Windows 10: error 0x80072EE7 when trying to log in to xbox companion app

Discus and support error 0x80072EE7 when trying to log in to xbox companion app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have error 0x80072EE7 when trying to log in to xbox companion app, tried removing account, setting time to auto, using windows trouble shooter, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielFoster4, Dec 5, 2019.

1. error 0x80072EE7 when trying to log in to xbox companion app

I have error 0x80072EE7 when trying to log in to xbox companion app, tried removing account, setting time to auto, using windows trouble shooter, and restarting router. no luck.

Please help I have bought halo mcc and want my moneys worth

:)

DanielFoster4, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

error 0x80072EE7 when trying to log in to xbox companion app [​IMG]

Brink, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

Brink, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Sku11face Win User

error 0x80072EE7 when trying to log in to xbox companion app

Proxy with Windows apps and xbox companion app.

Hey there!

So long story short im bonding my internet connections to increase my bandwidth with requires I have the proxy settings active in windows.

With this active im unable to login to the Xbox companion app, I can now log into the store after adding the proxy exceptions below but it would seem I require different ones for the xbox app*and probably others*

Exceptions currently: Proxy exceptions - Pastebin.com *too long to post here*

I am just after the exceptions I need for windows apps and the xbox companion app, all solutions online are to turn off the proxy but.. Im using it..

I found most of these exceptions in relation to Xbox and pi-hole and others for windows store *which is now working mostly*

This is as far as I have gotten with the companion app but then it attempts to login, says im logged in, then logs me out.

Example: https://i.gyazo.com/b94bd768b7c9cc06ff0e735b58ba4e31.png

Any help is appreciated as I've recently moved and my internet is terrible so I need to combine the multiple networks in order to use basic internet functions.

Sku11face, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

error 0x80072EE7 when trying to log in to xbox companion app

1. error 0x80072EE7 when trying to log in to xbox companion app - Similar Threads - error 0x80072EE7 trying

2. Xbox companion app

in Cortana
    Xbox companion app: how to open the xbox companion app from search run command? pls i need answers fast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-companion-app/2da320e6-df16-4ccc-aa25-bf7e57c36ff5
  3. Xbox Companion App Error 406

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Companion App Error 406: Applies to: Windows 10 Sometimes the Xbox Companion App will not work as is intended to work, and may provide you with an error message/error code. This is a good place to start when troubleshooting. If you have tried launching the Xbox Companion App and get an error 406,...
  4. Xbox Companion App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Companion App: I'm having an issue with the streaming function. After I downloaded everything I needed and set things up, made sure all the boxes were checked to enable my pc to detect and stream from my xbox one, it worked once. Afterwards, nothing. Nothing I do is making the stream...
  5. Error: 0x80072ee7 when trying to sync emails in BT account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: 0x80072ee7 when trying to sync emails in BT account: When I try to syc my emails I get an error code: ox80072ee7 What can I do to fix this? Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Sending, receiving, and reading email ***Modified title from: BT Email account ***...
  6. Error 0x80072EE7 when trying to use Microsoft store and Xbox app... Spent 4 hours on...

Error 0x80072EE7 when trying to use Microsoft store and Xbox app... Spent 4 hours on...: I have done most of what people recommend including a in place reinstall of windows but no luck anyone got some dark wizardry to fix it, will try when I wake up in the morning submitted by /u/fynnco [link] [comments]...
  7. Xbox Companion App Offline

Xbox Companion App Offline: The app permanently displays me as offline no matter what I do and it prevents people from being able to join on me. If anyone has any fixes or ideas theyd be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/Kiferus [link] [comments]...
  8. xbox companion app error 0x83750007 when switching accounts

xbox companion app error 0x83750007 when switching accounts: When I try to switch my accounts for the companion app an error shows up and it say error 0x83750007 Please try again later and I've waited hours to a day at the most and still say it...
  9. Xbox Companion App

Xbox Companion App: The Xbox companion app opens then immediately closes with no message. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I am on a brand new computer with all windows updates complete....
  10. Mail App. error code 0x80072ee7

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App. error code 0x80072ee7: My mail app is syncing fine with my gmail and ISP emails, however my outlook email has stopped syncing. I get the following message: Mail App. error code 0x80072ee7 and says it cannot connect at the moment. It was fine until 23 days ago. I have removed AVG...checked firewall...
Tags: