Windows 10: Error 0x800706C6

Discus and support Error 0x800706C6 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Error 0x800706C6 what wiil i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x800706c6/a9b12f8b-dd8a-46a0-a55a-58d3b17d7f52 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GEO P., Oct 18, 2020.

1. GEO P. Win User

Error 0x800706C6

Error 0x800706C6 what wiil i do?

:)

GEO P., Oct 18, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Error 0x800706C6

1. Error 0x800706C6 - Similar Threads - Error 0x800706C6

2. Windows 10 Update/Application Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Update/Application Error: Hello, please let me know if you are in a similar situation and or if you know of a solution to this. I have been trying to update my Windows 10 throughout the past week with the following updates that are available to me: 1) 2020-10 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5...
  3. ERROR w/ a blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ERROR w/ a blue screen: I am running Windows 10. And for some reason, 3 times in two days, my screen has turned all blue, and reads ERROR!!! We must restart your computer, and there is a QR code until today I didn't have a QR Scanner app and in small letters it tells me for details to go to... well...
  4. Need Assistance with Black Screen Error on Windows 10

Need Assistance with Black Screen Error on Windows 10: Currently experiencing random black screen errors, these errors tend to occur at random, regardless if I was playing video games or just browsing the internet. When the black screen error occur, both my monitors would loose any display input. Both my mouse and keyboard would...
  5. Quality Updates Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quality Updates Error: Hi Team, While update the system, It failed to install the update while restarting the system and displaying this error message "Last failed install attempt on ‎24-‎10-‎2020 - 0x800f0845". I had attached the screen capture for your reference. Kindly help me to correct this...
  6. unable to download apps from microsoft store and i receive this error when uninstalling...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to download apps from microsoft store and i receive this error when uninstalling...: this is the error code i get when attempting to downloading apps; Code: 0x80004005 this is what i receive in powershell when attempting to uninstall xbox app; PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppxPackage xboxapp Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage : The database disk image is...
  7. ERROR Stop Code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ERROR Stop Code: I got an error msg YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PRBLEM AND NEEDS TO RESTART. WE'RE JUST COLLECTING SOME ERROR INFO, AND THEN WE'LL RESTART FOR YOU. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND POSSIBLE FIXES, VISIT WINDOWS.COM/STOPCODER. IF YOU CALL A SUPPORT PERSON, GIVE THEM THGEIS...
  8. ACPI BIOS ERROR when installing Windows 10

ACPI BIOS ERROR when installing Windows 10: Hello. I recently tried upgrading my windows 8.1 laptop to windows 10 but when it booted up, it gave me the blue screen of death saying ACPI BIOS ERROR. When I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10, I didn't have all the drivers installed, so I had to install it from a...
  9. Windows 10 Pro "Your windows license will expire soon" error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro "Your windows license will expire soon" error: I bought a used laptop that worked fine for a while but all of a sudden an error would pop up about twice every time I woke up my computer or logged in. "Your windows license will expire soon" I found a windows 8 sticker on the bottom so it must've been upgraded. How do I fix...
  10. All MicroSD Cards give the error message 'Remove the write-protection or use another disk.'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All MicroSD Cards give the error message 'Remove the write-protection or use another disk.': Whenever I try to add or remove files from a MicroSD card on Windows 10 Home, I get the error message 'Remove the write-protection or use another disk.' The drives logical drives are formatted as FAT. This is not the result of a bad MicroSD card, this occurs with all...