Windows 10: Error 0x80070422 please help i have tried all fixes but nothing works

Discus and support Error 0x80070422 please help i have tried all fixes but nothing works in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the 28th of Aug 2020 I have had this error message on the update screen, I don't know what's causing it but all other solutions posted have not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarimZouaber, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Error 0x80070422 please help i have tried all fixes but nothing works

Since the 28th of Aug 2020 I have had this error message on the update screen, I don't know what's causing it but all other solutions posted have not worked. I don't use the computer for a lot but mainly using the Xbox game pass app now I can't even use it because it needs to update and I can't update it because of this error. does anyone know how i could find the root of my problem or how to fix it.

:)

KarimZouaber, Sep 12, 2020

2. 0x80070422 erro

Hi,

In almost all cases you may have probably disabled BITS reason why you are getting an error code 0x80070422. May we ask if you already
    install the latest update on your PC to check if it's the one might be causing the issue? If you've already tried updating
    your PC, we suggest enabling Background Intelligence Transfer service which is used to facilitate download of Windows updates by following the steps that were provided by
    Sumit Dhiman2 from this link.

For additional reference to fix the error that you're getting you may also check this article:
    “0x80070422” error message when you try to enable Windows Firewall

Let us know if you need further help.

Jenicel Dri, Sep 12, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Error 0x80070422 please help i have tried all fixes but nothing works :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Error 0x80070422 please help i have tried all fixes but nothing works

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Error 0x80070422 please help i have tried all fixes but nothing works

1. Error 0x80070422 please help i have tried all fixes but nothing works - Similar Threads - Error 0x80070422 please

2. How do i fix MS Store! Nothing works that I've tried...help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix MS Store! Nothing works that I've tried...help please: Get these errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-ms-store-nothing-works-that-ive/d402088d-e31b-4f68-9288-db1c7b606b55
  3. How do i fix MS Store! Nothing works that I've tried...help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix MS Store! Nothing works that I've tried...help please: Get these errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-ms-store-nothing-works-that-ive/d402088d-e31b-4f68-9288-db1c7b606b55
  4. Nothing works, and I tried to fix it myself

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Nothing works, and I tried to fix it myself: I have an image that shows what happens when I turn it on. I tried every option, but it never works, I can’t even reset the pc or start up from a USB flash drive or DVD...
  5. Audio will not work, nothing has fixed the issue. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio will not work, nothing has fixed the issue. Please help!: Windows did an update (as far as I can tell), and a few days later, my audio doesn't work. The error message states "the audio service is not running." I tried to fix this via service.msc, and there was no option to "start" or "restart" the audio. It says, "windows could not...
  6. Please god help, i have the black screen and nothings working

Please god help, i have the black screen and nothings working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wakpk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpk0y3/please_god_help_i_have_the_black_screen_and/
  7. Error code: 0x80070422 HELP!

Error code: 0x80070422 HELP!: I cannot download games from the Microsoft store and keep getting this error I've tried resetting the cache and setting things to automatic in Services.msc Brainy Hurty submitted by /u/Onceknown1 [link] [comments]...
  8. Please help nothing working nothing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help nothing working nothing: [IMG]help nothing working in my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-nothing-working-nothing/648fe6d7-2de9-4835-b79a-b95d24d22d8e
  9. Please Help! Nothing is working properly on my computer. Have been trying to fix it for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Help! Nothing is working properly on my computer. Have been trying to fix it for...: Hello, I have no idea what I did but my computer is really messed up now. The search function won't work, pictures won't open, avg won't work, and pretty much every other app I have won't work anymore. The only thing I can use the computer for is to get on the internet. It...
  10. fix error (0x80070422)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fix error (0x80070422): trying to update and windows 10 need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-error-0x80070422/68522b8b-c995-4ea0-a82f-190d95f87492
Tags: