Windows 10: Error 0x80073CF9, or Error 0x803FB107. Please Help !!

Discus and support Error 0x80073CF9, or Error 0x803FB107. Please Help !! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How it began: Game was installed on Drive E (been playing since launch). I thought it was installed on D. I upgraded my case, GPU, CPU, & PSU and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AnthonyL311, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Error 0x80073CF9, or Error 0x803FB107. Please Help !!

How it began:
    Game was installed on Drive E (been playing since launch). I thought it was installed on D. I upgraded my case, GPU, CPU, & PSU and removed drive E. Booted up and seen the logo was corrupt and Forza was no longer installed.
    Tried to install for 3 days straight now and get one of two errors. Error 0x80073CF9, or Error 0x803FB107.

Things I have tried:
    Windows is verified/Activated/Signed in
    Installing on different drive
    Completely uninstalling windows store/reinstalling
    WSreset. EXE.
    SFC Scan (no errors)
    AUInstalled Folder creation
    Allow store access to packages folder
    Windows Troubleshooter tool (no errors)
    Windows In place update/updare

Ran in Powershell (all as admin):
    net stop bits
    net stop wuauserv
    net stop appidsvc
    net stop cryptsvc
    Ren %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore !DataStore
    Ren %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution\Download !Download
    Ren E:\DeliveryOptimization !DeliveryOptimization (mine is in E, yours could be different)
    Remove anything with SunriseBaseGame from c:\program files\WindowsApps (or whatever other drive you use) and registry
    net start bits
    net start wuauserv
    net start appidsvc
    net start cryptsvc
    Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore | Remove-AppxPackage
    Clear delivery optimization
    Clear all files with disk cleanup and restart PC
    Get-AppXPackage WindowsStore -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Removed every WindowsApps folders and made new ones
    Others app install fine on all drive
    Tons of Owner/Permission changes to open up access

The only thing I have not done and would really like to avoid because of the amount of games I would need to reinstall/configure is a fresh format on C: drive. I'm mainly looking to see if there is any fixes anybody has had successful that I have no mentioned. I'm just so frustrated at this point. I have been literally trying fixes for 5 days straight and just want to play this game with my new hardware. I find this totally unacceptable for a company of this size. Microsoft Store has to be one of the worst thing I have ever had to deal with in my 25+ years of PC experience.

:)

AnthonyL311, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Windows Store Error when downloading - Code: 0x803FB107

Hi,

Error code 0x803FB107 may occur for the following reasons:

• Network interruption while downloading the game.
    • Not enough space on the device for the game.
    • The device doesn't meet game requirements.

As you've done some troubleshooting steps, we suggest trying to follow the steps provided by Catherine Cus in this
    thread and see if it will work for you.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Error code 0x80073CF9 when installing apps from the Windows Store

See if this link helps you
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/error-...t-be-installed

Or these links
    error 0x80073CF9 - Bing

hTconeM9user, Feb 13, 2019
  4. rassilon Win User

Error 0x80073CF9, or Error 0x803FB107. Please Help !!

Error code 0x80073CF9 when installing apps from the Windows Store

I'm receiving the following error when trying to install apps from the Windows Store on Windows 10. It doesn't occur with every program, which makes it extremely frustrating to debug. The Event Viewer is no help, as it provides the same cryptic messages:

• Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070490: Gears of War 4.
    • Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80073CF9: Gears of War 4.
    • Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80073CF9: Carcassonne.
    • Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070490: Candy Crush Saga.
    • Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80073CF9: Candy Crush Saga.

I've Googled this error and searched TenForums but found nothing to help. SFC /SCANNOW reports no errors, re-registering the Windows Store app does nothing, disabling BitDefender does nothing. Is any real help available, or do I have to file a scam report with PayPal since Microsoft is incapable of managing a simple software download?

rassilon, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Error 0x80073CF9, or Error 0x803FB107. Please Help !!

1. Error 0x80073CF9, or Error 0x803FB107. Please Help !! - Similar Threads - Error 0x80073CF9 Error

2. Error Code 0x803FB107

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Code 0x803FB107: Hello, Due to intense lag, I decided to reset my Windows 10 Home computer today with the settings set to deleting all files. However, when I tried using my microsoft account to reinstall minecraft, I got error 0x803FB107, as shown below. I have not tried this with any other...
  3. Error Code 0x803FB107

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x803FB107: Hello, Due to intense lag, I decided to reset my Windows 10 Home computer today with the settings set to deleting all files. However, when I tried using my microsoft account to reinstall minecraft, I got error 0x803FB107, as shown below. I have not tried this with any other...
  4. Error Code 0x803FB107

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error 0x80073CF9

Error 0x80073CF9: So I got a 3-month subscription to Xbox game pass, but I can't download the Xbox app from the store or from the website, same thing for Forza Horizon 4 which is the game I subbed for. I tried WSreset, Powershell, CMD, resetting the store itself, deleting the download...
  6. Error Code 0x803FB107

Error Code 0x803FB107: Hallo Ich habe versucht Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition zu installieren doch nach dem einem kurzen Moment gibt es einen Fehler. Ich habe schon verschiedene Lösungswege aus dem Internet ausprobiert wie Windows aktualisieren usw. doch es hat nicht funktioniert...
  7. Windows Store error 0x80073CF9

Windows Store error 0x80073CF9: I started getting this error 0x80073CF9 any time I try to download any game from the Windows 10 Store. It seems like it started after the most recent system update. I've tried to install Fallout Shelter, Forza Motorsport 6, and Sea of Thieves, all giving me this error. It...
  8. Halo MCC - Error Installing / 0x803FB107

Halo MCC - Error Installing / 0x803FB107: Hi, I purchased the Xbox Game Pass subscription in order to play the Halo Master Chief Collection, although every time I attempt to install the game I receive error 0x803FB107, immediately halting the download attempt. I can't find any information online which resolves this...
  9. Windows Store Error 0x80073CF9

Windows Store Error 0x80073CF9: Okay, this is an OLD problem that raised its head again. Simply stated, any attempt to update a Windows App returns this error and I now have a long list of app that need updating. I've gone through the threads regarding this error - many of which point back to a thread...
  10. Windows store error 0x80073CF9

Windows store error 0x80073CF9: When I try to install some apps from the Windows store the download will stop saying it couldn't install the app. On the error details it gives the error code 0x80073CF9. One that is consistent with this error is the Microsoft Treasure Hunter game. I have searched this error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears 5 install error 0x803fb107

2. 0x803fb107 gears

3. 0x803FB107 game pass