Windows 10: Error 0X800706B9: Windows Defender Firewall in Windows 10.

Discus and support Error 0X800706B9: Windows Defender Firewall in Windows 10. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am not able to start the windows firewall getting above mentioned error. As the firewall not getting turned on, there are several program which are... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ManinderSingh3, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Error 0X800706B9: Windows Defender Firewall in Windows 10.

I am not able to start the windows firewall getting above mentioned error. As the firewall not getting turned on, there are several program which are not getting start. Please help!

***Modified title from: [windows defender firewall can't change some of your settings windows 10 error]***

:)

ManinderSingh3, Dec 2, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    windows defender firewall

Hi Faye,

Third-party antivirus programs usually have their own uninstallers provided by the software developer. We suggest checking the developer's website or contacting their support team for assistance with uninstalling their program. After fully uninstalling the
    third-party antivirus software, you may turn on Windows Defender by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Windows Defender Security Center and press Enter.
    • Click Firewall and network protection.
    • Click Private (discoverable) network and click On.
    • Click Public (non-discoverable) network and click On.

Let us know if you have any other concerns about Windows Defender.

Yolvi Ell, Dec 2, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

Error 0X800706B9: Windows Defender Firewall in Windows 10.

95Viper, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Error 0X800706B9: Windows Defender Firewall in Windows 10.

1. Error 0X800706B9: Windows Defender Firewall in Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Error 0X800706B9 Defender

2. Windows Firewall/Windows Defender Firewall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Firewall/Windows Defender Firewall: I keep getting this security notification the says: "Firewall and Network Protection - Turn on Windows Firewall" see attached screenshots. 4 of the screenshots says/indicate that the firewall is turned on, but the security notification still pops up saying to turn on...
  3. Windows 10 Defender Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Defender Firewall: I received an email from Roger Harmelink of Windows Defender Firewall. It thanked me for an order of the firewall and said the charge was $499.99. I didn't order it. I phoned the number 754-764-1190 given "if you want to cancel this order" and was told that this was an...
  4. Error: Windows Defender Firewall and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error: Windows Defender Firewall and Windows Update: There are issues allowing Windows Update through the firewall when changing the default outbound action in Windows Defender to "Block" instead of "Allow". Other people share the problem (1). Theoretically, one should be able to add a rule that allows the Windows Update...
  5. Windows 10 Defender Firewall

Windows 10 Defender Firewall: The Windows 10 Defender firewall appears to becoming more and more of a kluge and obfuscation. Import/export of individual rules appears impossible. Import/export of rules from different versions is a crap shoot - ie going form 1809 to 1909. Even going from 1909 to 1909...
  6. error 0X800706B9

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error 0X800706B9: I get an error 0X800706B9 when trying to start Windows Defender Firewall. This problem leads to other issues because some programs cannot start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x800706b9/feca48e6-ce52-480c-a296-a6ce74cfd811
  7. windows defender firewall can't change some of your settings windows 10 error 0X800706B9

windows defender firewall can't change some of your settings windows 10 error 0X800706B9: I am not able to start the windows firewall getting above mentioned error. As the firewall not getting turned on, there are several program which are not getting start. Please help!...
  8. Windows Defender Firewall error

Windows Defender Firewall error: I am trying to watch an .mp4 file and get a message to start the Windows Defender Firewall, error code 0x800706d9. When I try to start WDF, I get error codem 0x6D9. WDF won't respond....
  9. Windows Defender Firewall error

Windows Defender Firewall error: Hi! so yesterday out of the blue, i got this error that windows could not start the firewall. I tried to manually start it,nothing happened.I tried starting it from the services then again nothing happened. I downloaded the windows firewall troubleshooter but it also wasn't...
  10. Windows Defender Firewall error

Windows Defender Firewall error: Hi! so yesterday out of the blue, i got this error that windows could not start the firewall. I tried to manually start it,nothing happened.I tried starting it from the services then again nothing happened. I downloaded the windows firewall troubleshooter but it also wasn't...
Tags: