Windows 10: Error 0x80071AC3, Volume is dirty error message – CHKDSK on Windows

Discus and support Error 0x80071AC3, Volume is dirty error message – CHKDSK on Windows in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]One of the CHKDSK errors is the Volume is a dirty error message. It refers to the fact that the CHKDSK operation on your computer did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 20, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Error 0x80071AC3, Volume is dirty error message – CHKDSK on Windows

WinClub, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Error 0x80071AC3

Hello Tom,

The possible cause of Error 0x80071AC3 is a disk corruption. Aside from running the Windows apps troubleshooter and resetting the store cache, may we know what are the other steps that you've done? What is the default storage for your apps?

You might want to check Barb Bowman's
    (MS-MVP / Insider)
    answer on this post to resolve your concern. The other suggestions on the thread
    will also be helpful to you.

Get back to us with the response for further assistance.

Maria Fab, Jun 20, 2019
  3. jhglover Win User
    Error Code: 0x80071AC3

Error 0X80071AC3

I also tried the steps provided in this post, but they did not work to resolve the issue.

jhglover, Jun 20, 2019
  4. griff247 Win User

Error 0X80071AC3

how do I cure this Error 0X80071AC3 in windows 7? idiots version please

griff247, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Error 0x80071AC3, Volume is dirty error message – CHKDSK on Windows - Similar Threads - Error 0x80071AC3 Volume

2. Volume - c is Dirty. Could this be an error or is this something more serious that I should...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume - c is Dirty. Could this be an error or is this something more serious that I should...: My PC began booting up with scanning and repairing disk C: . And so I went through the forums looking for an answer and going into the secured boot-up and opening the command console and using chkdsk c: /f /r. I was able to fix the issue of having the disk cleaning and...
  3. DIRTY VOLUME - CHKDSK REPAIR - WHEN FORMATTED AS exFAT - WILL NOT WORK - HERE IS THE REAL FIX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DIRTY VOLUME - CHKDSK REPAIR - WHEN FORMATTED AS exFAT - WILL NOT WORK - HERE IS THE REAL FIX: You got the - dirty volume - for your exFAT drive and cannot get it fixed no matter what you try and it is beginning to look like the only thing you are going to be able to do is reformat, and lose everything, and start all over.Don't worry. I know how to fix it and it is...
  4. DIRTY VOLUME - CHKDSK REPAIR - WHEN FORMATTED AS exFAT - WILL NOT WORK - HERE IS THE REAL FIX

DIRTY VOLUME - CHKDSK REPAIR - WHEN FORMATTED AS exFAT - WILL NOT WORK - HERE IS THE REAL FIX: You got the - dirty volume - for your exFAT drive and cannot get it fixed no matter what you try and it is beginning to look like the only thing you are going to be able to do is reformat, and lose everything, and start all over.Don't worry. I know how to fix it and it is...
  5. C: Drive Dirty error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C: Drive Dirty error: Recently started getting repairing and scanning drive every start up because my pc froze one day and wasn't shut off correctly, as in power unplugged. I’ve been on support with Microsoft for 4 hours before giving up and going to bed without an answer. Conclusion was my C:...
  6. C: Drive Dirty error

C: Drive Dirty error: Recently started getting repairing and scanning drive every start up because my pc froze one day and wasn't shut off correctly, as in power unplugged. I’ve been on support with Microsoft for 4 hours before giving up and going to bed without an answer. Conclusion was my C:...
  7. CHKDSK errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CHKDSK errors: Hi, i ran the chkdsk command on command prompt and it showed that this 'Errors found. CHKDSK cannot continue in read-only mode' and the errors were - Index entry CACHE7~1.DB- in index $I30 of file 190D5 is incorrect Index entry CACHE7~2.DB- in index $I30 of file 190D5 is...
  8. Dirty C: Volume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dirty C: Volume: Hello, I recently encountered a problem with my NVMe drive - it says my volume is dirty. So I started researching on the internet and I've tried everything found on the first pages on Google so far, but nothing helps. I've tried running cmd with Admin and chkdsk /r, it wanted...
  9. Chkdsk error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chkdsk error: when i run chkdsk c: /f /r on cmd it appeared " An unspecified error occurred (696e647863686b2e 13d3)". What does it mean? It appeared on stage 2 on ~80%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chkdsk-error/72316736-90ab-439d-aa38-e155b1fc8434
  10. chkdsk Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    chkdsk Error: Hi! I can't access my D: hardrive, I updated it and all of a sudden I can't access it anymore so I tried chkdsk and I got this error [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chkdsk-error/fdf1bc86-ccbf-491e-93d0-8e2c55f76b42"
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error message 0x80071ac3

2. error 0x90031ac3