Windows 10: Error 0x80072EFE when downloading Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Error 0x80072EFE when downloading Forza Horizon 4 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi my friend is trying to preload his copy of Forza Horizon 4. He's updated to Windows 10 1809 and has more than enough space to install. However... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AndrewTomlinson2, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Error 0x80072EFE when downloading Forza Horizon 4

Hi my friend is trying to preload his copy of Forza Horizon 4. He's updated to Windows 10 1809 and has more than enough space to install. However everytime he attempts to download from the Microsoft Store he gets this error 0x80072EFE. Really wanna get this done with just to enjoy the game.

Thanks!

:)

AndrewTomlinson2, Nov 19, 2018
  2. H5PAHezry Win User

Error 0x80072EFE when downloading Forza Horizon 4

Hi my friend is trying to preload his copy of Forza Horizon 4. He's updated to Windows 10 1803 and has more than enough space to install. However everytime he attempts to download from the Microsoft Store he gets this error 0x80072EFE. Really wanna get this
    done with just to enjoy the game.

Thanks!

H5PAHezry, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Bill Smithers, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Error 0x80072EFE when downloading Forza Horizon 4

I can't get Forza Horizon 4 to download

I keep getting this error when trying to preload the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4: 0x87E107D7 It does the same thing for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. Forza Motorsports 7 installs just fine, and so does any other game on pc.

If you know how to fix it please send help

RichardBeaumont, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Error 0x80072EFE when downloading Forza Horizon 4

1. Error 0x80072EFE when downloading Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Error 0x80072EFE downloading

2. Forza Horizon 4 not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not downloading: I had Forza Horizon 4 installed on my PC before I had to reset due to it being full. I tried to download FH4 again from the microsoft store, I can click on install but when I choose the drive I want it on and press install nothing happens. I've tried numerous fixes and none...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Download Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Download Error: Hi, I already played Forza Horizon 4 before on this exact device Windows 10 PC. I needed some space so I removed it. When I now try to download I have the Ultimate Edition it keeps getting an error To be exact: Code: 0x803FB107. I keep getting errors on the additional...
  4. Error when downloading Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when downloading Forza Horizon 4: Hi, Something really frustrating has been occurring for a while now. I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 4, but each and every time I get the same error code: 0x80073D0D. I know that a solution has been posted a while ago, but that has something to do with changing up...
  5. forza horizon 4 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 error: hello. i need help. i bought the game and i installed it, i bought the car pass too. i open the game and it gives me an error: load failed an unknown error occourred. please try again later...
  6. forza horizon 4 download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    forza horizon 4 download: hi all, after spending over $100 on this game plus addons I was welcomed by a download system that is frankly appalling, I started the download on my wifi that is not very fast and later on needed to pause the download at about 10gb, after unpausing it corrupted the 10gb and...
  7. Infinite download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite download Forza Horizon 4: I am trying to download Forza Horizon 4. Once I reached the 64go mark but it kept downloading more and more, reaching 69go. I then stopped the download. After one night I re-tried. Reached 51go but now the progress bar is back to zero, despite the client saying I still...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  9. forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download: hi i have bought the ultimate edition of forza but i cant install from microsoft site! all my problems are shown in pics below. help is appreciated thankyou.[IMG][ATTACH]...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error downloading forza 4 expansion bundle

2. error: 0x80073CFE while downloading any progarm in MS STORE

3. 0x80072EE2 download forza horizon 4

4. cant play forza horizon 4 0x80072EFE,
  5. cant install 0x80072efe,
  6. forza horizon 4 pc download error