Windows 10: Error 0x80070520 when trying to sign into the Xbox App

Discus and support Error 0x80070520 when trying to sign into the Xbox App in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ive been getting this error anytime i try to sign into the Xbox app. i have tried alot of solutions ive seen on here and none have worked, ive tired... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by xBGx Kaneki, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Error 0x80070520 when trying to sign into the Xbox App

Ive been getting this error anytime i try to sign into the Xbox app. i have tried alot of solutions ive seen on here and none have worked, ive tired wsreset, ive made sure xbox services are running but it still wont work.

The strange thing is this is only happening on my main account. i can sign in with another account fine, but with this account it wont work. my account isnt banned or anything cus i can use my account on my actual xbox with no problems. im confused on what is happening and am looking for a resolution.

:)

xBGx Kaneki, Mar 30, 2019

2. Unable to sign into the Xbox app on Windows. Getting 0x80070520 error code.

I cannot sign into the Windows Xbox app, as it gives me error code 0x80070520 and the troubleshooting site itself says there is no solution. I would really like to play Forza Horizon 4 which I purchased today. Works fine on my Xbox One but needs the Xbox
    app to work on PC.

Daniel Di Re, Mar 30, 2019
  3. maxen Win User
    Unable to sign into the Xbox app on Windows. Getting 0x80070520 error code.

Hi Daniel, in the Windows Store you can search for the "Xbox App (beta)" and install that and that might work better for you. If troubleshooting the normal app doesn't work, that could be a workaround for you.

maxen, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Error 0x80070520 when trying to sign into the Xbox App

Error code 0x80070520 when signing into Store and/or XBox Live games

Following various problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Microsoft Ultimate Word Games I performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro X64.

For a while everything worked well and then I started getting error code 0x80070520 when trying to sign into the store or the games.

So I performed another clean install but the problems persist.

I can sign into my Microsoft account, Outlook, Xbox.com, and live.xbox.com from my browser, and I can sign in from an Xbox with that account.

But it seems that the interface from Windows 10 has problems.

Hairy Scot, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Error 0x80070520 when trying to sign into the Xbox App

1. Error 0x80070520 when trying to sign into the Xbox App - Similar Threads - Error 0x80070520 trying

2. Xbox App error when trying to launch an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App error when trying to launch an app: Whenever I try to launch my game it says: The application was unable to start correctly 0xlx. And I'm clueless I've tried everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-error-when-trying-to-launch-an-app/651f3ef1-41ce-4d8a-a141-ae3cd8dc743a
  3. Xbox App error when trying to launch an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App error when trying to launch an app: Whenever I try to launch my game it says: The application was unable to start correctly 0xlx. And I'm clueless I've tried everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-error-when-trying-to-launch-an-app/651f3ef1-41ce-4d8a-a141-ae3cd8dc743a
  4. Xbox App error when trying to launch an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. error 0x800704cf when trying to sign into Microsoft apps microsoft store and xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 0x800704cf when trying to sign into Microsoft apps microsoft store and xbox app: I am able to log into the microsoft store and xbox websites, but when I try to log into the apps I get the error 0x800704cf saying I need internet which I have.I am on windows 11, version 21H2 OS build 22000.675I have already:disabled Microsoft client in network settingsreset...
  6. error 0x800704cf when trying to sign into Microsoft apps microsoft store and xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0x800704cf when trying to sign into Microsoft apps microsoft store and xbox app: I am able to log into the microsoft store and xbox websites, but when I try to log into the apps I get the error 0x800704cf saying I need internet which I have.I am on windows 11, version 21H2 OS build 22000.675I have already:disabled Microsoft client in network settingsreset...
  7. Xbox Live on Windows 10 displaying error 0x80070520 when trying to use downloaded apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Live on Windows 10 displaying error 0x80070520 when trying to use downloaded apps?: I can’t seem to fix it. Windows is up to date, I tried using the troubleshooter, I’ve attempted every obvious solution, consulted the forums, etc. etc. The only solution I have found left is reinstalling windows or making a new account but there is no way in hell I could...
  8. 0x80070520 We couldnt sign you in to xbox live.

0x80070520 We couldnt sign you in to xbox live.: So it's been a long time since i've used xbox, but i wanted to play sea of thieves, which i had bought and played a lot around when it came out. However, i went to play and was told i cannot sign in. When i open the Xbox app, it says: "We couldnt sign you in to xbox live....
  9. Cannot sign in to Xbox Live on Windows 10

Cannot sign in to Xbox Live on Windows 10: So it's been a long time since i've used xbox, but i wanted to play sea of thieves, which i had bought and played a lot around when it came out. However, i went to play and was told i cannot sign in. When i open the Xbox app, it says: "We couldnt sign you in to xbox live....
  10. Error code 0x80070520 when signing into Store and/or XBox Live games

in Windows 10 Support
    Error code 0x80070520 when signing into Store and/or XBox Live games: Following various problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Microsoft Ultimate Word Games I performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro X64. For a while everything worked well and then I started getting error code 0x80070520 when trying to sign into the store or the...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows unable to sign in with outlook account 0x80070520