, i'll attach the critical kernel level error and the only previous error...
  7. PC rebooting unprompted while playing back 4 blood over xbox app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Unable to remove/reinstall back 4 blood

Unable to remove/reinstall back 4 blood: I have been trying to download and install back 4 blood for a while now and i keep getting errorcode 0x8007007E. i have tried running windows update troubleshooter, resetting microsfot store cache, resetting microsoft store in settings, running a commandprompt with DISM...
  9. Back 4 Blood won't continue download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Back 4 Blood won't continue download: I started to try and download Back 4 Blood and it get to about 15.40gb specifically and wont download any further so how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-4-blood-wont-continue-download/16ff1cf3-8d49-4a69-815a-f210858df35e
  10. Error 0x800700e9 while trying to install Back 4 Blood in Xbox app.

Error 0x800700e9 while trying to install Back 4 Blood in Xbox app.: Been having issues with my Win11 install today, first my Windows Update was disabled and access was denied to edit it back to automatic, I finally managed to fix that. Now im trying to install Back 4 Blood via Game pass and turns out now my Gaming Services were missing too,...