Windows 10: Error 0x800704cf

Discus and support Error 0x800704cf in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I fix Error 0x800704cf MS says it needs to fix a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mikeboeckle, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Error 0x800704cf

how do I fix Error 0x800704cf

MS says it needs to fix a problem

:)

mikeboeckle, Dec 21, 2019
  2. borhan48 Win User
    borhan48, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Error 0x800704cf in microsoft store

Hi,

As per the error message, your internet connection might have something to do with the error code 0x800704cf. The anti-virus on your computer can also be the culprit here. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your concern. We suggest
    that you download and run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter. Once done, check if the issue persists.
    You can also check if the Store works in another user account. If the issue
    still persists, we suggest to reset the Microsoft Store. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, the type in wsreset.exe.
    • Hit Enter to proceed.

You may reset the Store a couple of times before checking if the issue persists.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooting steps provided above.

Carlos Tin, Dec 21, 2019
  4. rigogs Win User

Error 0x800704cf

rigogs, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Error 0x800704cf

1. Error 0x800704cf - Similar Threads - Error 0x800704cf

2. I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store.: I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store. This is very annoying and I'm scared that my laptop could get forced into a Temp account again. help?Windows 11 Home 23H2WPA3 network...
  3. I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store.: I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store. This is very annoying and I'm scared that my laptop could get forced into a Temp account again. help?Windows 11 Home 23H2WPA3 network...
  4. Error Code 0x800704cf and Microsoft account issues, when trying to log in to Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x800704cf and Microsoft account issues, when trying to log in to Microsoft...: "It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again. 0x800704cf"Whenever I try to log into a Microsoft application like Microsoft Store or the Xbox app I get this error message, even though I am connected to the internet, and it seems...
  5. Error Code 0x800704cf and Microsoft account issues, when trying to log in to Microsoft...

Error Code 0x800704cf and Microsoft account issues, when trying to log in to Microsoft...: "It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again. 0x800704cf"Whenever I try to log into a Microsoft application like Microsoft Store or the Xbox app I get this error message, even though I am connected to the internet, and it seems...
  6. Error Code 0x800704cf and Microsoft account issues, when trying to log in to Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How do I fix corrupted Microsoft account causing 0x800704cf error when trying to link...

How do I fix corrupted Microsoft account causing 0x800704cf error when trying to link...: So my problem is going to sound like one you've heard before given the error codes, but I'm starting to think that it is a bit unique given what I did to my account. I've tried pretty much everything I can find on the internet over 2 years and still nothing. Support just...
  8. How do I fix corrupted Microsoft account causing 0x800704cf error when trying to link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix corrupted Microsoft account causing 0x800704cf error when trying to link...: So my problem is going to sound like one you've heard before given the error codes, but I'm starting to think that it is a bit unique given what I did to my account. I've tried pretty much everything I can find on the internet over 2 years and still nothing. Support just...
  9. Can't sign in with a specific account in any windows service... error 0x800704cf....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in with a specific account in any windows service... error 0x800704cf....: Whenever I try to sign in with my windows account, I have this message:It is not related to the internet nor the machine, because of 2 points:- I can log with another account with no issue.- I can't log on this account on other machines on other internets.... the error seems...
  10. Can't sign in with a specific account in any windows service... error 0x800704cf....

Can't sign in with a specific account in any windows service... error 0x800704cf....: Whenever I try to sign in with my windows account, I have this message:It is not related to the internet nor the machine, because of 2 points:- I can log with another account with no issue.- I can't log on this account on other machines on other internets.... the error seems...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. x800704cf

2. error code 0x800704cf