Windows 10: Error 0x80070141 when copying photos or videos from iphone xr

Discus and support Error 0x80070141 when copying photos or videos from iphone xr in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently started getting 0x80070141 error when attempting to copy photos and videos from my iPhone XR to my windows 10 desktop. It will work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RayCarroll2, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Error 0x80070141 when copying photos or videos from iphone xr

I have recently started getting 0x80070141 error when attempting to copy photos and videos from my iPhone XR to my windows 10 desktop. It will work for a short period but then I start getting the errors. I have tried 3 different iPhone cables and USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports but makes no difference.

:)

RayCarroll2, Nov 10, 2019

2. Cannot copy a few selected photos from Iphone to PC Windows 10

Hi John,

For the better clarity of the issue, please answer the below questions:

• Are you getting any error message?

• How did you try to copy the photos?
    I suggest you to try copying the photos by following the below steps:

• Connect the iPhone to Windows 10
      computer
    • Close the prompted window
    • Press Windows + E key on the keyboard (it will show the phone as drive)
    • Now you can copy and paste the pictures & videos into your Windows drive.
    Refer to the below link for further information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/photo-gallery-import-photos-faq

Hope you can copy the photos.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Nov 10, 2019
  3. IMPORTING VIDEOS FROM IPHONE XR/MISSING CODEC 0xc00d5212

I'VE NOT HAD ANY ISSUES IMPORTING VIDEOS FROM MY IPHONE XR TO MY WINDOWS 10 PC UNTIL A FEW WEEKS AGO.

I KEEP GETTING AN ERROR MESSAGE INDICATING "THE DEVICE IS NOT REACHABLE." ANY ONE KNOW OF A FIX?

aleidasuarez, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Javo Win User

Error 0x80070141 when copying photos or videos from iphone xr

iPhone Photos import to Windows 10 PC not working

I would like to troubleshoot my inability to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10. I am an advanced user struggling to find relevant help on the internet since most results are unusable masked adverts for paid third party software.

I want to use it the following way

1. connect iPhone via USB to my Windows 10 PC
    2. open Microsoft "Photos" app
    3. click in the upper right on import > add from the device over USB
    4. select all photos and click import

4th step is where it fails, with no usable message.

• I have set the device as trusted on iPhone
    • I mostly don't see it in My Computer, therefore I cannot just copy
    • I tried uninstalling every driver and iTunes software
    • Despite not being visible in Windows Explorer, iTunes can always access the contents with no issue
    • it has a tiny moments when it starts working, but overall import fails sooner or later and never copies all 3k photos. Mostly MSPhotos don't show any content, just failure message, sometimes it shows it's content and acts as I can select what to import, but as described fails sooner or later
    • iTunes can successfully copy entire phone.

Other attempts
    • I tried multiple free 3rd party SW, all of them either failed or seemed like to be usable only after buying their extended version
    • I tried using iTunes for Syncing the Photos
      • I maybe don't know how to use it, or it is faulty too. But I've set the directory where my Photos should be synced, but sync seems to just backup the phone and creates tiny 'Photo Database file', but no photo actually gets copied onto PC.

Thema:

Error 0x80070141 when copying photos or videos from iphone xr

1. Error 0x80070141 when copying photos or videos from iphone xr - Similar Threads - Error 0x80070141 copying

2. Transfer media from iphone Xr to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer media from iphone Xr to PC: I was transferring photos and videos from my iphone XR to my laptop. of the 213, it stopped about half way through with no explanation. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-media-from-iphone-xr-to-pc/3649e8d6-2928-4c47-b053-64c3261c7150
  3. Transfer media from iphone Xr to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer media from iphone Xr to PC: I was transferring photos and videos from my iphone XR to my laptop. of the 213, it stopped about half way through with no explanation. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-media-from-iphone-xr-to-pc/3649e8d6-2928-4c47-b053-64c3261c7150
  4. Transfer media from iphone Xr to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error 0x80070141 in Movies & TV

Error 0x80070141 in Movies & TV: I can not play a video I uploaded from my ipad on Windows Movies & TV. It is showing that it can not play. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80070141-in-movies-tv/436c48fe-f39a-4962-8e1a-3529636050ba
  6. iPhone Xr video copy - Error?

iPhone Xr video copy - Error?: I'm just desperate right now. I simply cannot copy a video from my iPhone to my laptop without getting an error message. I restarted my PC and iPhone, nothing helps. [ATTACH] iPhone Xr video kopieren - Fehler?
  7. Error 0x80070141 when copying photos or videos from iphone xr

Error 0x80070141 when copying photos or videos from iphone xr: I have recently started getting 0x80070141 error when attempting to copy photos and videos from my iPhone XR to my windows 10 desktop. It will work for a short period but then I start getting the errors. I have tried 3 different iPhone cables and USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports...
  8. Error Importing iPhone Photos & Videos from iPhone 11

Error Importing iPhone Photos & Videos from iPhone 11: I have tried repeatedly this week to import my photos and videos to my PC from my iPhone 11. It will find the device, eventually show the photos that need to be imported, but then once I select "import photos," it will freeze up and then state that it can no longer find my...
  9. IMPORTING VIDEOS FROM IPHONE XR/MISSING CODEC 0xc00d5212

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IMPORTING VIDEOS FROM IPHONE XR/MISSING CODEC 0xc00d5212: I'VE NOT HAD ANY ISSUES IMPORTING VIDEOS FROM MY IPHONE XR TO MY WINDOWS 10 PC UNTIL A FEW WEEKS AGO. I KEEP GETTING AN ERROR MESSAGE INDICATING "THE DEVICE IS NOT REACHABLE." ANY ONE KNOW OF A FIX?...
  10. no sound on some video using the onedrive app on my Iphone XR

in Windows 10 Customization
    no sound on some video using the onedrive app on my Iphone XR: I had a phone 6S and always use Onedrive for my photos and video. Worked well every time. Just to an Iphone XR, want to use the same one drive app for the same purpose. Unfortunately there are no sounds in the reading some vidos. Looked at my settins, called Apple....seem to...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix error ox0070141 on iphone xr

2. error 0x80070141 iphone video