Windows 10: Error 0x800706C6

Discus and support Error 0x800706C6 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Error 0x800706C6 what wiil i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x800706c6/a9b12f8b-dd8a-46a0-a55a-58d3b17d7f52 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GEO P., Oct 18, 2020.

1. GEO P. Win User

Error 0x800706C6

Error 0x800706C6 what wiil i do?

:)

GEO P., Oct 18, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Error 0x800706C6

1. Error 0x800706C6 - Similar Threads - Error 0x800706C6

2. ELAN EZTouch Filter error Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ELAN EZTouch Filter error Code 10: My Touchscreen, keyboard and Touchpad no longer work. I am running Windows 10 Pro. Version 20 H2. In Device Manager/Human Interface Devices/ELAN EZ Touch Filter it says" Device cannot start Code 10. A request for the HID descriptor failed. I have tried uninstalling and...
  3. RE: Error Message 0X80073D23 when trying to uninstall certain apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RE: Error Message 0X80073D23 when trying to uninstall certain apps: I have several apps such as Minecraft, Microsoft Health, and a few others that are taking up space on my computer. I click on the uninstall button under settings app, and receive this error message 0X80073D23 that this cannot be uninstalled at the moment. Try back later!...
  4. Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error: My Dell Inspiron laptop has blue screened several times over the last month whereas it had never blue screened before. The error message that came up during these blue screens was: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED . I looked this up and discovered that the problem is...
  5. Seeing strange errors: Windows firewall service is not running and cannot find a way to get...

Seeing strange errors: Windows firewall service is not running and cannot find a way to get...: Hi, I have a very weird problem that has manifested itself in the last few days. I have Windows 10. I have plenty of RAM and free disk space. 1 Here are the updates I have installed: https://imgur.com/a/akaVMJc PROBLEM 1: For some reason, if I want to open a picture,...
  6. error code Runll36

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error code Runll36: Canon G3510 will not work the error code Runll36 appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-runll36/89e354f8-9fb0-46a3-8841-4b5e54513c25
  7. Microsoft Remote Desktop: Error code: 0x204

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Remote Desktop: Error code: 0x204: I use my iMac macOS Catalina Version 10.15.7 and remote into my Windows 10 PC at work from home using our company VPN. This has been working fine until yesterday when I got: Unable to connect We couldn't connect to the remote PC. Make sure the PC is turned on and connected...
  8. Always getting Blue screen error "Recovery Your device need to be repaired error code...

Always getting Blue screen error "Recovery Your device need to be repaired error code...: Hi. so I was trying to install macOS dual boot with windows and I boot to macOS then it caused an error booting to mac then I go back to windows then an Blue screen error saying title is Recovery, description Your device needs to be repaired... use recovery tools and windows...
  9. Windows 10 activation error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation error: I own a Toshiba Qosmio x500 and it came with windows 7 which is now Windows 10 through the free upgrade. Suddenly, 2 years after the windows is now reporting as not activated. 1. There is no new hardware installed 2. I have tried it with the Antivirus uninstalled 3. I...
  10. Error code -43

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error code -43: I get this message that says Error code -43 when using one drive. What does it mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-43/a501dec8-38ee-4514-a62d-0a72c6da094c