Windows 10: Error 0x80073D27 installing Windows subsystem for android via Microsoft store

Discus and support Error 0x80073D27 installing Windows subsystem for android via Microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi!I am having trouble installing the windows subsystem for android. Initially everything seemed to work fine. After installing via Microsoft store and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Timo H1, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Timo H1 Win User

Error 0x80073D27 installing Windows subsystem for android via Microsoft store

Hi!I am having trouble installing the windows subsystem for android. Initially everything seemed to work fine. After installing via Microsoft store and rebooting the computer my laptop froze, so I had to hard reset. When Windows came back up WSA was not installed. Now every attempt gives me the error code 0x80073D27 after downloading apparently another installation is already present. I tried manually downloading here https://store.rg-adguard.net/ and installing it via PowerShell with the same result.I've tried cleaning the registry manually and with ccleaner and searching for remains of

:)

Timo H1, Sep 26, 2022

2. Use Windows Subsystem for Android in Windows 11

Windows Subsystem for Android i.e. WSA allows your device to run Android apps natively in Windows 11. This article explains how to set up WSA in Windows 11 to Run Android Apps. WSA runs as a virtual machine using Hyper-V and is based on AOSP version 11. Also, The feature is only available for Windows Insiders in Beta Channel as of now.

Error 0x80073D27 installing Windows subsystem for android via Microsoft store 511a466a-ccd5-4c06-a0b2-5747efbc32ac?upload=true.png

WhatsApp for Android, WSA and Amazon App Store installed in Windows 11

Requirements

As of now, WSA has some specific requirements. With time, some pre-requisites like Region would be eased. See the following requirements:

1. Your Device must be running Build 22000 and meeting the requirements for Windows 11, including supported processors.
    2. The Computer must support virtualization and be enabled in BIOS/UEFI and Optional Features.
    3. The device must have at least 8GB of RAM and SSD as a Storage device. For WSA, a Hard drive is not supported.
    4. The Store version must be 22110.1402.6.0 or higher. Go to Store Library to update.
    5. The PC's Region must be set to the US.
    6. The Amazon account you plan to use must be US-based.
    7. Your PC must be in Windows Insider Program Beta Channel.

Error 0x80073D27 installing Windows subsystem for android via Microsoft store fa03888b-fc8e-49c1-8a3a-4ce394ac19b9?upload=true.png

If these requirements are met, follow the steps below to set up and use Windows Subsystem for Android.

Getting started with Windows Subsystem for Android

1. Open the Amazon App store from this link.
    2. Click Install. It would download Amazon AppStore and Windows subsystem for Android.
    3. When done, you would see the Windows subsystem for Android on your app list, together with Amazon AppStore.
    4. Open the Amazon AppStore, and sign in with your US-based Amazon Account on the screen that shows.
    5. Locate your App in the catalogue and click Install. At the time of writing, only around 50 apps are available in the Store, but Microsoft will update the list over time.

Error 0x80073D27 installing Windows subsystem for android via Microsoft store 04a6a30e-fdde-4053-92ad-e3650eae4026?upload=true.png

Amazon AppStore starting using WSA

Windows Subsystem for Android Settings.

There are also a bunch of Android Settings you can customize as well, which are as under.

Error 0x80073D27 installing Windows subsystem for android via Microsoft store c0f09507-6047-4741-ab7e-d3f9166d91f2?upload=true.png

1. Files show the files which Apps download to the Device.
    2. Subsystem Screen reader helps accessibility wise, like screen reading on in Android apps you plan to run.
    3. Developer mode helps you to sideload an APK file manually using ADB. See .
    4. Resources: If the Subsystem is selected As needed, no resources are used in the Background, so as a result, apps open slowly. If a continuous option is selected, resources continue to be used in the Background, and Apps open quickly.

To conclude, these steps can help you get started with running Android apps using Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11. Hopefully, it would be available for the general public soon.

In addition, if you are outside the United States and wish to try out WSA manually, you can follow this guide:

Install and configure Android apps in Windows 11 - Your Windows Guide

1. Download WSABundle from here.
    2. Move the file to the root of the C drive.
    3. When it is finished downloading, open an elevated PowerShell window. To open an elevated Powershell, Press the Win+R keys on the keyboard and type Powershell in the dialogue box. Afterwards, press Ctrl+Shift+Enter and press yes when prompted.
    4. Type the following command to change the Directory to the root of the C drive.

CD /
    5. Then install the MSIX Bundle using this command:

Add-AppxPackage 2.msixbundle
    Follow the rest of the steps on APK installation in the article link.

Do read:

Introducing Android™ Apps on Windows 11 to Windows Insiders | Windows Insider Blog

Announcing Android™ apps on Windows 11 Preview for Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel | Windows Insider Blog

Windows Subsystem for Android™ (microsoft.com)

Sumit (Volunteer Moderator), Sep 26, 2022
  3. Problems with the Android Subsystem

Hello everyone in the forum,

I'm having a little problem.

After I set the region to US, I didn't find "Amazon Marketplace" in the Microsoft store, and there was no way to install the Android subsystem with the help of this software.

It still doesn't work after I've tried switching regions several times, but this is normal on my other two computers. I've created a virtual machine and can't find it in the virtual machine either.

I saw a similar thread on the forum, but it didn't seem to fix it.

But my problem is different, I tried many times and gave up, but one day I suddenly found that there is no amazon store in my computer, but the android subsystem appeared in my computer out of thin air.

This surprised me. I tried to use the subsystem, turned on the developer mode, and installed the APK installer and WSAtools in the Microsoft Store. These two applications did not allow me to install my Android software smoothly. They upgrade I need to open the android subsystem, but the subsystem is already running and developer mode is turned on for them to use ADB to connect to the subsystem.

Why does this happen? Obviously the subsystem is already running. Am I missing some setting?

简简单单的茜, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Error 0x80073D27 installing Windows subsystem for android via Microsoft store

How to install Play store on Windows subsystem for Android with the unmodified WSA

How to install Play store on Windows subsystem for Android with the unmodified WSA

Unknown user Asker, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Error 0x80073D27 installing Windows subsystem for android via Microsoft store

1. Error 0x80073D27 installing Windows subsystem for android via Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Error 0x80073D27 installing

2. Windows Subsystem for Android can't be installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subsystem for Android can't be installed.: Hi i have recently encountered an error with WSA. It says here that I do not have the minimum CPU required. the CPU in question is a Intel Core i3 8th Gen. Well, the problem is I happen to have a Intel Core i7 12th Gen. Here is my PC specifications.Device name epic Processor...
  3. Windows Subsystem for Android can't be installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Subsystem for Android can't be installed.: Hi i have recently encountered an error with WSA. It says here that I do not have the minimum CPU required. the CPU in question is a Intel Core i3 8th Gen. Well, the problem is I happen to have a Intel Core i7 12th Gen. Here is my PC specifications.Device name epic Processor...
  4. Windows subsystem for Android and Google Play Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows subsystem for Android and Google Play Store: I have seen so many conflicting articles and so much conflicting information about this subject. Does anyone know an effective, easy way to accomplish this? I have tried several different ways and nothing seems to work. I am running Windows 1 Pro....
  5. Windows subsystem for Android and Google Play Store

Windows subsystem for Android and Google Play Store: I have seen so many conflicting articles and so much conflicting information about this subject. Does anyone know an effective, easy way to accomplish this? I have tried several different ways and nothing seems to work. I am running Windows 1 Pro....
  6. Error 0x80073D27 installing Windows subsystem for android via Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80073D27 installing Windows subsystem for android via Microsoft store: Hi!I am having trouble installing the windows subsystem for android. Initially everything seemed to work fine. After installing via Microsoft store and rebooting the computer my laptop froze, so I had to hard reset. When Windows came back up WSA was not installed. Now every...
  7. Error getting Windows Subsystem for Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error getting Windows Subsystem for Android: Hi, I have been having trouble downloading the Windows subsystem for android W.S.A. All I did was go to the Microsoft Store, search Amazon Appstore, and click install. I told me to "Get your PC ready for the Amazon Appstore." I clicked the download button and next to it, said...
  8. Error getting Windows Subsystem for Android

Error getting Windows Subsystem for Android: Hi, I have been having trouble downloading the Windows subsystem for android W.S.A. All I did was go to the Microsoft Store, search Amazon Appstore, and click install. I told me to "Get your PC ready for the Amazon Appstore." I clicked the download button and next to it, said...
  9. Microsoft store Error: 0x80072EE7 while installing subsystem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store Error: 0x80072EE7 while installing subsystem: Hi, i've been trying to install WSL subsystem from microsoft store and got error code 0x80072EE7. Also i can install any other application from store but not subsystems...
  10. Microsoft store Error: 0x80072EE7 while installing subsystem

Microsoft store Error: 0x80072EE7 while installing subsystem: Hi, i've been trying to install WSL subsystem from microsoft store and got error code 0x80072EE7. Also i can install any other application from store but not subsystems...