Windows 10: error 0x80073d13 when trying to move app to sd card

Discus and support error 0x80073d13 when trying to move app to sd card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I try to move apps using windows settings- apps & features i get an error saying i cant move it to my sd card. How can I fix this so that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeeNF, Apr 11, 2020.

1. LeeNF Win User

error 0x80073d13 when trying to move app to sd card

Whenever I try to move apps using windows settings- apps & features i get an error saying i cant move it to my sd card.

How can I fix this so that I can move apps to it, I've looked online but can't find anything that fixes the problem.

:)

LeeNF, Apr 11, 2020

2. Installing apps from SD card on Lumia 620

Lumia 620 has a SD card slot. I have downloaded certain apps on PC (.xap files) and am trying to install the same on my Lumia 620. However, I am not able to view "SD card" when I am in the "Store" (as mentioned in step 2 below) and so cannot install
    the apps.

"install apps and games from your phone's SD card

• Insert an SD card that contains one or more .XAP files into your phone.

• On Start
      error 0x80073d13 when trying to move app to sd card hardware-icon-start-button.png
      , tap Store
      error 0x80073d13 when trying to move app to sd card start-icon-marketplace.png
      then tap SD card."

Can anyone please suggest any solution?

MaheshParekh, Apr 11, 2020
  3. SD CARD

All appps are installed in phone memory. There is no way around this. You can install a game FROM the SD card but it is then installed in the device's main memory.

STEP 1: Copy all the .xap files which you want to install in your Windows 8 phone to your SD card.

STEP 2: Now go to Start -> Store -> SD card and wait for few minutes for all the .xap files to be loaded.

STEP 3: Select the app which you want to install -> Select Install option.

STEP 4: If your apps are compatible then you can see them in the Compatible apps list if not it will be shown in the Incompatible apps list.

STEP 5: Once you have successfully installed the apps, you can see those apps listed in the Apps list from start.

http://windows8search.com/forum/how-install-xap-files-windows-8-phone-2630.html

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Apr 11, 2020
  4. error 0x80073d13 when trying to move app to sd card

SD card failure

Hi Andrew,

I would need to ask few questions so I can isolate your concern properly. Kindly answer the following:

• Did you get a specific error message?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • What's the current build of your computer? Press Windows key + R and then type winver.
    • Did you try to run a full system scan using your anti-virus? Can you tell us the result?
    • Does your SD card has a write protection?

Meanwhile, you may try these troubleshooting steps:

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Open Settings> Update & Security> Troubleshoot> Hardware and Devices> Run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Check SD Card in Disk Management.

1. Open Disk Management.
    2. Your SD card will appear as a removable disk.
    3. Check if it has a drive letter.
    4. If it does not show anything, right click the SD card and then select “Change Drive Letter and Paths”.
    5. Click “Add” and select a drive letter, then click “OK”.

Step 3: Update SD card driver.

1. Open Device manager.
    2. Find your SD card and right click it.
    3. Select Properties.
    4. Click the driver tab and then select Update Driver.

Note: You may need to use a keyboard and mouse to connect to your laptop to perform the said steps if it does not allow on tablet mode.

Raymond Ave, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

error 0x80073d13 when trying to move app to sd card

1. error 0x80073d13 when trying to move app to sd card - Similar Threads - error 0x80073d13 trying

2. Moving apps to my sd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving apps to my sd card: Trying to move recently downloaded apps to my sd cardSeems to happen but nothing shows up on the sd card .I.e no data been used not sure what's going on This is the hp stream 14 inch....
  3. Moving apps to my sd card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving apps to my sd card: Trying to move recently downloaded apps to my sd cardSeems to happen but nothing shows up on the sd card .I.e no data been used not sure what's going on This is the hp stream 14 inch....
  4. Moving Files onto and SD Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Files onto and SD Card: Hello! I am trying to move my system files onto an SD card; my system files take up a LOT of storage and my system storage is full. I've copied them onto the card, is it safe to delete the original files?I hope this made sense...
  5. Moving Files onto and SD Card

Moving Files onto and SD Card: Hello! I am trying to move my system files onto an SD card; my system files take up a LOT of storage and my system storage is full. I've copied them onto the card, is it safe to delete the original files?I hope this made sense...
  6. Windows 10 error 0x80073d13 when trying to move Forza install directory to my HDD drive

Windows 10 error 0x80073d13 when trying to move Forza install directory to my HDD drive: Hi, I wanted to install Forza in the xbox app but it wouldn't show me my HDD D: drive as an option to install to.After searching online for solutions that mess with the registry and powershell, I finally managed to see my D: drive in the xbox app.When I chose it the app...
  7. error code:0*80073d0d when moving app to SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error code:0*80073d0d when moving app to SD card: in my laptop I can't move app to my SD card storage [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code080073d0d-when-moving-app-to-sd-card/0424253a-5d28-4c93-a4f7-f895fd37c9d0
  8. SD Card file system crash when moving files?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD Card file system crash when moving files?: OS: Windows 10 64 Pro Hi, wasn't sure where to post that topic, so I went here 'cause I don't really know the error causing it (yet). Problem: Whenever I move (RAW+jpeg) files from my (128 GB) SD card, the file system crashes at some point. Sometimes when all files are...
  9. SD Card file system crash when moving files?

in Windows 10 Support
    SD Card file system crash when moving files?: OS: Windows 10 64 Pro Hi, wasn't sure where to post that topic, so I went here 'cause I don't really know the error causing it (yet). Problem: Whenever I move (RAW+jpeg) files from my (128 GB) SD card, the file system crashes at some point. Sometimes when all files are...
  10. Junction move app data to sd card

in Windows 10 Support
    Junction move app data to sd card: Got a nice new windows 10 tablet, got a 128gb micro sd card in it, and have been installing most stuff to it but there are some apps that give you no choice where there can be store and in my case I got two app that runs from my appdata, and look up if there was any way to...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 0x80073d13 pc installing xbox

2. 0x80073d13

3. 0x80073d13 error