Windows 10: Error 0x800704cf in all windows apps and processes after 22H2 update, internet works...

Discus and support Error 0x800704cf in all windows apps and processes after 22H2 update, internet works... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm getting Error 0x800704cf in all Microsoft apps and processes ever since updating to version 22H2. While I can connect to the internet perfectly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AbhishekSengupta.HR, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Error 0x800704cf in all windows apps and processes after 22H2 update, internet works...

I'm getting Error 0x800704cf in all Microsoft apps and processes ever since updating to version 22H2. While I can connect to the internet perfectly using any other software firefox, google chrome, amazon music, etc, all windows apps and processes Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Store, Microsoft To Do, Windows Update seem to think I'm not connected to the internet. I tried various fixes like manual refreshes from cmd, but none resolved the issue.

:)

AbhishekSengupta.HR, Sep 29, 2022

2. Error 0x800704cf in microsoft store

Hi,

As per the error message, your internet connection might have something to do with the error code 0x800704cf. The anti-virus on your computer can also be the culprit here. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your concern. We suggest
    that you download and run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter. Once done, check if the issue persists.
    You can also check if the Store works in another user account. If the issue
    still persists, we suggest to reset the Microsoft Store. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, the type in wsreset.exe.
    • Hit Enter to proceed.

You may reset the Store a couple of times before checking if the issue persists.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooting steps provided above.

Carlos Tin, Sep 29, 2022
  3. 0x800704cf error during app download and update from windows store

Hello community.

I have tried many "suggested" solutions found on the internet but none of those had effect.

I own a windows 10 toshiba satellite upgraded from windows 8-8.1 back to 7 and currently windows 10.

Downloading from store worked fine until the last windows update.

I tried to download reminder app and update rest of the apps installed in my laptop from store but nothing worked.

I get the error 0x800704cf in the "See details" popup.

How to fix it?

jordantsapanidis, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Ernie San Win User

Error 0x800704cf in all windows apps and processes after 22H2 update, internet works...

Error 0x800704cf in using calender and outlook app

Hello Sai,

To resolve error code 0x800704cf, we suggest following this troubleshooting steps

here

Let us know what happened.

Regards.

Ernie San, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Error 0x800704cf in all windows apps and processes after 22H2 update, internet works...

1. Error 0x800704cf in all windows apps and processes after 22H2 update, internet works... - Similar Threads - Error 0x800704cf apps

2. No Internet after 22H2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Internet after 22H2 update?: Hi,after updating to 22H2 my internet connection just won't work anymore. I can connect to my WiFi, but it just says "no internet, secure". I googled it and found that plenty of people had that issue with varying solutions. None of which worked for me unfortunately... Here's...
  3. No Internet after 22H2 update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Internet after 22H2 update?: Hi,after updating to 22H2 my internet connection just won't work anymore. I can connect to my WiFi, but it just says "no internet, secure". I googled it and found that plenty of people had that issue with varying solutions. None of which worked for me unfortunately... Here's...
  4. Error 0x800704cf in all windows apps and processes after 22H2 update, internet works...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x800704cf in all windows apps and processes after 22H2 update, internet works...: I'm getting Error 0x800704cf in all Microsoft apps and processes ever since updating to version 22H2. While I can connect to the internet perfectly using any other software firefox, google chrome, amazon music, etc, all windows apps and processes Microsoft Edge, Microsoft...
  5. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf: I bought a Microsoft 365 subscription and I need to sign-in into my account to activate this but the error shows that 'You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf'. It's obvious that I have internet working well and good. Can anyone help me out on this? Thanks....
  6. Windows "You'll need the internet for this" Error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows "You'll need the internet for this" Error 0x800704cf: Whenever I try to use any Microsoft applications online e.g. download an app from the Microsoft Store, sign into my Microsoft account on any app, Microsoft Office etc. This occurs all the time, even when I'm connected to the internet. Stems from an issue with network drivers....
  7. You will need the Internet for this: error 0x800704cf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    You will need the Internet for this: error 0x800704cf: Every time I try to log in to the Microsoft store in Windows 10, I receive this error message, which says "It doesn't seem like you're connected to the Internet. Try again." Although I am completely 100% connected to the Internet and everything else works fine for me. I have...
  8. 0x800704cf error. You will need the internet for this

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    0x800704cf error. You will need the internet for this: [ATTACH] My system is a HP Pavilion Notebook (Model No. Y4F74PA#ACJ) I am using Microsoft Windows 10 (Version 1903- OS Build 18362.207). This error has been there for a while now, whenever I try to sign in to the store, It throws me this error, even though internet is...
  9. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf: Whenever I try to login to the Microsoft store on Windows 10, I am greeted with this error message, along with it saying "It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please try again." Even though I am completely 100% connected to the internet and everything else...
  10. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf: Whenever I try to login to the Microsoft store on Windows 10, I am greeted with this error message, along with it saying "It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please try again." Even though I am completely 100% connected to the internet and everything else...