Windows 10: Error 0x80073D05 : Unable to install Spotify Music App from microsoft Store

Discus and support Error 0x80073D05 : Unable to install Spotify Music App from microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, It has been monthes now since I have this issue, I'm slowly starting to become insane... I've been using the spotify app from the microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Emulix155, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Emulix155 Win User

Error 0x80073D05 : Unable to install Spotify Music App from microsoft Store

Hello,

It has been monthes now since I have this issue, I'm slowly starting to become insane...

I've been using the spotify app from the microsoft store for years (better implementation imo), but from a day to another, the app started to bug.

I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it in order to see if there is any change. But since, it became impossible to install the app again.

I encounter the error 0x80073D05 and it is impossible to install the app.

I tried everything...

I tried Wsreset.exe.

I tried to remove the cache folder.

I tried to run the troubleshooter.

I tried to clean the store through powershell using Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

I tried sfc /scannow.

Today I contacted Microsoft Support through a chat and they were not able to solve the issue.

I am asking for help ! Does anyone knows what to do ?

Thank you,

Emulix

Error 0x80073D05 : Unable to install Spotify Music App from microsoft Store [​IMG]

:)

Emulix155, Nov 30, 2019
  2. ivanabq Win User

Unable to install apps from Windows Store

I tried the suggested steps. No change.

ivanabq, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft to bring Spotify to Groove Music Pass customers

Source: Microsoft to bring Spotify to Groove Music Pass customers - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Unable to install Spotify from Microsoft Store

Hi Evandro,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Are you able to install other apps from the Store?
    • Do you see any error code/message on the installation failure?
    • Were you using the app before or are you installing it for the first time?

If you’re installing Spotify for the first time, I suggest you to try the methods listed below and check if it works:

Method 1

Update Windows 10:

Windows 10 periodically checks for the latest updates and security features and installs them automatically to keep your device running smoothly and securely. Refer
    Update Windows 10
    to know how to check for updates.

Method 2

Run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Open Settings and choose Update & Security.
    • On the left pane, click on Troubleshoot
      and choose Windows Store Apps.
    • Allow the troubleshooter to run its course and try install the app again.

Method 3

Reset Store cache:

• Open Microsoft Store and sign out of the same.
    • Press ‘Win + R’ keys on the keyboard together to open the run dialog box and type the following into the Run box:
      wsreset.exe
    • Once the command is executed, sign in to the Microsoft Store and see if it works.

Method 4

At times, a corrupt user profile could also be an issue. If the above methods do not resolve the issue, you may want to
    Create a new local user or administrator account and see
    if the installation goes through.

If the issue persists, revert to us with the exact error code/message to troubleshoot accordingly.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Error 0x80073D05 : Unable to install Spotify Music App from microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Error 0x80073D05 Unable

2. Can't install Xbox App from Microsoft Store - 0x80073D05 and 0x80073CF6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Xbox App from Microsoft Store - 0x80073D05 and 0x80073CF6: In the course of trying to fix an issue with downloading a game in the Xbox App Xbox App not detecting Ubisoft Connect, I tried uninstalling the Xbox App. Unfortunately, I can no longer re-install the app from the Microsoft Store, as I keep getting errors. Each time I attempt...
  3. Can't install Xbox App from Microsoft Store - 0x80073D05 and 0x80073CF6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Xbox App from Microsoft Store - 0x80073D05 and 0x80073CF6: In the course of trying to fix an issue with downloading a game in the Xbox App Xbox App not detecting Ubisoft Connect, I tried uninstalling the Xbox App. Unfortunately, I can no longer re-install the app from the Microsoft Store, as I keep getting errors. Each time I attempt...
  4. Error when installing Xbox app and the GameBar app from Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80073D05

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when installing Xbox app and the GameBar app from Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80073D05: When I attempt to install the xbox app or game bar app from the microsoft store it downloads the app but is unable to install it, when i click details it gives me the error Code: 0x80073D0. I've tried running wsreset.exe and resetting the app plus signing out and all this...
  5. Microsoft Store app not reinstalling--error code 0x80073D05

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store app not reinstalling--error code 0x80073D05: I uninstalled the Office app from the Microsoft store and am trying to reinstall it. It downloads all the way, but it only installs to 90% before encountering error code 0x80073D05. I've restarted my computer, reset the Store, and reset the cache with wsreset.exe. I've...
  6. Microsoft Store error 0x80073D05 when installing or uninstalling apps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store error 0x80073D05 when installing or uninstalling apps: [ATTACH]If you’ve been using Microsoft Store apps a lot over the past couple of years, then chances are, you may have come across this error. […] This post Microsoft Store error 0x80073D05 when installing or uninstalling apps is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. On Microsoft Store, the Samsung Update app won't download, error Code 0x80073D05

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    On Microsoft Store, the Samsung Update app won't download, error Code 0x80073D05: I have a Samsung Series 9 Notebook and have been using the Samsung Update app from the Microsoft Store to download Samsung software / BIOS updates since I purchased the computer in 12/17. The app has been occasionally glitchy, but no insurmountable issues -- until now....
  8. Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store

Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store: 've tried several times in the past 2 weeks but can no longer install apps from the Microsoft Store. Went into settings/apps/microsoft store/advanced options and reset the store. No effect. I can't use the store Please help...
  9. Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store

Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store: I've tried several times in the past 2 weeks but can no longer install apps from the Microsoft Store. Installed the patch Tuesday update this AM (v1903, build 17763.437). Went into settings/apps/microsoft store/advanced options and reset the store. No effect. I can't use the...
  10. Unable to install Spotify from Microsoft Store

Unable to install Spotify from Microsoft Store: I can't download and install the spotify in my Surface Pro 6, Windows 10. What is the problem? ***Original title: Spotify*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-spotify-from-microsoft-store/43128c7c-9c91-419f-82c2-2c29b8d2a9b7"
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80073D05 problem

2. 0x80073d05 spotify

3. spotify app wont install code 0x80073D05