Windows 10: Error 0x80073CF9

Discus and support Error 0x80073CF9 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I got a 3-month subscription to Xbox game pass, but I can't download the Xbox app from the store or from the website, same thing for Forza Horizon 4... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Impure IV, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Impure IV Win User

Error 0x80073CF9

So I got a 3-month subscription to Xbox game pass, but I can't download the Xbox app from the store or from the website, same thing for Forza Horizon 4 which is the game I subbed for.

I tried WSreset, Powershell, CMD, resetting the store itself, deleting the download cache, basically anything I could find. But nothing worked, absolutely nothing. I'm getting really frustrated and depressed because it's now been 2 days of unfortunate troubleshooting.

So I really need help with that error, because I paid for 3 months of gamepass, and I don't want to waste any more time.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Impure IV, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User
    Jose Est, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Error Code 0x80073cf9

Hi,

We suggest you to check this
    thread
    that was created by HardeepAnand, follow the troubleshooting steps given.

Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Error 0x80073CF9

Error code 0x80073CF9 when installing apps from the Windows Store

See if this link helps you
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/error-...t-be-installed

Or these links
    error 0x80073CF9 - Bing

hTconeM9user, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Error 0x80073CF9

1. Error 0x80073CF9 - Similar Threads - Error 0x80073CF9

2. I can't get rid of error 0x80073CF9 on certain MS store apps after formatting HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get rid of error 0x80073CF9 on certain MS store apps after formatting HDD: Hi there. I get error 0x80073CF9 each time I try to install certain apps from the Microsoft Store. It only happens with certain apps around 10 apps in total; I tried my best to remove them completely with dubious success. This error started showing up after I formatted a hard...
  3. I can't get rid of error 0x80073CF9 on certain MS store apps after formatting HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get rid of error 0x80073CF9 on certain MS store apps after formatting HDD: Hi there. I get error 0x80073CF9 each time I try to install certain apps from the Microsoft Store. It only happens with certain apps around 10 apps in total; I tried my best to remove them completely with dubious success. This error started showing up after I formatted a hard...
  4. Windows 11 Store broken after upgrade from Windows 10 - Powershell error code 0x80073CF9...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Store broken after upgrade from Windows 10 - Powershell error code 0x80073CF9...: Hello,I upgraded Windows 10 to Windows 11.With the upgrade, the Windows Store get's broken. I can't open it. I can't get any software from the store.I tried reinstalling, but this does not work.I tried the store repair tool - does not work.I tried Windows Updates - does not...
  5. Windows 11 Store broken after upgrade from Windows 10 - Powershell error code 0x80073CF9...

Windows 11 Store broken after upgrade from Windows 10 - Powershell error code 0x80073CF9...: Hello,I upgraded Windows 10 to Windows 11.With the upgrade, the Windows Store get's broken. I can't open it. I can't get any software from the store.I tried reinstalling, but this does not work.I tried the store repair tool - does not work.I tried Windows Updates - does not...
  6. Windows 11 Error code 0x80073CF9 in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Error code 0x80073CF9 in Microsoft Store: I can't download any apps from Microsoft Store, I've tried every single solution in this link, I even did a clean reboot but even under the clean reboot environment, the problem still occurs. Please let me know if you need any additional information THANKSSSSS...
  7. Windows 11 Error code 0x80073CF9 in Microsoft Store

Windows 11 Error code 0x80073CF9 in Microsoft Store: I can't download any apps from Microsoft Store, I've tried every single solution in this link, I even did a clean reboot but even under the clean reboot environment, the problem still occurs. Please let me know if you need any additional information THANKSSSSS...
  8. Gaming services error 0x80073cf9 when installing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming services error 0x80073cf9 when installing.: Xbox app started to act up so I reinstalled it, now every time I try to install gaming services it just says "error 0x80073cf9" and "something happened on our end" on the Microsoft store. I've tried other downloads and they all finish just fine it's purely just gaming...
  9. Gaming services error 0x80073cf9 when installing.

Gaming services error 0x80073cf9 when installing.: Xbox app started to act up so I reinstalled it, now every time I try to install gaming services it just says "error 0x80073cf9" and "something happened on our end" on the Microsoft store. I've tried other downloads and they all finish just fine it's purely just gaming...
  10. Update fails in my Store with error 0x80073CF9

Update fails in my Store with error 0x80073CF9: This error keeps coming with the message Something happened on our end. I cant fix it with the build in troubleshooter in Microsoft. I tried the universal suggestion wsreset but still no help....
Tags: