Windows 10: Error 0x800706bf

Discus and support Error 0x800706bf in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I received this error when trying to adjust webcam on the laptop. When I turn it on and try connecting it to the apps, it turns off immediately. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mandy Donohoe, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Error 0x800706bf

I received this error when trying to adjust webcam on the laptop. When I turn it on and try connecting it to the apps, it turns off immediately. I checked it in the "camera" menu and got the following Something went wrong. We cannot save the video. Error code: 0xA00F425D<VideoCaptureStartFailed>0x800706bf

:)

Mandy Donohoe, Jul 3, 2020

2. camera is not worlking erroe code 0xA00F427F(0x800706BF)

camera is not worlking erroe code 0xA00F427F(0x800706BF) . how to fix it?

please help

billsmith56, Jul 3, 2020
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Error 0x800706bf

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error 0x800706bf :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error 0x800706bf :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error 0x800706bf :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error 0x800706bf :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error 0x800706bf :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error 0x800706bf :D

Tenforo, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Error 0x800706bf

1. Error 0x800706bf - Similar Threads - Error 0x800706bf

2. Windows Script Host Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host Error: The error is: Loading script "C/Users/appdata/roaming/wupdater_cloud/ytcheckts.vbs" failed Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software.It seems to show up every time I boot up my PC.Below I've attached two text...
  3. Windows Script Host Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host Error: The error is: Loading script "C/Users/appdata/roaming/wupdater_cloud/ytcheckts.vbs" failed Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software.It seems to show up every time I boot up my PC.Below I've attached two text...
  4. Windows Script Host Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. error host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error host: What utility? not About ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-host/7b8b5de2-9c94-47ac-8b16-a2aefb7f5983
  6. error host

error host: What utility? not About ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-host/7b8b5de2-9c94-47ac-8b16-a2aefb7f5983
  7. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  8. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  9. Can't start your camera. Error code: 0xA00F429F<WindowsShowFailed> 0x800706BF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't start your camera. Error code: 0xA00F429F<WindowsShowFailed> 0x800706BF: So far I have tried:1: Disabling, uninstalling, updating, rolling back drivers2: Manually installing drivers from my manufacturer3: Registry Edit 'EnableFrameServerMode'4: Uninstalling the camera app and reinstalling. Although the problem is not limited to the camera app. No...
  10. error code 0xA00F425D<VideoCaptureStartFailed>0x800706BF

error code 0xA00F425D<VideoCaptureStartFailed>0x800706BF: My camera is not working right and I keep getting this; error code 0xA00F425D<VideoCaptureStartFailed>0x800706BF. How do I fix it? Please help, thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code/5ee0b634-0bb3-47e0-8d82-f67a039a9e2d