Windows 10: Error 0x80073CFD during Forza Motorsort 7 installation on Windows 10

Discus and support Error 0x80073CFD during Forza Motorsort 7 installation on Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Today I tried to install Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC and the installation failed with error code 0x80073CFD. The error message tells me that the drive... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Stéphane Abadie, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Error 0x80073CFD during Forza Motorsort 7 installation on Windows 10

Today I tried to install Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC and the installation failed with error code 0x80073CFD.

The error message tells me that the drive must be formatted as FAT32 or ExFAT for the installation.

The thing is my drive is already formatted as ExFAT, so I don't understand why it failed.

Please help !

Also, i'm not able to retry the insatllation because the downloaded files are still present on the drive and take up all the space, leaving me only 60Gb available, which is not enough...

:)

Stéphane Abadie, Oct 9, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 insider preview ,error code 0x80070003 and error 0x80073cfd while installing Twitter.

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I’m sorry to know that the you are getting error
    0x80070003 in Windows Phone and Error
    0x80073cfd while installing Twitter. I will be happy to assist you with this.

To assist you further with this issue, please let us know the following information.

• Make and model of the Windows Phone?
    • Are you able to install other Apps?
    Please reply us with the above information and we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you

Vijaya Kumari 1, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Error 0x80073CFD during Forza Motorsort 7 installation on Windows 10

Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Error 0x80073CFD during Forza Motorsort 7 installation on Windows 10

1. Error 0x80073CFD during Forza Motorsort 7 installation on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Error 0x80073CFD during

2. Can't install Forza Motorsport 7 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Forza Motorsport 7 on Windows 10: I purchased Forza Motorsport 7 on my Microsoft account in 2018. I've been reinstalling over the years without issue until now. I cannot find it in the Microsoft store app library -> Games. When logging into my account on a browser, the purchase shows up in my purchase...
  3. Can't install Forza Motorsport 7 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Forza Motorsport 7 on Windows 10: I purchased Forza Motorsport 7 on my Microsoft account in 2018. I've been reinstalling over the years without issue until now. I cannot find it in the Microsoft store app library -> Games. When logging into my account on a browser, the purchase shows up in my purchase...
  4. Error During UpgradeFrom Windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error During UpgradeFrom Windows 7 to 10: Hi, Iam Tarun, Iam facing a problem while upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I had purchased a New SSD and installed windows 7 in that because my monitor cannot show 1366x768 Resolution and during windows 10 installation it is the default resolution, I have downloaded...
  5. Error During UpgradeFrom Windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error During UpgradeFrom Windows 7 to 10: Hi, Iam Tarun, Iam facing a problem while upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I had purchased a New SSD and installed windows 7 in that because my monitor cannot show 1366x768 Resolution and during windows 10 installation it is the default resolution, I have downloaded...
  6. Error During UpgradeFrom Windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Error code during installing Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code during installing Forza Horizon 4: I've bought Forza Horizon 4 but it keep having the error code of 0x803FB107during installing the game, I've tried all the solution appeared on the Microsoft community, but still cannot solve the problem, I feel really frustrated that I cannot play the game even though I paid...
  8. Forza Motorsport 7 On Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 On Windows 10.: I was trying to download the trial version of the Forza Motorsport 7 game from the Microsoft store but when I clicked download, it only gave me the option to download onto my Xbox and not my computer. Does anyone know if the game is unavailable or if I need to do something to...
  9. Forza Motorsport 7 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 Windows 10: Hello! I have a problem with Forza Motorsoprt 7. Before that, everything worked fine for me with the maximum graphics settings (Full HD). My configuration: CPU Intel Core i5-9600K (3.7-4.6 GHz), GPU Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB, RAM 16 GB DDR4 2666, the game installed on SSD...
  10. windows 10 error during instalation

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 error during instalation: Hi ! I have downloaded windows 10 directly from the site , and while I was waiting for setup to complete , I received the next error message: " There was a problem running this tool , we`re not sure what happened but we`re unable to run this tool on your PC , if you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80073cfd